Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity (10706 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is The Greatest Contributor To Consumption In Nigeria. / Buhari's Lack Of Regular Briefings On Covid-19 Is A Matter Of Style - Femi / Buhari: Lack Of Foreign Investments Denying Youth Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Muhylonaire007: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Create one billion jobs and give them to your fulani people as usual ! We don't care man. All we are saying as a people,Yoruba people is that we want out !

Yoruba nation or nothing !

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Zenithpeak(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Maybe he thought his opinion make any sense or has any effect on our day to day activities as a people in this country

You are absolutely irrelevant to the common man in the country even to your people in Katsina....

Big old fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Owotopy: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wait o, so this dummy is jst getting aware? After his bad policies & legacies has turn diz country upside down..now he is saying rubbish..rubbish.
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by rhames(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Temptee101(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Liars!

Which buhari said? Maybe it was Jubril El Sudan and not buhari.

You guys should've said Garba or Femi said.

Buhari doesn't know anything about Nigeria or what is happening in Nigeria.

I can bet my life, buhari can't even spell Nigeria let alone knowing he's the president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Otunski: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nonsense man. Always looking for where and who to blame for his incompetence. You promised to create 3m jobs annually and tackle insecurity if elected, now telling us insecurity is Granger caused by unemployment.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
unemployed graduates wey plenty for this country never they disturb self,una dey shout insecurity, its just bandits, herdsmen and boko haram dey reign now.....there time go come!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Pious101: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Someone should pls tell buhari it is lack of family planning in d north

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ayo2004:
There can never be a President worse than this
2023 will shock you.
Nigerians never learn
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Water is wet ? Unemployment is more so tied to the rising crime rate. In fact, many unemployed ppl are the victims of insecurity.. when u take a closer look. The gunmen/bandits/jihadists are all gainfully employed in a booming sector.

Current insecurity isn't just criminal.. it's closer to an insurgency. Not random. If anything, elite manipulation is the cause of insecurity. Esp the Fula elite.

Tabital Pulaaku cannot call Miyetti to order, but miyetti is fully participative within TPI ? And u Buhari are a respected patron of TPI. Several of ur governors and traditional rulers are top shots and Fodiyos within the organization.

Baba Buhari save this textbook excuse for the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Hassanmaye(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I lost the job I was doing in this regime , due to Buhari grossed incompetency. And that job helped me in no small way in school. Ever since i lost the job, reality set in. Life is not what it seems to be, there's so much in life.
Like what
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Rawhumper(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
You are shameless.

Wirh all the cluelessness from your president u still say this.

I saw the northerners swarming around Okonjo Iwuala when she visited Abuja. Are you people not ashamed? You dont contribute nothing but failures and death!!! SHAME ON THE DESERT NORTH!!!

quote author=UstazAhmed post=100213226]Most of the southern youths are lazy and they constitute the bulk of the unemployed Nigeria. Imagine IMO and Ákwá Ibom topping unemployment chart because of dependence of oil money. Bunch of lazy youths as my Brother Buhari has said[/quote]
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Yankee101: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
And who is (ir)responsible?
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
I know the government is trying but please the government should do more on this unemployment abeg because unemployment can push a man to do wall to do anything to survive, people are looking for what to eat, who has time to learn skills now? You need to eat and have a little comfort in other to concentrate and learn something, most people now are just looking for ways to survive in this country. May God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Sonoyom(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
So how about the 3million yearly employment you promised?

Baba-go-slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by UstazAhmed(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rawhumper:

You are shameless.

Wirh all the cluelessness from your president u still say this.

I saw the northerners swarming around Okonjo Iwuala when she visited Abuja. Are you people not ashamed? You dont contribute nothing but failures and death!!! SHAME ON THE DESERT NORTH!!!

quote author=UstazAhmed post=100213226]Most of the southern youths are lazy and they constitute the bulk of the unemployed Nigeria. Imagine IMO and Ákwá Ibom topping unemployment chart because of dependence of oil money. Bunch of lazy youths as my Brother Buhari has said

Is she higher than Amina Mohammed who is UN Deputy Secretary General?
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by SouthSouth1914: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
This man is a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by premierlead: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Why the call out?
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Rawhumper(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yes she is more powerful thsn Amina....Okonjo can subdue nations even America so to say thru WTO's policies.

She can deal with Buhari and cripple Nigeria's economy bro.

Your Amina is just there for sight seeing with no power at all.

quote author=UstazAhmed post=100214549]

Is she higher than Amina Mohammed who is UN Deputy Secretary General? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Stevedegreat(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
So Buhari can be so logical but dumb? Keeping silence of the while mean deliberate coordinated wickedness.
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by erai30(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
I just confirmed that this BUBU is truly a walking dead, brainless Aboki
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by onuman: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
But raising employment statistics is why politicians take to apex political leadership in their countries.
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by F117nighthawk: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
A president who does not go out beyond is aso rock abode how will he know the level of unemployment in the country, this is a man who say he gives instructions and does not even pay a surprise visit to any place his ministers or any of those he dishes out orders to claim they are working
He will also say I assure u, and nothing ever gets done under him,
I wonder how he hopes to get results as it has shown he is weak and not strong enough to exercise his grip on his government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by calcal: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
1984 same Buhari told us that Ghana be our problems, after how many years same problems still persisted.
This a country that many people are entering retirement age with no hope of shelter, food, clothe.
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by udomas(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Racoon:
Always saying rubbish while passing the buck or shifting blame.After promising 3M jobs annually in the first 4 years, you ended up creating 15M unemployed Nigerians

Does that speaks well of you? Yet you blame the youth and asked them not to depend on govt jobs.Meanwhile, both employment and security you didnt provide.Foolish president.

Don't mind him. Same government job he has been depending on
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by onuman: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2021
Racoon:
Always saying rubbish while passing the buck or shifting blame.After promising 3M jobs annually in the first 4 years, you ended up creating 15M unemployed Nigerians

Does that speaks well of you? Yet you blame the youth and asked them not to depend on govt jobs.Meanwhile, both employment and security you didnt provide.Foolish president.

During the 2014/15 presidential election campaign, VP Osibanjo said they would hit the roads running to to create millions of jobs to decrease unemployment. Tall English grammar.
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by BoraWizzle(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Dumb ass president... Na now you just know! Mumu- All they do is promise during campaign wait until they all resume office, the bastards quickly forget who voted them in. God go punish all corrupt and unwilling politicians who are against a better Nigeria.
Excuse my language here people, I just dey vex and tired for this politicians... enslaving us year in year out.
Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by eeetuk(m): 1:41am On Mar 26, 2021
President Buhari :lack of employment prospects and opportunities in most rural communities has remained a major contributor to insecurity "

No surprise here!. From 2010 to 2020, president Buhari had denied that Abacha stole money from Nigerian government. He kept denying General Abacha stole Nigerian money even after receiving part of Abacha loots from foreign countries. It was not until a few months ago that president Buhari admitted publicly of Abacha loots.

That is rooted in his Islamic beliefs. Boko Haram denied western education is a good thing. That is president Buhari.

So, I am shocked president Buhari did not blame current insecurity in Nigeria on southern Christians. President Buhari hates Christians. His mistreatment of northern Nigerians Christians in appointments to government jobs speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Lack Of Employment Major Contributor To Insecurity by Yeahmehn: 1:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Oga president unemployment cannot disappear by talking. Don't even create jobs just give us policy that'll make businesses thrive.
When the easy one of securing lives and property you can't sef. Na to run comot Las Las

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$620k Lawan Probe: Journalist Detained For Obtaining Classified Info / Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.