Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl (825 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
I don't want to waste cash on those extortioners that frustrate and rip sincere people off who genuinely want to assist.
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Extortioners? Walk into one of the homeless or orphanage home and have some discussion with them.
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Extortioners? Walk into one of the homeless or orphanage home and have some discussion with them.
what is the cost?
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
what is the cost?

I have no idea, but know that you'll go through many questioning as they won't want to give the kid to someone that wouldn't be able to take care of him/her.
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I have no idea, but know that you'll go through many questioning as they won't want to give the kid to someone that wouldn't be able to take care of him/her.
as a matter of fact the last girl that I took in with me is in nursing college now. I took her in at 13 and gave her the best start ever 5 years later. However, she is reuniting with her family and I don't want this family struggle as they try so hard to insinuate themselves in her life at all cost. I have no problem with that but I want her to co concentrate on her career.
Now, I need an orphan. I don't want this family situation. I need someone that will bear my surname to ease travel checks at the airport. And, someone that my 9 years old daughter can pet and spoil with love. We need company, the house is big.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by dacblogger: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2022
I don pass 3yrs but I am willing to be adopted... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
as a matter of fact the last girl that I took in with me is in nursing college now. I took her in at 13 and have her the best start ever 5 years later. However, she is reuniting with her family and I don't want this family struggle as they try so hard to insinuate themselves in her life at all cost. I have no problem with that but I want her to co concentrate on her career.
Now, I need an orphan. I don't want this family situation. I need someone that will bear my surname to ease travel checks at the airport. And, someone that my 9 years old daughter can pet and spoil with love. We need company, the house is big.

JoyousFurnitire:
Walk into one of the homeless or orphanage home and have some discussion with them.
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I read you the first time. Dismissing people without reasoning beyond the letters of a question can end in wrong conclusions. I am not in town. If I were, I'd not be asking you. The floor is open for information from the public. It is called a forum for conversation or discussion.
There may be some who have walked the alternative process before that can provide further clues. There's no virtue in being dismissive. I did not get the first girl from an orphanage. I got her through someone who had witnessed her neighbour using her as a slave in the house. He assisted me to contact the parents and we did paperworks without those exploitative means.
I am not ignorant. I had mentioned that the orphanage demands ridiculous and exploitative fees and yet you are sending me back to them. At least read properly and understand the concept before dismissing someone.
If you cannot provide a positive response, you can encourage others rather.
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by AutoChick4U(f): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I read you the first time. Dismissing people without reasoning beyond the letters of a question can end in wrong conclusions. I am not in town. If I were, I'd not be asking you. The floor is open for information from the public. It is called a forum for conversation or discussion.
There may be some who have walked the alternative process before that can provide further clues. There's no virtue in being dismissive. I did not get the first girl from an orphanage. I got her through someone who had witnessed her neighbour using her as a slave in the house. He assisted me to contact the parents and we did paperworks without those exploitative means.
I am not ignorant. I had mentioned that the orphanage demands ridiculous and exploitative fees and yet you are sending me back to them. At least read properly and understand the concept before dismissing someone.
Come and Adopt mine grin
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I apologize,

I didn't mean it that way. I once came across this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6740531/experience-adopting-child-nigeria-young
and the moniker was able to adopt a girl of the same age you desire.

Also, maybe look at state (unlike private) owned orphanage homes. I don't want to think they'll extort you.
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Come and Adopt mine grin

You or your kid?
Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you, bro. I will go through it now.
JoyousFurnitire:

I apologize,

I didn't mean it that way. I once came across this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6740531/experience-adopting-child-nigeria-young
and the moniker was able to adopt a girl of the same age you desire.

Also, maybe look at state (unlike private) owned orphanage homes. I don't want to think they'll extort you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Adopt A 3 Year Old Girl by AutoChick4U(f): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You or your kid?
My kid naw but if space is available for me, he can squeeze me in

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used Honda Accord 2000. 950k Call Engr Clem 08175378982 / Need Extra Income In Hard Currency? / Please help me out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.