Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf (75400 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions / Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Jaqenhghar: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
nowhere:
What's your own achievement beside signing up here?
We are discussing Okocha not me. Unless you are Okocha could you stick to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Jaqenhghar: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
GreyLaw:

Another Nigerian insulting other Nigerians with zero facts. It's easy for you to come online and write and empty statement just to rubbish the career of a fellow Nigerian. Below is Okocha's "zero achievements". At least he won an Olympics gold in 1996 when it was a game for the senior team (he played against the best teams in the world then) and won the league with PSG in 1998. He also won Afro-Asian cup of Nations 1995. In fact, Bolton Wanderers won't even take your comments with ease, as he helped them from nowhere to the premier league. Una go just dey talk anyhow!

Borussia Neunkirchen

Saarland Cup: 1990, 1992
Oberliga Südwest: 1991

Fenerbahçe

Prime Minister's Cup: 1998
Atatürk Cup: 1999

Paris Saint-Germain

Trophée des Champions: 1998
UEFA Intertoto Cup: 2001

Bolton Wanderers

Football League Cup runner-up: 2003–04
Hull City

Football League Championship play-offs: 2008

Nigeria

Africa Cup of Nations: 1994; runner up: 2000; third place: 2002, 2004, 2006
Afro-Asian Cup of Nations: 1995
Summer Olympic Games: 1996

Individual
Goal of the Year (Germany): 1993[34]
Nigerian Footballer of the Year: 1995, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005; runner-up: 1996
African Footballer of the Year runner-up: 1998; third place: 2003, 2004
FIFA World Cup All-Star Team (Reserve): 1998[35]
BBC African Footballer of the Year: 2003, 2004
BBC Goal of the Month: April 2003
Premier League Player of the Month: November 2003[36]
Africa Cup of Nations Top Scorer: 2004
Africa Cup of Nations Best Player: 2004[37]
Bolton Wanderers Player of the Year: 2004–05
Im rubbishing him same way he rubbished his country. Im surprised he went back to the country he swore never to return to. See the shitty achievements you are putting up. Man take a seat
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Onlyonebuhari: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Don't expect your enemy to be our enemy.
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by banmee(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Go bless you. Nigerians no sabi football. They gas this Okocha up as if he won the WC for them. Okocha is the football equivalent of Jamal Crawford in Basketball. Very skillful but zero achievments

You de mind dem. I swear the guy can vex me. E go de dance in circles and these mumu people go de hail am. Rubbish.
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by banmee(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

We are discussing Okocha not me. Unless you are Okocha could you stick to the topic.

Ouch....this your comeback's gotta hurt. Serious below the belt.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Bimpe29: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
What's the fuss all about?
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Newton85: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
sunshineV:
these are not fans, just trolls
Lol, not necessarily trolls. Diouf's reputation amongst fans of Liverpool is very horrible.
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by sharpchap: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
I remember what happened. Diouf played well for Liverpool when Michael Owen was out injured. He was their number 9 then. He was scoring goals and Liverpool was on top of the table. When Owen came back they removed Diouf from number 9 and started playing him out of position so that Owen could shine. It became obvious that Diouf was a better 9 than Owen, and Liverpool was dropping but they refused to bench Owen and kept playing Diouf out of position, so he became frustrated.
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Ambmercy: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Well, that amazing. Good move
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Itzwilliamrex: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Draslo:
Guys, I'm buying all old 1xbet account from 2019 and below for a very short window.

Send me a dm

I have old 1xbet available dm me
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by hstar: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Marvieduke:
El hadj diouf was so arrogant back then especially with that his spitting attitude, and I don't blame sadio mane for having a pose with his fellow country man after all diouf na him senior.
True
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by hstar: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2021
banmee:
Truth be told, I thoroughly hated the guy because of how good he was. He was incredibly skillful and knew how to hold the ball long enough for his team mates to come and create havoc. Much like didier drogba. Way better than Okocha in my opinion. I just disliked him because you could tell he was a very cocky and arrogant player. Personally, I secretly wished we had a player like him.
As at then, during early 20's and twenty zero 2

I wished we could have had some one like him in our team

He gave defenders too much of trouble, to hold ball, he sabi am, skillful, he is, dribble, he can, stubbornness, he get, strength, he dey.

To crown it all, he now get ego with all these

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by kpakpankolo: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2021
Draslo:
Guys, I'm buying all old 1xbet account from 2019 and below for a very short window.

Send me a dm
what_are_you_going_to_do_with_it
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Draslo(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2021
kpakpankolo:
what_are_you_going_to_do_with_it
Gamble. What else?
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by kpakpankolo: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Draslo:
Gamble. What else?
creat_your_own
Re: Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf by Mrlcredible: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Ruthymoon:
this is what we the ladies call hmmmm hmmmm ,damnnnn ,
how are you?
is your mailbox active

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Super Eagles Players Going To Russia 2018 World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) / How To Register And Book A Game On Bet9ja "Bet9ja Booking Codes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.