Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out (9854 Views)

Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Ddokie: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Who cares?
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Sonn(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ikpeazu My brother, the way things are going now' by 2023 I don't think there will still be any opposition party left in this country and there's nothing you can do about it, accept it with good faith, as NIGERIA is now' our hands are tied, you talk and get killed like an animal and nothing would happen as if we are in military regime, I wish they don't succeed doing the rigging but at the same time' I fear they would.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by sukar886: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
federal power vs state ....this will determine how 2023 will be in abia state

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by anungangampu: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
I don't want APC to win Abia State but if that what it takes to end Okezie and his godfathers reign in the helms of power so be it.

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Kendyrich: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
We have to change our orientation.Our interest should not be in any party taking over but a personality doing so.
You all shouted APC because PDP was not doing well,see us today. Now people are only interested in GEJ irrespective of his party. We have to start holding people by what they are, not their party. The Ihejirika you want, do you think he can do the job or you want him because of party or personal interest?

UncleEmmy12:
APC is taking over Abia Government House com 2023�, this is just the beginning oo,
Ihejirika next Abia Governor... Haters should cry me a river
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by obyrich(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
hotswagg12:
Ikpeazu is just crying wolf. He has seen pdp defeat at the polls. If I may ask ikpeazu, has pdp ever occupied the aba south/north seat in the federal house of assembly.
Uzo Azubike who left before the late Ossy Prestige was in which party?
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by obyrich(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
UncleEmmy12:
APC is taking over Abia Government House com 2023�, this is just the beginning oo,
Ihejirika next Abia Governor... Haters should cry me a river
So Otti has lost out?
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by CSTRR: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Any Igbo that cry for any of their governors must be very stupid.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by History555: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
He should congratulate the army for rigging him out, the same way he congratulated for killing innocent citizens
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by dododawa1: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
wetin concern us
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oga you too can rig

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by aBrokeRichDude: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cries out... so we can do exactly

Pls rig ur own biko.

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by ReachRich(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ikpeazu bring ur own rigging machinery. Stop making noise. Let the best rigger win
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Jostoman: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
You think soldiers state to face IPOB and ESN for nothing, they came to abia state to clear roads for kalu before the election because they see those guys as an obstacle to them.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Rawhumper(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Is this really a man? When he is the Chief Security Officer of his State.

My advice is he should do what Obaseki did...simple!

Kosiso12:
APC Planning to Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1385852/apc-planning-rig-abia-election-security-ikpeazu-cries/
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by fohiss: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by fohiss: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
That's the only thing dat concern dis greedy politicians..nothing only power ... Keep crying ..soon u will b move and kicked out of office and turn normal citizen or political nuisance... Aswear no youth get una time again like b4 ... Useless naija politicians...
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Rawhumper(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
These are words of a coward...to ne, i see it the other way round. The Country is too hot for Buhari and the North.

Obaseki did so can Ikpeazu except he didnt do well.

quote author=Sonn post=100206399]Ikpeazu My brother, the way things are going now' by 2023 I don't think there will still be any opposition party left in this country and there's nothing you can do about it, accept it with good faith, as NIGERIA is now' our hands are tied, you talk and get killed like an animal and nothing would happen as if we are in military regime, I wish they don't succeed doing the rigging but at the same time' I fear they would. [/quote]
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by hotswagg12: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
obyrich:
Uzo Azubike who left before the late Ossy Prestige was in which party?
what are you talking about, everyone knows aba south and north is the stronghold of apga and since apga has now divided into two factions which the other led by Alex otti has moved over to apc has now weaken apga. Apc has already won this election.

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by obyrich(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
hotswagg12:
what are you talking about, everyone knows aba south and north is the stronghold of apga and since apga has now divided into two factions which the other led by Alex otti has moved over to apc has now weaken apga. Apc has already won this election.
Answer my question. How many APGA candidates have been elected to represent Aba North/South Federal constituency besides Ossy Prestige?
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Olatomiwami(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
The5DME:
God punish Buhari.

Same God will bless Ikpeazu and the Orjis, ba? grin
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by ebuclassic18(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
mumu they should rig u out
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
UncleEmmy12:
Ihejirika next Abia Governor,
this is what you guys claimed 2019, as of yesterday hon ichita (house of reps) and prince ikonne (federal minister) both APC members where publicly campaining for the Pdp guy that should tell you something.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by garfield1: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
dolfMyndd:
APC are riggers

Pdp are what?
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by garfield1: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
eduj:

this is what you guys claimed 2019, as of yesterday hon ichita (house of reps) and prince ikonne (federal minister) both APC members where publicly campaining for the Pdp guy that should tell you something.

Hon ichita is of apga except he has defected.Paul ikonne lost out to mascot and he has been very bitter

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by garfield1: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
obyrich:
Answer my question. How many APGA candidates have been elected to represent Aba North/South Federal constituency besides Ossy Prestige?

None
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by garfield1: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
hotswagg12:

Gbam

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by garfield1: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
obyrich:
So Otti has lost out?

No,him or otti will fly apc ticket

Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by garfield1: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
anungangampu:
I don't want APC to win Abia State but if that what it takes to end Okezie and his godfathers reign in the helms of power so be it.

Fergie001
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by fergie001: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
garfield1:
No P....
Re: APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out by fergie001: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
garfield1:

Hon ichita is of apga except he has defected.Paul ikonne lost out to mascot and he has been very bitter
You don't know what's going on.

It is a winnable ticket for APC but they bungled it with their candidate.
PDP is messing up but is it Mascot?
So if APC intends to take out PDP; is it with an OUK?

Are we going forwards or backwards? I will rather discuss with an Abian, not you.

The candidate is a bad choice.

Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa / Seven Docked For Stealing Govt Goat In Osun / Daniel Leads S-west PDP For Jonathan’s Re-election

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50