Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' (25345 Views)

Miyetti Allah Asks Tinubu To Arrest Sunday Igboho Over Threats On Fulani / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by November1857(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Yoruba are also part of the South South you this olorip.elebe wey never drink water since last year because your state has issue with water angry.

Drink water so,as to make a meaningful comment
A from south south , we have nothing in common with afonja the backstabbers, go and continue your alliance the Fulani's , we know our ally.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by DSC7: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
No Business man that have investments outside his region will support Nigerias Disintegration...
Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by NwaNimo1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
November1857:
A from south south , we have nothing in common with afonja the backstabbers, go and continue your alliance the Fulani's , we know who are our alliance...
tribalistseun:

What's your business with south south?

Cry me a bucket of your tears grin

You can't remove Yorubas from south south grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by PHijo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
You've stolen so much from other ethnic nations! Tell me what your investment is.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
God punish the so called Yoruba leaders and Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
PHijo:
You've stolen so much from other ethnic nations! Tell me what your investment is.
Other ethnic nations also stole from us you this ijaw man

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by AfonjaConehead: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Remove South West and South South from Nigeria and see another Pakistan

For making mention of South south that you yoruba people worked against for the evil buhari, receive it....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by SmartyPants(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
fk001:
Only jobless touts are clamouring for secession.

People that are doing well will never do that

In a country with 80% poverty what does that tell you?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Yemisi87: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
I'm sorry for Yorubas.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

For making mention of South south that you yoruba people worked against for the evil buhari, receive it....

I love your tears grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by AfonjaConehead: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
November1857:
A from south south , we have nothing in common with afonja the backstabbers, go and continue your alliance the Fulani's , we know who are our alliance...
Just imagine!!! These backstabbers are truly evil.

See how he's mentioning south south just like that!!!
South south they connived with the common enemy to work against,they think that's just how life is!!

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by tribalistseun: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

You[b] can't remove Yorubas from south south[/b] grin

Are you ok? As in are you mad

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by olatuns2017: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.thecable.ng/weve-invested-so-much-in-nigeria-yoruba-elders-disown-igboho-over-secession-bid

Ighoho iS just a normal mouthed Ibadan vodoo PDP loyalist and lost out of oyo crumbs

I swear he doesn't understand Nigeria and meaning of War

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
I swear igbos have infiltrate our ranks, most people claiming Yoruba here are igbos

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
tribalistseun:

Are you ok? As in are you mad

Love your tears
Go and remove the Yorubas from South Southgrin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Malcolm123: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Remove South West and South South from Nigeria and see another Pakistan

pakistan is more technologically advance than nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Malcolm123:

pakistan is more technologically advance than nigeria

But not like Russia grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by November1857(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
PHijo:
There is no difference between Afonja and fulani Herdsmen ! Afonja has stolen all the investment opportunities from South south ...

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
November1857:
There is no difference between Afonja and fulani Herdsmen ! Afonja has stolen all the investment opportunities from South south ...

Says an Igbo man, have you forgotten you also the whole alaigbo no produce oil up to Ondo state.

What's your investment in Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by GidiCars: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
And nah Nnmadi Azikwe cause all this rubbish.

In 1953 when Northern Nigerians were beginning to consider secession from the Nigerian colony that would soon be a nation, Nnamdi Azikiwe gave a speech before the caucus of his political party, the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) in Yaba, Nigeria on May 12, 1953. That speech, while not disallowing secession, suggested that there would be grave consequences if the Northern region became an independent nation. Ironically, fourteen years later, Azikiwe led his Eastern Region out of Nigeria and created Biafra, a move that prompted a bloody three year civil war. Azikiwe’s 1953 speech appears below.

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession

When he was thinking that Ibos will rule the world and Nigeria grin

Who could have thought that tables will turned

Thank God people are beginning to see things for what they're were. The main reason Nnamdi Azikiwe was championing for one nigeria then was cause he wanted and thought the Igbos would dominate the one nigeria, but time and time has shown that these people are not as smart as they think.

They're always the ones shouting how smart and how this and that they're. grin

They won't chastise their own leaders, it's to be disturbing YORÙBÁ leaders upandan. How many times have you heard YORÙBÁs put mouth for Igbo people matter?? Compared to how they always want to have a say in our affairs.
soon, we will push for electoral reforms so that only YORÙBÁs would be able to vote in the South West

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Shalommy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hahaha.. The same way igbo elders disowned Nnamdi of biafra. Naija, u're on ur own

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
AlphaLover:

Are you stupid ?

Don't you ever mention southsouth with your cursed judas yoruba mouth you unfortunate being

What concerns Edo state with yoruba land ? Or is your generations cursed forever ?

Who dey mention the backward Edo grin

Even in that your backward Edo Yoruba dey there.

You can't do,anything about it except to cry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Teeklef(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Edo state
Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Rugaria: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Our fear fear neighbors..

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by November1857(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Afonja Na by force, we say we don't want alliance with you. Your backstabbing is more dangerous than fulani Herdsmen killings !

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Teeklef:

Edo state

Tell Edo man to tell me the meaning of Akoko

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
November1857:
Afonja Na by force, we say don't to want alliance with you. Your backstabber is more dangerous than fulani Herdsmen killings !

Says an Ibo man

I not we

Use personal pronoun grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by SmartPolician: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
SuperBold:
I swear igbos have infiltrate our ranks, most people claiming Yoruba here are igbos

Including Sunday Igboho

After all, he has Igbo attached to his name undecided

Ode!

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' by Babathanks(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
And nah Nnmadi Azikwe cause all this rubbish.

In 1953 when Northern Nigerians were beginning to consider secession from the Nigerian colony that would soon be a nation, Nnamdi Azikiwe gave a speech before the caucus of his political party, the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) in Yaba, Nigeria on May 12, 1953. That speech, while not disallowing secession, suggested that there would be grave consequences if the Northern region became an independent nation. Ironically, fourteen years later, Azikiwe led his Eastern Region out of Nigeria and created Biafra, a move that prompted a bloody three year civil war. Azikiwe’s 1953 speech appears below.

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession

When he was thinking that Ibos will rule the world and Nigeria grin

Who could have thought that tables will turned

Na God go punish nnamdi azikwe and is generation cause he is the architect of our present problem, he behave selfishly and I think the same trait of selfishness is in all Igbo blood

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / Who Healed The President? - Tayo Ogunbiyi / Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.