Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Crypto Scam On Telegram - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Scam On Telegram (438 Views)

New Blockchain Protocol Makes Finding Crypto Scam Easier / Sechain (SNN) Crypto Scam / Have You Ever Fallen Victim To An Investment Scam On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Scam On Telegram by konkacid: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello guys,

Just few words of caution to crypto enthusiasts, for a long time fraudsters have been cashing out big on Telegram.

This is their Modus operandi; they're a circle of fraudsters posing as buyer, seller and escrow. They carry out several 'successful transactions' to gain your confidence. The moment you try to either buy or sell, you send cash or crypto, they kick you out of the group and most times, they change the group name.

Their common strategy is to use complex character in the group name to make it unsearchable.

So far, I've been able to save some people by private chatting them lest they fall victim.

The most notorious scammer I know on Telegram is the guy whose I.D I marked in the picture.

Stay safe guys!

Re: Crypto Scam On Telegram by 3verblazing(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ihv encountered a couple of them..still wondering how they get my contact details... tried sending a warning message one of such groups ... got kicked out immediately the message dropped ..lol... and got added again to another but similar group with thesame Admin. It's crazy. Only naive pple will fall for that shit ...
Re: Crypto Scam On Telegram by PerfectMatchNG: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2021
You were greedy that's why you were scammed

(1) (Reply)

Which 400k Business Can Survive In Nigeria? / Nigeria CBN E Naira / Business Opportunity For Wholesalers And Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.