Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

A Permanent Solution To Bank Charges And How I Am Investing My Funds Hence Forth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Permanent Solution To Bank Charges And How I Am Investing My Funds Hence Forth (271 Views)

How Save Is My Funds With Cowrywise/piggyvest / 1xbet Have Finally Unfreeze My Funds (Photos) / I Need Advise Investing My #2,700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Permanent Solution To Bank Charges And How I Am Investing My Funds Hence Forth by Hakeemshades(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zenith bank still deducts 100naira twice from my account monthly

Reason, verve and visa card charges even after deactivating my verve card on the app

Stamp duty charge is as high as 140 Naira monthly

I am tired you can't save your money anymore in your savings account

A customer paid for a product after some hours demanded for a refund as he won't be going through with the order

I logged in to my bank app to discover 250 naira has been deducted I had to explain the situation on ground to the customer with screenshot.

A very embarrassing moment

Its a good thing I discovered snappy exchange after reading an article on Linda ikejis blog recommending snappy as a Trusted and registered Company where you can sell giftcard in Nigeria and also trade Bitcoin

And after visiting the site searching on google and seen their physical address .

I say its the best trading website in Nigeria to buy and sell your crypto like bitcoin and ethereum, gift cards and other digital assets like perfect money .

Their website is fast it won't go 404 gate way when you visit it.

I scrolled through and decided I will use my profits to buy some bitcoin and Tron from www.Snappyexchange.com

I can't go through another unauthorised debit alert the country is hard enough as it is let me use snappy exchange to buy and save my money in bitcoin.

Where I can wake up and see my money multiplied in value.

Re: A Permanent Solution To Bank Charges And How I Am Investing My Funds Hence Forth by hollyy: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Alright.

Thanks for letting me know.

I will check them out a

(1) (Reply)

120 Plots For Sale In Asaba Close To 2nd Niger Bridge Area. / Safemoon Airdrop / Serious Binance Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.