Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video (39371 Views)

2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Benega9(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Henrydonland:
Why can't he be at the warfront of the fight as their leader instead of hiding abroad like a coward he is.
YOU BE CONFIRM MUMU MAN..YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEM KILL BOSS FILM DON END BE THAT...BOKO HARAM GO KILL ALL OF UNA THERE..

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Omanze: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
chukwuaustin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfQ6Np5M9zU

GROUP PETITION THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION (ABUJA) FOR THE EXTRADITION OF NNAMDI KANU

A group, Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora has petitioned the British High Commission in Abuja Nigeria for the extradition of the leader of the Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu over his incitement of violence in Nigeria by ordering his nascent group Eastern Security Network (ESN) to attack police and military personnel in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.

The group also cited his previous unguarded utterances that has led to the breakdown of law and order in the South Eastern part of Nigeria and also in Rivers state during the recent EndSARS protest which led to the deaths of both police and military personnel in and around Oyigbo. Unspecified number of truck and goods belonging to Northern Nigerians were also destroyed

It would be recalled that in this week alone, at least 4 naval personnel and between 8 and 10 policemen have been killed in Anambra and Imo states. A planned attack on the men and women of Nigerian Police in Aba on the night of the 23rd of March 2020 was nipped in the bud when a combined team of the Police RRS, Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU) and the military ambushed the gang and in their den, at least 16 of the would be assailants were neutralised

Citing the recent burning of police stations, killing of law enforcement agents and the killing of maiming of former IPOB member who have left the group, the convener of the group Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora Mr Chukwuma Dike called on the UK authorities to arrest and repatriate Nnamdi Kanu to answer for his countless crimes against Igbo people and the Nigerian state in general. He bemoaned the dangerous rhetoric spewed by the IPOB leader which he says has pumped up the ignorant or the misinformed people following him to target law enforcement agents and by so doing putting the lives and properties of people in the South East at the risk of a military operation without recourse to the collateral damage(s) that may come with it

It would also be recalled that the IPOB leader recently threatened to send his ESN after the Obi of Onitsha His Majesty Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe for floating the Onitsha Ado Security Network to protect his domain. This is one of his numerous threats to political leaders in Igbo land, the most prominent being an order for the then President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo Chief Nnia Nwodo to be stoned to death and the 100 million naira bounty he placed on the head of the Rivers state governor Nyesom Wike for "inviting the military to Rivers state"

By Chukwuka Ofoegbu (Ijele Speaks)

Mazi Chukwuka Ofoegbu, thank you.

The group making case for Igbo safety here are genuine and their case is a genuine one.

It is madness for Kanu to stay in overseas and be causing military operations to be carried out in Igbo land, not minding the fact many igbo sons and daughters are being caught in the middle of this with the attendant loss of lives.

I SUPPORT ANY MOVE THAT GUARANTEES THE SAFETY OF LIVES AND PROPERTY OF UMU-IGBO HOME AND ABROAD.

TO BE AN IGBO PERSON IS NOT TO SHOWCASE MADNESS.
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ablejesus26(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
BiafIntel:

Do you know the harm that saboteurs do to their people all over the world? Go and ask South Africans how they treated saboteurs during their quest to be free from apartheid subjugation. Watch the film below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn2r-VovDmw
"You earn your living by selling the blood of your people" (extract from the film Sarafina) Udele alias OyigboUpdate and Chukwuma Dike.

Like seriously saboteur for not supporting the destructive pattern of Ipob

I wonder why it's so hard for you guys to understand dat ipob is a seccessionist group and not all of us must subscribe to Ipob.

We might all be Igbo but we all can never be ipob.
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Only igbos in your brain cells were killed, sooner than later he will be apprehended, just imagine the criminal Kanu complains of British amalgamation of Nigeria by the oppressors but yet runs to their country to take up citizenship & refuge, yet leaves his mindless followers in Nigeria with a passport to Bakassi? What a bunch of dummies we have east of the River Niger.

I bet you must be Yoruba. The chameleonic tribe

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Omanze: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
This move is commendable at this time.

It is aimed at forestalling the excesses of Nnamdi Kanu in the southeast.

Please, both Igbos and good Nigerians, let's move this agenda forward in the interest of a better Nigeria for all.

I have an idea. I wish to have like minds thinking in the direction of ending the madness we don't want to continue.

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Maski87: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Britain is a civilized nation and will never send anyone back to a country that will surely kill you,can someone let these paid touts know that

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by LordOfTheGame: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Some few efulefu been disgracing themselves and their DSS partner in foolery.

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=RuddyFusion post=100207482] how many times.has Buhari gone to fight with the troops against BH?[/quote

So him and president dey same level? Mumu, ordinary citizen for nija self get level pass Kanu!
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Legendforte: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Only igbos in your brain cells were killed, sooner than later he will be apprehended, just imagine the criminal Kanu complains of British amalgamation of Nigeria by the oppressors but yet runs to their country to take up citizenship & refuge, yet leaves his mindless followers in Nigeria with a passport to Bakassi? What a bunch of dummies we have east of the River Niger.
If you beg them to go school dey go talk say na business dey want. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Qorks(f): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Legendforte: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
There should be sanity in this country. Unity and peace. Igbos stop being gullible and mischievous.
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Idiko1: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Henrydonland::

Why can't he be at the warfront of the fight as their leader instead of hiding abroad like a coward he is.

From the above post, it is safe to you do not belong in this discuss. Which war and front did you reference in the above post? I wonder if you know the denotation of the word, coward. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has spearheaded what you and ilk cannot dream in Nigeria yet you have the silly effrontery to call him a coward. I hope your intellectual level could inch up if someone could learn you there is no war, at least, in southern regions of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
newdawnlive:
so mumu people plenty like this in ibo land

How many people you see there wey you call plenty? Igbo no get plenty mumu. That's why we no vote Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by princenaira(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sponsored Efulefu touts

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kosk:

Oh, You're denyiny your brothers? This is part of what I'm talking about, you can deny your brothers for anything. Same way you guys denied nzeogwu and irabor and support NOI (and they're from the same sub-ethnic group oo). You only support your brother when he does your bidding.
Who denied Nzeogwu and Irabor? Are we backstabbers?

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Onepeople:
That idiot is not igboman, an Apc supporter from Niger delta, they choose to be igbo when it's suit them,an igboman that is finding it difficult to pronounce igbo name.i know he does not know the meaning of those igbo names he is calling. Hypocrite that has never step his foot igboland before now understand the problem of igboman more than igboman himself. Ikwere man understand nothing but how to sleep in hotel play politics even with their own life.
You mustn't say that. That the British and Nigeria is dividing us doesn't mean that we should do so. Whether Ikwere or Eche, Opobo or Egbema, we are all Igbo.
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by newdawnlive: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
ScamHunter:

How many people you see there wey you call plenty? Igbo no get plenty mumu. That's why we no vote Buhari.
d real define of mumu is when you voted looser and still proud of it.
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Quaddafi29: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Idiocy by a masked spokesman. What is his name? Asking Britain to extradite a British citizen to the COWntry called Nigeria!!
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
anataala:
Then let him leave our country alone.
you should rather say that your country should leave him alone. He and his people want to exit. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ka1y(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/60423ba1e4e540092f7e9fbbc2c173d2/tenor.gif?itemid=20882684[/img]

the dragon flag has been raised.
if u know u know.

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
ivolt:

Only in your head does unarmed protesters carry ak47 to kill security agents.
You are very far from reality.
Must be very painful to you that they're not sitting ducks anymore. Cry more...BH, Bandits, Fulani and now ESN. You're finished. The good thing about ESN is that they're not finding any trouble, but find them and go home in bodybag
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw...... I see some men beating the drums of war and some women blowing trumpets of war. I see myself running outside the country before this war starts. I can not come and die for wetin I no know, I still have plenty work to do for God......

So I have seen and So shall it be.
guy pls help me with the process if u will be seriously running before the nasty war starts.grin
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ka1y(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Money-for-hand, back-for-ground... grin grin grin
>
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
newdawnlive:
d real define of mumu is when you voted looser and still proud of it.
The real definition of a MUMU is when you vote who go send you on exile...
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I can see Nairaland resident ipob miscreants and terrorists defend their god the escaped hate filled terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu.

Backstabber sighted
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by UnabashedIPOB: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
A bunch of hungry hooligans that were promised a bag of rice each. Go and petition British High Commission all you want to extradite MNK to Nigeria. IDIOTS!
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by newdawnlive: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
ScamHunter:

The real definition of a MUMU is when you vote who go send you on exile...
that was why Nnamdi kwunu sent to exile
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Invitationn: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

You guys just embarrassed your selves. You went to protest with just 10 people? You showed you have no support, not even amongst Igbos. You people keep making endless useless videos accusing Kanu of every crime under the sun. But when it came to protest, you couldnt even rally up to 20 people out of millions of Igbos. Now check out Kanu's support below
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups- George Carlin.
Apparently, you're one of the sheeples grin
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Masterkernel1: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Henrydonland:

That is a different case.

Anyways I blame the ignorant fools who are willing to fight for a blind cause.

What's different? Chadian President fought with the Military and won Boko Haram, while your president with higher defence budget can't even win bandits,much more Boko Haram.
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by UnabashedIPOB: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omanze:

Mazi Chukwuka Ofoegbu, thank you.

The group making case for Igbo safety here are genuine and their case is a genuine one.

It is madness for Kanu to stay in overseas and be causing military operations to be carried out in Igbo land, not minding the fact many igbo sons and daughters are being caught in the middle of this with the attendant loss of lives.

I SUPPORT ANY MOVE THAT GUARANTEES THE SAFETY OF LIVES AND PROPERTY OF UMU-IGBO HOME AND ABROAD.

TO BE AN IGBO PERSON IS NOT TO SHOWCASE MADNESS.

I am not sure if these are real Igbos because nothing is beyond DSS. Having said that, I am amazed at how the enemy always find willing IDIOTS to fight their own people. Where the f**k are you guys when your FULANI masters are butchering your men and women, destroying their lively hoods? You guys kept silent and then all of a sudden you find your voice because MNK has the guts to stand up against the FULANI terrorists? You guys are too stupid to even show your face. Keep allowing yourselves to be used by the FULANI government of the zoo. Sooner or later you will be SLAVES in your damn ancestral land. MOFOS!
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Omanze: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I am not sure if these are real Igbos because nothing is beyond DSS. Having said that, I am amazed at how the enemy always find willing IDIOTS to fight their own people. Where the f**k are you guys when your FULANI masters are butchering your men and women, destroying their lively hoods? You guys kept silent and then all of a sudden you find your voice because MNK has the guts to stand up against the FULANI terrorists? You guys are too stupid to even show your face. Keep allowing yourselves to be used by the FULANI government of the zoo. Sooner or later you will be SLAVES in your damn ancestral land. MOFOS!

Take it easy.

If fulani people commit any crime in Igboland, they are not praised. We do not cheer them either.
We condemn all such lawlessness and the Governors in the region are managing the fulani menace well. That is why the situation is relatively safer in our states compared to the other states like Benue, Edo, who are both bordering southeast.

You can see also the zamfara, Sokoto, kaduna, katsina, Niger, Taraba, and the other Core Northern states are harder-hit by the menace, making the experience in southeast a children's play when compared.

But Nnamdi Kanu is supposed to have the interest of Ndigbo at heart. Why then should he be ochestrating the killing of Ndigbo through his Acts.

Let me declaren this to you:
NNAMDI KANU IS UNFIT TO LEAD NDIGBO.

Tell that to him.

So he can look for something to do, but not causing problem for us.

Enough of the madness

1 Like

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by ScamHunter: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
newdawnlive:
that was why Nnamdi kwunu sent to exile
One person na...Better than a whole tribe on exile because of herdsmen, not even army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election / Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.