Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly (824 Views)

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Jeffrey12(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2021
- Man recounts how his wife of 6years builds house quietly and lied of earning N63K instead of N313K.

As seen from twitter.

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1374726745518174209?s=19

Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Jeffrey12(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2021

Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Anigreat: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

For every action taken i believe there's a reason for it. The woman might have her own reasons for hiding her actual amount of salary she received from the husband, she might also have her own reasons for taking up such project of building without her husband knowledge.

Having said that, i will not blame the woman for any reason until i hear her own version.
Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Henrydonland(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2021
I don't blame the woman tho because I am sure there is no trust in their marriage.
Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Jeffrey12(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Some funny comments from her kind. Why do most women defend their kind no matter what? Lol.

Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Jessepaid(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

For every action taken i believe there's a reason for it. The woman might have her own reasons for hiding her actual amount of salary she received from the husband, she might also have her own reasons for taking up such project of building without her husband knowledge.

Having said that, i will not blame the woman for any reason until i hear her own version.
hehehe....

bro... women are the same every where...

a friend of mine was complaining that his mum hides her money to aquire properties...

while his dad is selling his properties to manage the family and pay off debts...

the name on the properties is his mom's...

his dad has no idea about it tho...

but the difference here is that the mama dey try for feeding upkeep and other things...

when it comes to money with women, close your heart and open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Bornsinner7: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Kriss216: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

No reason can justify a wife hiding her building project from her husband!

Playing poor in the eyes of her husband while she's sponsoring her family. This is one of the reasons men die young. We toil day and night just to provide for the family, while the woman we called "wife" is not supportive. The man even buys sanitary pad for a wife that bought a car for her brother! That's the apex of wickedness!
Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Liposure: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2021
The wife is callous
Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Mindlog: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Jeffrey12:
Some funny comments from her kind. Why do most women defend their kind no matter what? Lol.

Which gender, doesn't?
Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by Righteousness2(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2021
You see this Marriage Institution,
No matter how Knowledgeable you think you are,
The Moment any of the Spouses Break from the Principles of Marriage as ordered by GOD Almighty, the Foundation becomes shaky.

Wife Submit to your Husband in all things,
Husband, Love your Wife.

This is the whole foundation and Recipe for a Successful and Happy Home

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Wife Of 6years Builds House Quietly by addictiv(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
It's funny when people say a man's money is for the family and a woman's money is for herself....its a man's responsibility to provide for the family.. Etc but they will also want the man to do cooking, help with house chores, help with taking care of kids etc ... Which is supposed to be the woman's responsibility. If we re going to define the marriage by gender roles, then let the woman stay at home and take care of kids and perform her duties (her responsibility) and the only money she gets is what her man gives her, while the man works and brings the funds n pays the bills (his responsibility). However, if we re going to have a modern marriage. Then the responsibility to provide, pay bills, take care of kids, house chores.. Etc, lies with both of us. A woman can't take out time and energy meant for taking care of the family to go and work and not be expected to return the proceeds of that endeavour to the family like a man does. If she doesn't want to bring in her money then she shouldn't work, or better still become a single mother and spend her money alone.

(1) (Reply)

My Daddy Destroyed My Life / Airpod Pro Selling Cheap….Sold! / I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.