Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why You Should Choose Geena - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Choose Geena (145 Views)

Geena Is The Real Deal! / How Do I Set Up My Online Store On Geena? / My Real Time Business Partner - Geena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Choose Geena by GeenaAfrica: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Seamless: The Geena app is an effortless business tool to use. From the registration process down to making a sale and managing staff and customers, every activity carried out on Geena is simply seamless.
Organization: For the easy organization of your daily activities, everything you need to run your business has been provided for you on the Geena app. You can record expenses, withdraw from your wallet into your bank account and also contact your supplier for restock without having to leave the app.
Multiple POS Payment Options: You can accept Bank transfer payments, POS payments, Cash, and payments made through XEND. The Split payment option allows your customers to pay with more than one payment option while the Pay later option allows you to sell on credit.
Detailed Reporting: Geena provides its users with a comprehensive report on products, transactions, customers, staff, and expenses.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Buy A Gig For Me On Fiver, All My Cards Isn't Working? / If You Use Payoneer Frequently, Please Help Me With This Urgent Issue / Universal Stylus Pen For Touch Screens - Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.