Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) (62713 Views)

The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2021
The future is female indeed. Heartless beings.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by abbeyty90: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2021
I know someone out there will still appreciate those shoes. she brought the issue online to bring down the giver,fking ingrate
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by idahme(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2021
zolajpower:
You dey find attention
After someone on the forum usually type
The female is future or the future is female .
So do not bring to the open your dirty linen .
Manage am like that

entitlement even in begging spree. a reciever can't box a giver what she must recieve. She has the right to reject and send it back but no she won't.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by zolajpower: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2021
idahme:

entitlement even in begging spree. a reciever can't box a giver what she must recieve. She has the right to reject and send it back but no she won't.
My brother na so oo. As if the owner of the shoe owe her family grin
All this entitlement ppl, if not for the fact that she has no shame is she supposed to beg for shoes ? grin olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2021
It must be from nairaland.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by greggng: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2021
That's a vintage shoe.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:
The giver is a goat. It is not by force to give.

The girl paid to dispose of someone’s trash.

My annoyance o. I can’t give out something I can’t wear. When someone tries to take an item I consider terrible, I would be embarrassed, but if it is in good shape, I just let them have it.

To give out something like this is evil.

There is nothing evil about it. the beneficiary did not pay a dime for it. he/she could have decided to walk away without losing anything. you don't collect what you didn't pay for and then complain at the same time that's extremely rude.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by MedicH: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Basher8583:

There is nothing evil about it. the beneficiary did not pay a dime for it. he/she could have decided to walk away without losing anything. you don't collect what you didn't pay for and then complain at the same time that's extremely rude.

Exactly.

There are people that walk barefooted and will appreciate these shoes. The receiver should have found them to give them since she herself is not that very less privileged.

Entitled woman go like to create a scene untop wetin she no beg for.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Basher8583:

You are right. We can even give a hungry beggar soured food to eat and he/she shouldn’t complain. A beggar has no choice.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2021
rita25:
NO 1 NA GIVE AWAY YOU RUSH DO BEGIBEGGI
NO 2 THE GIVER GAVE OUT WHAT SHE HAS TO GIVE YOU WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN?
NO 3 YOU EVEN HAVE DATA TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A GIFT SHOWS YOU ARE AN INGRATE SLAY QUEEN NO MONEY FAKE LIFE BABE
NO 4 IF THE SHOES NO HELP YOU,MAYBE YOU SHOULD TATOO BOB RISKY ON YOUR BUTTS AND GET REAL GIVEAWAY CASH FROM HIMHER
And this is coming from a lady

SMH embarassed
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by olaolaking: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:
The giver is a goat. It is not by force to give.

The girl paid to dispose of someone’s trash.

My annoyance o. I can’t give out something I can’t wear. When someone tries to take an item I consider terrible, I would be embarrassed, but if it is in good shape, I just let them have it.

To give out something like this is evil.
How do you know that the giver cannot wear that? Do you know the status of the giver?
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Qorks(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by rita25(f): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
yes a lady i am a lady i is and a lady i will be............i just hate clout chasing ingrates thasall
Bmaster:
And this is coming from a lady

SMH embarassed
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by emmyfizzy12(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Afangideh1:
A lady called Bella Obi has taken to social media to showcase the horrible shoes someone was promised by an online giveaway.

According to her, the lady won an online giveaway and showed up at the pickup location. She was given a bag and decided to send it home before she opened it. She appreciated them and went home feeling excited.

To her astonishment, the shoes looked extremely bad and were not even fit for a beggar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=483332426358144&id=100040441731459

It is called giveaway and she decided to give her problems away ����‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Cindy222(f): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Haba is it by force to give? What stops her from trashing this things haaaa....Or revamp these shoes before giving out,why give out such things.... It is well.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
rita25:
yes a lady i am a lady i is and a lady i will be............i just hate clout chasing ingrates thasall
okay.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chai, this is wicked.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by lifenija: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
zolajpower:
You dey find attention
After someone on the forum usually type
The female is future or the future is female .
So do not bring to the open your dirty linen .
Manage am like that

u wen dey talk complain pass d op, attention fuk u there mumu
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by zolajpower: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
lifenija:

Me wen dey talk ,I complain pass d op, attention fuk my mama toto there my mama na mumu

grin eyah sorry

1 Share

Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
when you people will not stop your beggy beggy nature, why won't they pass you trash
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by lifenija: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
zolajpower:

grin eyah sorry, i no say my dick small.

i know thats y ur babe dey hide come my side daily
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by KFeeders(f): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
She should appreciate any item she was given, reason it's called gift in ist place.

Checkout our original jimbo ori natural products for smooth skin of your newborns, babies, young children & adults. Also available for wholesalers.

One of our products is jimbo ori black soap which exfoliate the skin (open the pores of the skin & remove dead cells to give room for new cells for natural glow of the skin).

Check my signature for enquiries.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by zolajpower: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
lifenija:

T
i know thats na y I dey Bleep my mama Toto steady and she they hide come my side daily
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lol
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Toearn: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Atleast someone gave it away
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

You are right. We can even give a hungry beggar soured food to eat and he/she shouldn’t complain. A beggar has no choice.

I be hin papa? If he no eat na hunger never do am na. Beggars are not choosers.
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by lifenija: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
zolajpower:
i want to confess, i like to smell shit in my anus, how do i stop, sometimes i lick it cry
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by zolajpower: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
lifenija:

i know thats why my mum will prostitutes so i can get daily meal Im proud of her promiscuous life
Re: The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) by Macdav(m): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omo ase!! Olohun duro de giveaway grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.