Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland (654 Views)

The Untold Story (I Almost Died) / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland by rickleye: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hey Peeps, literature addicts et al.
I am looking for a story I read here on Nairaland a few years ago . Hoping someone will send me a link to it or book.
What I remember are the following
1 The fellow was having his internship at this company where the owner was a woman.
2. Both the owner of the company and her daughter were interested in dating the guy, he also had a girlfriend.
3. I think it was an architectural design company.
4. Towards the end of the story he discovered that the madam belonged to sex club somewhere in Abuja where they ( the Madams ) exchanged their young dates with each other.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland by elpochas: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
rickleye:
Hey Peeps, literature addicts et al.
I am looking for a story I read here on Nairaland a few years ago . Hoping someone will send me a link to it or book.
What I remember are the following
1 The fellow was having his internship at this company where the owner was a woman.
2. Both the owner of the company and her daughter were interested in dating the guy, he also had a girlfriend.
3. I think it was the end of the story he discovered that the madam belonged to sex club somewhere in Abuja where they ( the Madams ) exchanged their young dates with each other.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
The title is My IT Sexcapades.You can get the story at coolval.com

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland by rickleye: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
elpochas:
The title is My IT Sexcapades.You can get the story at coolval.com

Thanks a million. Wonder why it was removed from here.
Re: Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland by superintendents(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
rickleye:

Thanks a million. Wonder why it was removed from here.
boss may God bless you..pls make I drop aza for a little token sir.

(1) (Reply)

The Thing About You / Less Ado About Plagiarism, Paraphrasing Services Available / Selling My Movie Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.