Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,673,580 members, 6,287,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 11:34 PM

I Am In A Dilemma Please Advise Me!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am In A Dilemma Please Advise Me!!! (157 Views)

Help A Brother Out Of A Dilemma! This Lady Asked Me Out After Church Today (Pix) / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma Please Advise Me!!! by Itzteewhy(m): 6:41pm On May 04
I want you guys to advice me base on these issue below.

So I graduated from secondary school 2018. and afterwards I got admission in one of the affiliated college (polytechnic affiliated to a University) to study mechanical engineering. though they just started the program. But ever since (2020) that I have the gotten the admission I feel I am still stuck in 100level.

I feel that my education is slow. Which now made me develop a lack of interest to continue this program due to the following reason.

1. We are on strike at the moment. Apart from the 9 month ASUU strike which we also participate in.

2. I don't know if the program is well recognize in Nigeria or abroad should incase I wan to further my studies.

3. I fear the inevitable strike that would still/might occur in future. because in this case it seems any strike that might occur would affect us in both ways i.e if the University go on strike we also go on strike and and if the polytechnic also go on strike it would affect us.

However I have now sorted to look for admission in other school and also I am considering a change of course to Aerospace Engineering. This match everything I have been looking for like.

1. They don't go on strike

2. They have at least moderately facilities compare to the current school(the affiliated school)

3. It a military institute ( Air force )

So please I want you to advice on the below question.

1. is the charge of course better or should I stick to the first course(mechanical engineering).

2. Am I making the right decision considering my mate would be in 200/300 level by the time I joined another school.

Cc. Fynestboi Richiez olawalebabs please help push to front for wider audiences.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma Please Advise Me!!! by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 6:50pm On May 04
Go to the Aerospace own. You are welcome.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma Please Advise Me!!! by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:06pm On May 05
Lemme wait for elders

(1) (Reply)

Utme Upgrade Score / Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan Post UTME Form For 2015/16 Session Is Still On / Cognos Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.