Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel (43386 Views)

Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Aidomoaki Samson: Ex-Footballer Arrested At Imo Hotel Over Possession Of Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by ejifranks(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Rituals? Not true. Could be any other issue.

3 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Thank God for life!
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by idahme(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
Are u sure its not one of those Instagram skits dey want to use u to do?....hitting the one at d door with ur last strength... Hmmmm....if dem mean u Oga u wud av been a gunner....I'm not saying it can't happen tho

Didn't you read the public relations officer of the police response?
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by jacoik(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Chipink:

Like seriously why are u yorubas like this ?
Is it dat yall do this on purpose or u actually have short memory ? undecided
Becoz it was just 3days ago we read here how ur brother in ogun state killed his wife and son...as in WIFE and SON for blood money.
Yet u are ones to first throw jab at others.
hmm nawa for una oh..
I only blame all the biased mods here.
u really get time to reply a stupid post
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by idahme(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2021
mytime24:
May God help us,

hope is'nt a plan to tarnish d hotel image
By their rivals

If Adams Oshomole could kneel to beg when a 10 billion naira defamation suit was brought against him who is the young man not to jitter for possible libel suit against him. The matter is already in the police
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Finemanas(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2021
this form of ritual have been happening in Imo state since time in memorial. The Okotoko incedent of the 90s comes to mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by GenerationNext: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

Only God knows the number of ritual killings that have taken place in that hotel.

Fulani herdsmen constitute the management of the hotel I guess.

Tomorrow, some people no let us hear word. We are very rich, we are the most successful, we are very hardworking.

Pls, nobody is envying you.
I can smell envy and bad belle towards the Igbos in this comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Don't worry, your tribe is richer than them we agree grin grin grin. There are no bad people in your tribe even in your father's house we agree grin grin grin.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by idahme(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Chipink:

Like seriously why are u yorubas like this ?
Is it dat yall do this on purpose or u actually have short memory ? undecided
Becoz it was just 3days ago we read here how ur brother in ogun state killed his wife and son...as in WIFE and SON for blood money.
Yet u are ones to first throw jab at others.
hmm nawa for una oh..
I only blame all the biased mods here.

any one who go so low doesn't need a reply from you.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by mechanics(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Some people just don't want to work to get rich, they want to be rich by all means, and they don't know it will surely have consequences later in life.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by idahme(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2021
LecciGucci:

I'm neither Yoruba nor IBO but I don't like how some of you people behave on this forum especially Yoruba's
Funny enough there are actually more ritual cases In SW than SE.
Yall should stop this rubbish

It's really pathetic, hypocrisy in its ugliest state.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Coldsteel(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2021
They have a spare key.
If they wanted you dead for real,it would have been in the middle of the night when u'll be fast asleep.
They would have planted surveillance cams to bug you and then taken you out easily by poisoning,gas or arranged bedroom accident.

And to think you went back report to the same hotel you accused of attempted murder.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Onepeople: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2021
LecciGucci:

I'm neither Yoruba nor IBO but I don't like how some of you people behave on this forum especially Yoruba's
Funny enough there are actually more ritual cases In SW than SE.
Yall should stop this rubbish
they will be the first to throw jabs and still be the first to complain of tribal hatred. Some have been programmed to exhibit hatred anyway ,but religion is not far from the reason. Mostly the yuroba Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Coolgent(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Harvester Suit?
Chai wetin dem dey harvest?
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by idahme(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Coldsteel:
They have a spare key.
If they wanted you dead for real,it would have been in the middle of the night when u'll be fast asleep.
They would have planted surveillance cams to bug you and then taken you out easily by poisoning,gas or arranged bedroom accident.

And to think you went back report to the same hotel you accused of attempted murder.

What do you expect him to do? The Hotel repudiated the terms of agreement by not providing a safe and habitable place which he paid for. The young man has every right to bring the hotel management to book, they cant feign ignorance in their backyard without a cost to go with it if the incident is true as reported by the public relations officer of the police..

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by michoim(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2021
Noted. Thanks for sharing
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Femeto: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
They are kidnappers.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Pierohandsome: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Awon eniyan Clifford Orji

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Emmyruns: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2021
I am leaving in owerri... That hotel is very scary to even enter. U will see prostitute and guys smoking healm anyhow in that hotel

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by johhbekeboh09: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2021
DEATHisHERE:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/man-escapes-ritual-killing-from-imo-hotel/

'OTOKOTO' still in Imo State?:The public should be wary of lodging in hotels these days because people get mysteriously missing or killed for evil motives...so far i count imo state anambara state ondo state ekiti state
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Thank your God...
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2021
Travellers can't book hotel any more in one peace, sleep and wake the next day to go about his daily routine, honestly the society is messed up...
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Realtalk20: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2021
Gay sex meeting gone bad
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by xelly: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2021
I am on now. #Seun is it your modus operandi of hiring mods? How come your mods are all biased.

I was suspended when I replied #Simplyleo but the same guy is throwing jabs in every topic on this forum.

You can check from history of his posts and tell me why he shouldn't be permanently suspended on NL.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by SenecaTheYonger: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lucky you.. who knows how many must have died there.

True. Many unlucky souls wasted.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Love56743: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Mr Man how much where you paid to spoil the name of the hotel.. Will all here are educated if really they want to used you for ritual you won't be able to leave the hotel premises the security and the hotel management won't even allowed to go... So let us think before will comment
Thank you
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Dpundict: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2021
In 2007, I almost became a victim of same in a hotel at Agbani, enugu state, very big hotel. I was the only one who booked a room the whole day, the room they took me upstairs was a room close to a place without entrance at all on the 2nd floor, three hefty boxer wearing guys were in the room before it and the whole floor reels of igbo smoke and smell. The way the guys looked at me gave me a clue and I followed the receptionist back downstairs immediately. I am huge bodywise so I suspect they were sizing me up. The receptionist did everything to make me take that room and all the hotel rooms were empty, the only person aside the receptionist was the boy selling recharge cards at the gate so I pretended I needed to buy recharge card and ad I was approaching him, he attempted to lock the gate but seeing my body size he got scared, frowned, and left it open, that was how I walked out with my life, and slept the night at Agbani gh.

4 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by emonis88: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Nah their way of life over there, from money rituals to babies pounding
na so o! and in other places na young boys Dey use their girl friends Dey do yahoo plus money. lol forget no where get monopoly of bad eggs
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by emezuo17: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2021
DarlingtonC:
You never make sense. It's always as if you are programmed to sound silly at all times
. He is not programmed to sound silly, he is silly personified, i pity his wife and children and some igbos who might even be his friends in real life without knowing the snake they are mixing with, his direct employer may even be igbo, sometimes i just fell sorry for him, i think he is passing through a lot personally.
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by Authoreety: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2021
That HAVESTER hotel should be probed also
Re: Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel by oxiide22(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2021
mytime24:
May God help us,

hope is'nt a plan to tarnish d hotel image
By their rivals
you're very foolish girl that's y most u dies in the hands of those ritualist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger / Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.