Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M (23922 Views)

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers / Lotto Player Kills Aunt For "Using Spiritual Powers To Stop Him From Winning" / Five Men Arrested For N466m Fraud After Hacking Into Bank’s Application. P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
J
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Reelmii: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
corny man die, corny man bury am
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Serves them right
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Reelmii: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
chloride6:
Why was he jailed?

Isn't that what a lot of pastors are doing?

Donate your car so that God can bless you with two.
grin
no, its donate ur salary so that God can double it
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by tolguy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
harmargedon:
They should jail the both parties. They are both thieves, how can you be expecting someone to double your money.
na true
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by kateskitty(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
angry
The person that gave him 9 million should also be jailed for longer for believing and giving such a shadowy looking person 9 million to double

What Nonsense
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Millimann: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Evil people!
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by knightphoenix: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
NwekeUG:
Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M (Photo)

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/3940593502629777/?app=fbl
There is a saying of old in my country. Wonders Shall Never End.....
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by dharmie135: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
tutudesz:
The judge should use also use his own spiritual power to double the jail term grin
Werey wa ni ilu yi
grin aje
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by electhnd(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
this country is a FUNNY country, someone will be in problem and be smiling. . pls look at his FINGERS (FU*K YOU)
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by tutudesz: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin everything na double double
dharmie135:

Werey wa ni ilu yi
grin aje

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
IT IS CONE HEADS ON THE BEAT
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Drsnives(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dailybell:
I'm suffering so much in school. My mother as a pensioner hasn't been paid her pension for almost two years now since her retirement for state civil service. No pension, no gratuity. I can now see why some girls do some things just to survive in school but I really pray God intervenes in my case. For some days now, I can't really say what I have eaten. Help me with any amount to survive please.

Bella James
Access Bank.
Where are you let's see in the flesh
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by alizma: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is a reminder for everyone struggling out there. Never loose guard in your efforts to become someone, one day your efforts will pay off.
Who would ever believe that people still fall for this kind of tricks in this 21st century?
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Springboot: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dailybell:
I'm suffering so much in school. My mother as a pensioner hasn't been paid her pension for almost two years now since her retirement for state civil service. No pension, no gratuity. I can now see why some girls do some things just to survive in school but I really pray God intervenes in my case. For some days now, I can't really say what I have eaten. Help me with any amount to survive please.

Bella James
Access Bank.

I won't mind sending you something but I don't even know if you're genuine, you just opened the account yesterday and this is your only post

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Farki: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
People who still believe in spiritual powers are simply mumus.

The main reason he was arrested is because he didn't wear a suit and have a business centre in the form of a "ministry" and the victim wasn't told that the money was a "seed". grin

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Both money doubler and his client should be arrested. How u go dey find to make ur money double if ur not a criminal urself
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by McLizbae: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
"Double 9m with juju" O wrong o!
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Farki:
People who still believe in spiritual powers are simply mumus.

The main reason he was arrested is because he didn't wear a suit and have a business centre in the form of a "ministry" and the victim wasn't told that the money was a "seed". grin

Yeah like an Alfa or Imam running magic cheesy
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by elvismaga(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
WHO BELIEVE THIS STORY?

Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Mustapha04(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hope he is going to pay back the money or the 8 months imprisonment suffices?
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by anonymousposts: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dailybell:

Bella James
Access Bank.
I dont have a lot of money in Nigeria but I just dropped a little

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by chloride6: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Reelmii:
no, its donate ur salary so that God can double it

grin grin
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Blackmoran(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
they should sentence the lady too for taking stupidity and foolishness to the highest level
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Pootle: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
local G...see em face
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Vaiki(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
harmargedon:
They should jail the both parties. They are both thieves, how can you be expecting someone to double your money.
If I am the one in charge,I will collect #4m and free him. The mugu expecting that money doubled is the real problem.
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by Cashify: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
ok
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by labelle123(f): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why did they jail him?
Na the stupid mufos wey believe am supposed to go jail
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by SKYHIGHfx: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
Ogungbemi Taiwo

The coneheadd is telling EFCC "Fvck you"... The effrontery.

Fulani paid miscreant
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by loadedvibes: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jail the person when be wan do the money doublet scheme too
Re: Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M by samuelevans(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Now, everyone should understand that Law always favour Rich People, is the 9.2 Millions not returned back to the owner? Why must you believe someone who doesn't have Ordinary 100k to double your Millions for you ❓ please i need the number of the Judge i want to give him one job package.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing / Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos / Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.