Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Discover How A 20 Year Old "Lower Credit" Undergraduate Turned #20,000 Into... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discover How A 20 Year Old "Lower Credit" Undergraduate Turned #20,000 Into... (303 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / List Of Schools That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry In Nigeria / List Of Polytechnics That Accept Lower Credit For HND. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How A 20 Year Old "Lower Credit" Undergraduate Turned #20,000 Into... by Jaysmart001(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Discover How A 20 year Old "Lower Credit" Undergraduate Turned #20,000 into a 200K Business While Studying in Leadpreneur Academy...

If you DESIRE to Make tons of money while in school!! this is the Answer, Read this to the END..

Dear Smartian, Have you ever wanted to make money Legitimately....

Read this till the END !!!

Firstly, I have got a Good News for you.

This isn't another crappy course where they over promise and under deliver...

Join the thousands of students making a difference financially now by clicking the link below

"Na where many students dey see money be this ohhh..."

https://www.jaysmartventures.com.ng/leadpreneur/
Re: Discover How A 20 Year Old "Lower Credit" Undergraduate Turned #20,000 Into... by Adebayomargaret(f): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jaysmart001:
Discover How A 20 year Old "Lower Credit" Undergraduate Turned #20,000 into a 200K Business While Studying in Leadpreneur Academy...

If you DESIRE to Make tons of money while in school!! this is the Answer, Read this to the END..

Dear Smartian, Have you ever wanted to make money Legitimately....

Read this till the END !!!

Firstly, I have got a Good News for you.

This isn't another crappy course where they over promise and under deliver...

Join the thousands of students making a difference financially now by clicking the link below

"Na where many students dey see money be this ohhh..."

https://www.jaysmartventures.com.ng/leadpreneur/

Please can you chat me. 08178191283 I want to ask about leadpreneur academy

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Work If I Study Political Science / School In Germany Tuition Free! Free Webinar For Bachelor & Masters Application / I Am In A Dilemma Please Advise Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.