Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

How Long Should Sex Last? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Should Sex Last? (720 Views)

For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids / If You Haven't You Tried The Hotdog, You Should! SEX!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should Sex Last? by Lunaretta: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Based on numerous studies, an average of 5.4 minutes has been built. Indicators ranged from approximately 33 seconds to 44 minutes.

Overall, the presence of condoms, male circumcision and the couple's country of origin did not affect duration.

Age affected. The older we get, the longer it takes to achieve the desired degree of arousal, and the excitement itself becomes more difficult to maintain. But you can always visit dirty video chat roulette https://vibragame.net/en/chatroulette/ for new sensations. Plus, hormonal changes occur in the body that decrease libido and reduce the production of lubricant in the vagina.
The average responses of the doctors defined the time intervals for sexual activity as:

"Short" from 1-2 minutes;
"Normal" from 3-7 minutes;
“Desirable” from 7-13 minutes;
"Long" from 10-30 minutes.

Still, the duration of intercourse depends to a greater extent on the man. A woman may want to stop only if she has already lost her mood or has become too dry.
According to the conducted surveys of women, the indicators were:
61% - 5-10 minutes;
26% - more than 10 minutes;
13% - up to 5 minutes;

It is impossible to determine the desired long-term for a particular girl "by eye". Therefore, if you are concerned about this issue, just talk about how much time you want to devote to pre-intimacy, and how much to penetration. This does not mean that you always need so much, just a desired indicator that, if possible, can be achieved. Often, girls themselves can say or show how long they want to have sex (for example on private cams https://vibragame.net/en/private-sex-webcast.html )
For some, sex in 1 minute sounds ridiculous, while for others, sex is an hour long. Some people want an hour of pre-intimacy and then orgasm in 5 minutes. Honestly, when both of you are satisfied with the time of sex - this is one of the ingredients not only for great sex, but also for a strong relationship in a couple.

By the way, if long sex seems to you too short / long, then you should consult a doctor and check if everything is in order. There are many factors that can affect ejaculation unsatisfactorily.

Re: How Long Should Sex Last? by Mokason288(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: How Long Should Sex Last? by phrancys001(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2021
With burantanshi 9-12 hours
Re: How Long Should Sex Last? by snuffly: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
I thought I had a problem with the duration of sex. I even thought about seeing a doctor. But everyone has a different body and different strengths. I was only good for a couple of minutes. Then I discovered free adult chat roulette at https://xxxyp.com/chatruletka.html where I started actively practicing and almost every day. With the help of it now I am aroused much longer and intimacy became more lasting.
Re: How Long Should Sex Last? by Sammy101111(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Before sex 15 mins intimacy romance
And 15mins sex
and power blast through hard hitting like 4mins
Then you come grin grin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Your Mom Or Your Dad / Hey! It’s More Constructive Ways To Raise A Child Than Beating And Yelling! / Why Do Some Parents Love Some Children More Than Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.