Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X (1255 Views)

Iphone 11 Vs Iphone Xs Max: Which Offers More Value For Money? / Samsung A52 Vs Infinix Note 10 Pro - Whos The Boss ? / Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by LegalRambles(m): 2:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Which one is better

My budget 230 max

I'm considering a brand new S10plus- 225

Or

A brand new A52 and buds live -210

Or

A UK used iPhone 11, but the size and LCD screen is putting me off. But the hype around using an iPhone is exciting. -225

Or

Brand new iPhone X -220

N.B: yeah I know I hype infinix but don't recommend infinix here. Before Xiaomi Marketers enter, don't recommend Xiaomi here also. None of the phones mentioned is their mate.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by Rexraph18(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2021
First of all bro I don’t think you can buy a factory unlocked iPhone 11 for 225k

The s10 plus should be your best bet for Samsung.

Or if you want an iPhone look for Uk used XS MAX, with you budget, you can get it

Xs max is better all round than the x and has better screen than the 11

3 Likes

Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by shysteve(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Facing almost the same issue but mine is between UK used s10 and brand new a52.

I have a budget of 150k and was initially looking for s10 but I've been reading some nice reviews on the recently released a52 so I had to chip it in, can someone in the house please help on the best to go for?
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by Karex81(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:
Which one is better

My budget 230 max

I'm considering a brand new S10plus- 225

Or

A brand new A52 and buds live -210

Or

A UK used iPhone 11, but the size and LCD screen is putting me off. But the hype around using an iPhone is exciting. -225

Or

Brand new iPhone X -220

N.B: yeah I know I hype infinix but don't recommend infinix here. Before Xiaomi Marketers enter, don't recommend Xiaomi here also. None of the phones mentioned is their mate.

Op you lack decency, if you can humble yourself and research and stop spewing trash everywhere. You will know that there are some Xiaomi device, that beat what you listed. Which one is Xiaomi no be thier mate. Now can you compare mi 10 ultra to any of the phone you listed there or even with mi 11. I'm not a Xiaomi marketer, but before you spew trash on this forum, make research and educate yourself. Imagine comparing A52 with mi 11, some people are really stupid af grin.
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by horlahwaley(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2021
almost in the same shoes.
am considering
uk used s10 plus
Galaxy a52
and redmi note 10 pro
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by RelaxingEnd: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by victorix(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Karex81:

Op you lack decency, if you can humble yourself and research and stop spewing trash everywhere. You will know that there are some Xiaomi device, that beat what you listed. Which one is Xiaomi no be thier mate. Now can you compare mi 10 ultra to any of the phone you listed there or even with mi 11. I'm not a Xiaomi marketer, but before you spew trash on this forum, make research and educate yourself. Imagine comparing A52 with mi 11, some people are really stupid af grin.

You fell for his trap. This is what he wanted. He made the last statement so he could cause controversy. His last statement is the main aim of this thread. He just used the Samsung and iPhone stuff to cover up. He is an aggressive tecno marketer who is paid 15k to do their dirty job. Who dash am 230k? You could have saved your strength if you checked his profile.
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by LegalRambles(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2021
victorix:

You fell for his trap. This is what he wanted. He made the last statement so he could cause controversy. His last statement is the main aim of this thread. He just used the Samsung and iPhone stuff to cover up. He is an aggressive tecno marketer who is paid 15k to do their dirty job. Who dash am 230k? You could have saved your strength if you checked his profile.
If you had seen where I said infinix should not be mentioned . It would have occurred to you that I wasn't on one of my bashing sprees. I am just genuinely seeking advice. And Didn't want this thread to fall into which brand is better hullabaloo. Just get if my thread abeg.
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by Karex81(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2021
victorix:

grin op na transsion marketer, na true who dash am 230k grin
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by LegalRambles(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Karex81:

I am sorry if it sounded like that, I didn't want the thread to degenerate into which brand is better fight. Hence I excluded both infinix and Xiaomi.Those are my options and I know alot will find this thread useful.
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by LegalRambles(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Karex81:

grin op na transsion marketer, na true who dash am 230k grin
I would have probably mentioned infinix note series as an option then... Okay oo transsion has finally paid they said I should buy a non transsion device with their money . The sense in your comments is ironically mind-blowing.
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by victorix(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

I am sorry if it sounded like that, I didn't want the thread to degenerate into which brand is better fight. Hence I excluded both infinix and Xiaomi.Those are my options and I know alot will find this thread useful.

Sharap there. You can never be taken seriously. You're a troll and this moniker, which was created recently, was created for spreading malicious lies. I love your passion. Keep it up. I'm waiting for your next thread!!
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by LegalRambles(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2021
victorix:

Sharap there. You can never be taken seriously. You're a troll and this moniker, which was created recently, was created for spreading malicious lies. I love your passion. Keep it up. I'm waiting for your next thread!!

In good faith do delete your comments and allow this thread to serve its purpose. We will meet in the next thread I create. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by victorix(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

In good faith do delete your comments and allow this thread to serve its purpose. We will meet in the next thread I create. Thanks in anticipation

Yeah, I'm waiting for your next useless thread. And why do almost all tecno miscreants claim they've used Xiaomi before grin. Very funny. Now, run back to your rat hole.
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by LegalRambles(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2021
victorix:

Yeah, I'm waiting for your next useless thread. And why do almost all tecno miscreants claim they've used Xiaomi before grin. Very funny. Now, run back to your rat hole.

Delete your comments will you?
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by victorix(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

Delete your comments will you?

Yada yada yada, after you delete this thread.
Re: Urgently Advice: Samsung Galaxy S10plus Vs Samsung A52 Vs Iphone 11 Vs Iphone X by LegalRambles(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2021
victorix:

Yada yada yada, after you delete this thread.

This is a good thread .Why will I want to delete it. I didn't bash Xiaomi here.

(1) (Reply)

Clean iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb (sold) / I Need 20k Phone, It Urgent / Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Devices As From 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.