Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Settle A Crying Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Settle A Crying Baby? (451 Views)

How To Calm A Crying Baby - ( Animation Video) / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Settle A Crying Baby? by SavvyMamaTribe: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Read the tips on How to Settle a Crying Baby in the given link.
https://thesavvymamatribe.com/how-to-settle-a-crying-baby/
Re: How To Settle A Crying Baby? by falcon01: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
like this

Re: How To Settle A Crying Baby? by Draslo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Give them a bundle of cash to play with. Trust me, no matter the region on this planet, it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: How To Settle A Crying Baby? by SavvyMamaTribe: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2021
hahahh
YES, YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT smiley
Draslo:
Give them a bundle of cash to play with. Trust me, no matter the region on this planet, it works like magic.
Re: How To Settle A Crying Baby? by SavvyMamaTribe: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2021
hhahahha, yess smiley cheesy
SavvyMamaTribe:
hahahh
YES, YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT smiley
Re: How To Settle A Crying Baby? by mutter(f): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Babies are very sensitive to our emotions.
You have to be calm when carrying a crying baby. Your calmness will calm them.
Also I find it disheartening that many young mothers don't know how to back their children.
It's very soothing and very good for the hip bones.
Also one needs to give the child enough time to sleep and also not keep jumping around and pacing with a child. Babies learn that and then always want you to dance around with them.
When my children were babies I only used a dim light at night.
I would feed and change you and calmly hold the child for a while but then lay them down to sleep.

1 Like

Re: How To Settle A Crying Baby? by Mindlog: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Draslo:

Very dangerous as they are at their oral stage of development, every thing goes to their mouth because that is where their sensation lies as they derive pleasure from their mouths.

So imagine your baby licking the notes and swallowing the viruses and bacteria on them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PAPER BAG MARRIAGE / How Quality Sleep Can Help You Lose Weight / 20k Or 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.