Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How I Squandered My Money In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Squandered My Money In Dubai (1037 Views)

300k Paid. How Can I Get My Money Back From A Dubious Agent? / 10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Squandered My Money In Dubai by MichaelDoublela(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
it's no longer news that many Nigerian youths nurse the dream of leaving Nigeria for a foreign country at least once in their life time. The reasons for this idea cannot be far fetched, as it's crystal clear that government of the day though trying it's best to restore the country back to glory days had instead failed and floored the confidence the youth had in it.

https://whogoz.ng/true-story-how-i-squandered-my-money-in-dubai/

Before I publish this story of a young Nigerian man who squandered his money in Dubai in search of greener pasture, I would like to highlight on some of the reasons why people (mostly Nigerian youths) seek for a refuge in foreign countries.

some of the reasons include

1: To flee from hardship caused as a result of bad governance by the leaders

2: To make money and bless the lives of their parents

3: To escape pressure imposed by foreign returnees

SOURCE
READ FULL STORY HERE
https://whogoz.ng/true-story-how-i-squandered-my-money-in-dubai/

(1) (Reply)

More Than 250 Cow's Arrived Murtala Mohammed Airport From U.S.A. [video ] / Cow See Fighting Motor In Public / Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.