Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare (15147 Views)

Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB? / Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Halib(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
LAMBA EVERYTIME
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Beno3: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Selfish agitation...
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by gambia(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2021
That united Nigeria will consume you all.

1 Like

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by gulfer: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2021
Oshisko, @ OP oya come and change the heading of this post now now to, " We Are For United Lootocrazy/Corruption - Southern Senators Declare" angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by supereagle(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2021
I don't expect you to say otherwise. Only those who benefit from fraudulent system will not see any wrong in it.

1 Like

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Mandela27: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2021
Lol this all a game we know
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by PigTormentor: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Divine202:
Everyone one is fighting for their personal interest.

Argue with their latest projects for their people

Yeah, just like Namdiot coward Cownu fighting for his own personal narcissistic egotistical personal interest.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
then you people should also standup and defend your people
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Patrioticman007(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2021
hunterdtoluu:
That's politics for you. The people who benefit the most (politicians) will not let Nigeria break up

Its about class struggle not religious or ethnic issues.
The poorman shares the market with Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw & other tribes.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by stanluiz(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2021
SE/igbo senator should never be part of that southern senators forum. They should avoid it.

Southern unity will end in pain , sorrow , anguish , betreyal and regrets. It cannot work!

1 Like

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Trustedpronet: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2021
People who are benefiting from illegality will do everything to defend it. As for me and my family we are not sure about the unity of Nigeria until they prove us wrong.

Please check my signature if you want to buy item or get any service with 100% guarantee and be paying on instalment. Artisans and Traders can also join Trusted Professional Network to make more money with honest dealings.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by LLMG: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2021
self serving, coward rubber stamp senators.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2021
You see them

e be like say for this one Nigeria matter na we d youth go las las decide on it oo.
But are the youths ready for anything

1 Like

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by obatreasure: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2021
They will be for a united Nigeria , so long, they are in that chamber. But the moment they are not reelected to go back the story changes
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Reference(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2021
My dear Senators, what gives rise to this is the fear of division and disintegration by some other party.

Fear is out of dread. Dread comes from a place, a position of weakness.

The question now is. What are you getting back or in return for this power you transfer to the other side in the form of assurances.

Remember you represent people, not yourselves. People that have generated this potential for you by the agitations you were not a part of.

Sacrifices have been made, lives lost, liberties forsaken while you wined and dined with their adversaries.

You just cannot afford to throw away guarantees without something tangible for them in return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Resurrection212: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Only a fool will allow his source of income to collapsed.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Johnrake69: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2021
Of course as expected. One Nigeria secures their flamboyant lifestyle. The poor masses will be the ones to decide how we move from here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by sharpwriter(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol... They have to, who else will pay them sitting allowance elsewhere?
I support secession!
Meanwhile : Biafra and Oduduwa which way

The next step is coming. After 30 days which have started from March 17. A referendum may likely be on the way. Then minor or major war is also being sighted if it comes to that.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by holaralph(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2021
AWON EYAN TI KING PHARAOH
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by SouthSouth1914: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Only the monthly pay will make them call for United Nigeria. Useless people who are asslickers
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by orisa37: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2021
SUPPORTED

BUT DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT MAD MEN AND BASTARDS FROM RULING AND ENSLAVING NIGERIANS.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by emmnprince(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Inaugurating a Southern Senators’ forum just as their counterpart did in the North shows they are not even united in the first place.

Tomorrow, I won't be surprised when I hear that Mid-west, South-East and South-West Senators have formed and inaugurated their forum.

They should stop misleading the public!

Actions, they say, speak volume than mere words about this unity they are promoting.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Temptee101(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2021
United in looting.

These rogues practically made Nigeria the hell it has become today.

Thunder will locate you all individually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by pixey(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
[/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
BigSarah:
Lol... They have to, who else will pay them sitting allowance elsewhere?
I support secession!
Meanwhile : Biafra and Oduduwa which way
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Cooldiipo(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2021
shocked
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Funkeshuga(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2021
southern senators means APC/PDP/APGA/YPP and we will be abusing ourselves here calling party names

APC this, PDP that. nonsense
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Simplyleo: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Lovelies1: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Prussian:
The fact that we have a body known as "Southern senators" and they have a Chairman shows that we are not together. I suppose that the North also has a similar body.

Buhari, thank you so much. Your body language has successfully alienated the North from the South. Na deamalgamation remain.

You are very sharp
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by farouk1989: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Parachoko:
If you're a Nigerian politician under the APC, and u dey where u dey chop your own national cake... Will you want this country to divide? grin

kikikikikikikikikikiki.....I laugh in Swahili...my nigga, oil dey ur head.i owe you one bottle of chilled beer. This country is long gone. Politicians and those eating from the national cake will never let nigeria breakup. The citizens need to take their destiny in thier own hands and start a revolution . Nobody will rescue us, we need to do it by ourselves and not wait for any politician, traditional rulers or any other person in position of authority to support it
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Ecosystem4u: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Callous thieves stealing and shouting one Zoogeria.
Re: We Are For United Nigeria, Southern Senators Declare by Powersurge: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2021
I wasn't expecting anything new from the destroyers of the country.

idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court / Governor Forfeits N500m As States Get N243b Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.