Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigeria Can't Divide Because Nature Formed It - Nnamdi Azikiwe Blasts IPOB, ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can't Divide Because Nature Formed It - Nnamdi Azikiwe Blasts IPOB, ESN (1745 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Nigeria Can't Afford Brand New Trains; It Is Not America (2015) / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra / #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Can't Divide Because Nature Formed It - Nnamdi Azikiwe Blasts IPOB, ESN by DamnnNiggarr: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Okay, the OP is using Azikiwe stand on secession to counter Igbos.
Azikiwe was clearly against it and fought against it.

But later on, he was part of those that clamour for it behind the camera

But the headline is misleading...,
One will think that the dead Nnamdi Azikiwe was actually the one blasting ESN and Ipob.

He could have used something else as headline.

Something like
"Nnamdi Azikiwes's stance on secession"
"Nnamdi Azikiwe, the reason why Biafra has not been restored" etc
Because the then agitation for Biafra freedom wasn't an only Igbos thing, Ijaws were there, Ibibios, The Anangs etc were all there. And again my father(of blessed memory)was a Biafran soldier.

But roping in Ipob and ESN, that their creators have not been born during the era of Nnamdi Azikiwe, in the article, is the height of perceived hatred against the organizations.
Don't you think so??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Withdraw My Support For Pantami. Then And Now. Picture. / Ifeanyi Uba Laments Over Sit At Home, Begs IPOB To Allow Anambra Election To Hol / Is This Picture A True Representation Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.