Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time (13642 Views)

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by cassidy1996(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
k
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Rugaria: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Famzin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Akfrenzy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother tap tap

Tap in for more souce
stop tapping and double ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by GolDRoger: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
naijadjmixtape:
true...download best of illbliss mixtape wvvw.naijadjmixtapes.com.ng/naija-dj-mix/best-of-illbliss-ogaboss-mix-dj

Can you provide me the link to download this DJ mix by Kentucky "Party shutdown" 1k recharge for you thanks
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Discombulator: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Enough of this crap already, sikiru adepoju has 2 Grammy, beyonce has 26,when will you fools stop licking the white man's ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by meekmill(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jestin:
Wizkid and Davido are busy bringing home more kids instead of Grammy.

That a great achievement tho
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by meekmill(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Henrydonland post=100207620]

I doubt if he has one but even if he has it may be one not like those ones spreading their seeds like farmers on the soil.[

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Jaqenhghar: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Awesomeness2:
e no lie sha., that guy is the first Nigerian to win this unlike those noise making kids.. Burna boy is a legend...
DM me for your logo and flyer design at a very cheap price
He is not the first.
Sikiru Adepoju and Babatunde Olatunji in 1991, won a Grammy award ‘Best World Music Album‘ category for their work in the album Planet Drum produced by Mickey Hart.

Another Nigerian in 2006, Olalekan Babalola, a jazz percussionist, won a Grammy for his work on Cassandra Wilson’s album titled Loverly. He went on to win another Grammy award in 2009, for his work on Ali Farka Toure’s In the Heart of the Moon album.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by doxijaw: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
He's smart, he sold the culture and rhetoric, others are selling big yansh that no one wants to see.

Nigerians should understand the power of culture and how to harness it to the fullest.

The international audience wants authenticity not degeneracy.

5 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Teeklef(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Weldone stefflon don

1 Like

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by jaxxy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
What burna achieved was a collective effort unlike what he’s trying to portray and paint to everyone. Congrats to him on the collective effort. cool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Tonyx5(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jonasigoh:
me too ooo
you must have a terrible music taste, just wondering how whack your playlist is
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Lilpen3758: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see Burna Boy facing Judgement throne, I see Angel Gabriel cutting off his dreads with razor while Angel Michael is planking his yansh with 2 by 4. They are asking him "Na this thing we send you go do for the world?" What a sorry sight...... cry

So I have seen and So shall it be.
Oga i don like u already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Award of what category did burna man won?Davido is still my favourite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by promise4wonders: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
remember this https:///39LAXvC

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by banmee(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

He is not the first.
Sikiru Adepoju and Babatunde Olatunji in 1991, won a Grammy award ‘Best World Music Album‘ category for their work in the album Planet Drum produced by Mickey Hart.

Another Nigerian in 2006, Olalekan Babalola, a jazz percussionist, won a Grammy for his work on Cassandra Wilson’s album titled Loverly. He went on to win another Grammy award in 2009, for his work on Ali Farka Toure’s In the Heart of the Moon album.

I beg brosef, stop educating these indomie children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Vlibray: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

He is not the first.

Please enlighten them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Tillatalk: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gwan2:
Yes, I’m hating.

The fact you woke up and didn’t drink sniper or kill yourself means there is at least an iota of hope in you and you still believe in yourself.

Burna boy is burna boy....you are you....allow us rest please
go and rest who asked you to comment
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by paxx: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
You guys are soo obsessed with America and the West, it's going to be the death of Africa. Who cares about the Grammys? Do you guys know how corrupt they are in the U.S??

Why can't we make African Award shows award the most prestigious award to Africans. Why do we need white people to award our artists before we deem them a success?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by babamoha(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Does he have a babymama?just asking so as to know where to place him.
Meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jonasigoh:
me too ooo
Toh I think say na only me
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by PhemmyYo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:
We no go rest again.

Anyway, I am a lover of Burna.

I am also rooting for Oxlade, that guy has a good sound. I pray say e no go give up.
I pray he (Oxlade) doesn't give up,tho he's eyes don tear for hustle'....(lungu lyrics)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
PussyKing:
Wizkid is most stingiest artist on earth

Wizkid, burna boy, Mr Eazi and every man that is a Cancerian by Zodiac sign, they are all stingy and ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Djikot: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Illbliss is tweeting from an artist angle. Nobody should ever emulate this unrepentant cultist. Abi no b dis same burna wey send people go attack Mr2k for eko hotel? Don't let him winning grammy deceive u o. I'll always jam to his songs cuz he is good at it, but you c that guy?, NO NO he's not and would never be a role model to any right thinking person!

EBMedia:
"Burnaboy's Success Has To Be One Of The Most Motivational Stories Of Our Generation" - Rapper Illbliss

Nigerian rapper, Illbliss has stated on his Twitter handle that the success of Nigerian Grammy Award winner, Burnaboy should be one of the most motivational and uplifting stories of our generation which has to be studied and applied to life, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/illBlissGoretti/status/1374757619399811077?s=20

1 Like

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Teeklef:
Weldone stefflon don

I nor go lie, the grace for that stefflondon towtow favor burna boy combined with the juju when he mama dey do for am.

1 Like

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Mairice125: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Come on as talented has Chris brown he got just one Grammy.Grammy is so technical they stand for originality
paxx:
You guys are soo obsessed with America and the West, it's going to be the death of Africa. Who cares about the Grammys? Do you guys know how corrupt they are in the U.S??

Why can't we make African Award shows award the most prestigious award to Africans. Why do we need white people to award our artists before we deem them a success?
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Cholls(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Akfrenzy:

stop tapping and double ur hustle
my brother flip it
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Hardmelon: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tonyx5:

you must have a terrible music taste, just wondering how whack your playlist is

Not really...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Brunicekid(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Don't like his song don't know why undecided
Everybosy can't be liked in life... It's normal!!!
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by MufasaLion: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I think illbliss himself should first study it and apply it to his own life and career..

Meanwhile it's a good thing to always believe in yourself and not give up.. Like my man said

"like keep grinding boy your life can change in one year and when it's dark out the sun is shining somewhere"

You have bad mouth grin
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by MufasaLion: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:
We no go rest again.

Anyway, I am a lover of Burna.

I am also rooting for Oxlade, that guy has a good sound. I pray say e no go give up.

Ox is very good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see Burna Boy facing Judgement throne, I see Angel Gabriel cutting off his dreads with razor while Angel Michael is planking his yansh with 2 by 4. They are asking him "Na this thing we send you go do for the world?" What a sorry sight...... cry

So I have seen and So shall it be.
you blind ajasco

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lord Have Mercy, Look At Those HIPS.. Top Ugandan TV Presenter (photos) / Davido Finally Reveals Why He Had To Break Up With Chioma / Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.