Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video (39364 Views)

2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by UnabashedIPOB: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Omanze:

My Brother, have you noticed I refused to insult you all this while?

That is because I am a proper Igbo Son.

Your handlers, don't they teach you to avoid insults?

I mean, you are selling your product and the underlying ideaology to me and other numerous readers here, then you couldn't do it without abusive words?

Like I hinted above, I am a proper Igbo Son. I can give you the reason why Ndigbo needs to remain in Nigeria and articulate it in more than 5 points. However, it will not be in an open like this.

Family affairs will not be publicized that way.

You and your handlers have chosen to disunite Ndigbo through your actions and speeches.

It is never too late to change, you know.

Mister man, I did not insult you. I am stating the facts. I guess you can't differentiate between an insult and factual statements. Still, you'renot able to articulate good reasons why you're a FULANI apologist. Shame on you!
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Omanze: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Mister man, I did not insult you. I am stating the facts. I guess you can't differentiate between an insult and factual statements. Still, you'renot able to articulate good reasons why you're a FULANI apologist. Shame on you!

Fulani people are just like any other Tribe you know, (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc)
They have the good, the fair, the bad and, (if you like) the ugly.

But take this from me:
THERE ARE MORE GOOD FULANI PEOPLE THAN BAD ONES. i.e THE GOOD ONES ARE IN THE MAJORITY.

I have interacted and transacted with Fulanis in Nigeria and I tell you Nwanne, they are not as bad as you could want to paint them.

Plan a physical debate on this topic you are obsessed with and invite me for a robust debate.
I will speak for the Fulanis (that is showing you why they are not as bad as you paint them) while you make your case fully before unbised judges.

How about that?
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by UnabashedIPOB: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Omanze:

Fulani people are just like any other Tribe you know, (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc)
They have the good, the fair, the bad and, (if you like) the ugly.

But take this from me:
THERE ARE MORE GOOD FULANI PEOPLE THAN BAD ONES. i.e THE GOOD ONES ARE IN THE MAJORITY.

I have interacted and transacted with Fulanis in Nigeria and I tell you Nwanne, they are not as bad as you could want to paint them.

Plan a physical debate on this topic you are obsessed with and invite me for a robust debate.
I will speak for the Fulanis (that is showing you why they are not as bad as you paint them) while you make your case fully before unbised judges.

How about that?

You have spoken, as expected, like a true Fulani apologist full of platitudes. You can chuck, jive, and twist yourself into a pretzel trying to avoid answering the question, which is how to STOP the Fulani terrorists from raping our women, killing our men, women and children, and pillaging our farmlands simply because you're a beneficiary of the government that supports their evil acts. But the fact still remains that you have nothing of substance to offer other than making excuses and running off on a tangent. Hear yourself, "THERE ARE MORE GOOD FULANI PEOPLE THAN BAD ONES. i.e THE GOOD ONES ARE IN THE MAJORITY. I have interacted and transacted with Fulanis in Nigeria and I tell you Nwanne, they are not as bad as you could want to paint them." It has never been my contention that there are no good Fulanis. Of course there are good Fulanis, but you totally miss the point. The issue has never been whether there are good or bad Fulanis, but how do we as a race of people defend our lives and ancestral lands from Fulani invaders. However, your intentional and sleek move to muddy the water and divert attention from the real discussion is commendable but very disingenuous on your part.
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Omanze: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You have spoken, as expected, like a true Fulani apologist full of platitudes. You can chuck, jive, and twist yourself into a pretzel trying to avoid answering the question, which is how to STOP the Fulani terrorists from raping our women, killing our men, women and children, and pillaging our farmlands simply because you're a beneficiary of the government that supports their evil acts. But the fact still remains that you have nothing of substance to offer other than making excuses and running off on a tangent. Hear yourself, "THERE ARE MORE GOOD FULANI PEOPLE THAN BAD ONES. i.e THE GOOD ONES ARE IN THE MAJORITY. I have interacted and transacted with Fulanis in Nigeria and I tell you Nwanne, they are not as bad as you could want to paint them." It has never been my contention that there are no good Fulanis. Of course there are good Fulanis, but you totally miss the point. The issue has never been whether there are good or bad Fulanis, but how do we as a race of people defend our lives and ancestral lands from Fulani invaders. However, your intentional and sleek move to muddy the water and divert attention from the real discussion is commendable but very disingenuous on your part.

Kudos to you, for owning up to the fact there are good Fulanis in Nigeria.

I am pleased, knowing you are not a robot. You know, it's robots that has no discretion to consider matters objectively. Robots rather act according to how they have been programmed.

Humans are rational. You are rational. You have proven it now. Yes, it is a truism that there are good Fulanis. Please, go through your posts and see the way you generalize Fulanis without being fair to the good ones.

Isn't it an unfair approach to call out an entire nation of tribe as despicable without making a statement in recognition of the goodness in the good ones?

I have seen where people make statement referring to all Ndigbo as guilty of a particular offense because one or few Igbo persons were guilty, and I usually disagree with such sweepy statements.
Sweepy statements against Fulanis is wrong the way it is against Igbos.
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by UnabashedIPOB: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Omanze:

Kudos to you, for owning up to the fact there are good Fulanis in Nigeria.

I am pleased, knowing you are not a robot. You know, it's robots that has no discretion to consider matters objectively. Robots rather act according to how they have been programmed.

Humans are rational. You are rational. You have proven it now. Yes, it is a truism that there are good Fulanis. Please, go through your posts and see the way you generalize Fulanis without being fair to the good ones.

Isn't it an unfair approach to call out an entire nation of tribe as despicable without making a statement in recognition of the goodness in the good ones?

I have seen where people make statement referring to all Ndigbo as guilty of a particular offense because one or few Igbo persons were guilty, and I usually disagree with such sweepy statements.
Sweepy statements against Fulanis is wrong the way it is against Igbos.

The irony of your pernicious statement above is that it's both self reflective and jarring at the same time. Nonetheless, you can be rest assured that I am not impressed or rather not fooled by your "moniker" in the guise of an Igbo person. There are so many agents of the Zoo government parading themselves as sons of the soil. I could see through the façade and recognize you as one of such. Therefore, this is the last time I would spend my valuable time to try to reason with an unreasonable person. Although you might see the later statement as an insult, it's not my intention to berate or insult you or any other on this platform. I just tell it like it is regardless of how the individual feels. It seems like you do not have enough brain cells to articulate your point of view to at very least answer the questions that I put to you prior, which still remain unanswered. However, If an when you decide to have a serious and intelligent discourse, I would make myself available otherwise, buh-bye!
Re: Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video by Omanze: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

The irony of your pernicious statement above is that it's both self reflective and jarring at the same time. Nonetheless, you can be rest assured that I am not impressed or rather not fooled by your "moniker" in the guise of an Igbo person. There are so many agents of the Zoo government parading themselves as sons of the soil. I could see through the façade and recognize you as one of such. Therefore, this is the last time I would spend my valuable time to try to reason with an unreasonable person. Although you might see the later statement as an insult, it's not my intention to berate or insult you or any other on this platform. I just tell it like it is regardless of how the individual feels. It seems like you do not have enough brain cells to articulate your point of view to at very least answer the questions that I put to you prior, which still remain unanswered. However, If an when you decide to have a serious and intelligent discourse, I would make myself available otherwise, buh-bye!

Come on, if you are a true Nwafor Igbo, let's meet in a good place here in 042.

There are a lot to articulate in the interest of the Igbo people worldwide.

Udo diri gi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / President Buhari Celebrates Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.