Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Caught On Camera: Official Facing Corruption Pretends To Be Sick (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caught On Camera: Official Facing Corruption Pretends To Be Sick (video) (366 Views)

11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / APC Now Safe Heaven For Those Facing Corruption Trial, R-APC Says / Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught On Camera: Official Facing Corruption Pretends To Be Sick (video) by gulfer: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2021
An unidentified former political player in one of the northern states has been caught on CCTV camera footage as he was prepped up to appear incapacitated in court. The footage shows where was walking properly before going to the court and also shows the court entrance where he was now using crutches. The video also shows the end where he is seen bending over to pray.
Naija na cruise I swear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhPPI3LIxdI
Re: Caught On Camera: Official Facing Corruption Pretends To Be Sick (video) by slimjohn2k5: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2021
If I lie I am sick, I do get sick ohhhh
Not to talk of spinal cord injury
This nation does not need prayer but people that will stand up against these people
Re: Caught On Camera: Official Facing Corruption Pretends To Be Sick (video) by lastempero: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2021
My brother stop waiting for God to expose all of them
Re: Caught On Camera: Official Facing Corruption Pretends To Be Sick (video) by lovere: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2021
With technology like this we can fight criminality and corruption in this country.
Re: Caught On Camera: Official Facing Corruption Pretends To Be Sick (video) by Goke7: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2021
The lawyers are the ones advising these fraudsters especially when the case is a very bad one that can land them easily in prison.

We saw olisa metuh the other day with crutches celebrating with politicians as if nothing dey.

It's the usual format, no surprises.

(1) (Reply)

52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation / My First Visit To Libya �� / Nigerian Soldiers Sing Against Boko Haram In Battlefront (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.