Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Have You Ever Fallen Victim To An Investment Scam On Nairaland? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Ever Fallen Victim To An Investment Scam On Nairaland? (342 Views)

Crypto Scam On Telegram / Bola Investment- Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen Victim To An Investment Scam On Nairaland? by DisawayDataway: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys, I was just thinking of there are others like myself who have fallen victim to online scams on nairaland. I fell victim to a hyip / bitcoin investment scam from a certain user called industrialchemi, I know I wasn't alone because back then there was news about how certain nairaland members almost contemplated bringing a permanent end to their pain because of the magnitude of the scam perpetrated by the user industrialchemi, I can't seem to find the original thread now as I believe the mods probably deleted it but I know there are still some of us who fell victim to that scam and are still very much here on nairaland. I would like to hear from you guys, were you a victim of industrialchemi's scam or any other scam here on nairaland?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Victim To An Investment Scam On Nairaland? by SavageResponse(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
DisawayDataway:
Hi guys, I was just thinking of there are others like myself who have fallen victim to online scams on nairaland. I fell victim to a hyip / bitcoin investment scam from a certain user called industrialchemi, I know I wasn't alone because back then there was news about how certain nairaland members almost contemplated bringing a permanent end to their pain because of the magnitude of the scam perpetrated by the user industrialchemi, I can't seem to find the original thread now as I believe the mods probably deleted it but I know there are still some of us who fell victim to that scam and are still very much here on nairaland. I would like to hear from you guys, were you a victim of industrialchemi's scam or any other scam here on nairaland?

Why do you want to re-open old wounds?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Victim To An Investment Scam On Nairaland? by bigjackass: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2021
DisawayDataway:
sorry but just let it go. Your money is gone forever and the industrialchemi in question has relocated to Germany
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Victim To An Investment Scam On Nairaland? by govaz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
See them.Birds of the same feathers
I was scammed of my hard-earned,#42,000 last year September by one Francis Igweze Ugochukwu.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Original Smart Collection Perfumes In Nigeria / Free Airdrop Alert. Instant Reward Withdrawal / Before You Install That VPN, Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.