Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks (49736 Views)

Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos) / Container Ship Blocking Suez Canal Is Free After 6 Days / Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers In California (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by dynicks(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Fahdiga(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
madridsta007:

Dont give Lai Mohammed fresh excuses grin
He will be the first to use it to defend the indefensible. Watch out

2 Likes

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by ogbu80(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Gbe enu soun... I can't believe you're still waiting for a white man to come out of the sky with another man that's holding trumpet grin ogbeni they've brain washed you with their fictional character grin
He will be like, get behind me satancheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Gbe enu soun... I can't believe you're still waiting for a white man to come out of the sky with another man that's holding trumpet grin ogbeni they've brain washed you with their fictional character grin

So who created you? How did u come about? U don’t know. grin

Doesn’t that bother u? grin
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by blowjob: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
NIGERIANS GO SOON RAISE PRICE OF THINS NOW grin grin grin

REASON, SHIP BLOCK ROAD grin grin
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by fineboynl(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
the wind must be very strong. and would have carried 100 humans.
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by saintsrow(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Only way out �

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by iamimohtal(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uprightness100:
The Sea is roaring and reacting
The Land is Shaking and Quaking
The atmosphere world wide is no longer the same.
Men and Brethren, Let's not Deceive ourselves! These things are not Ordinary.
The Greatest Event that will Shake the Whole of Humanity Worldwide is upon us.
The Coming of KING JESUS is Upon us..

Oga chill, God no even Sabi you, don't take every news and spew ur nonsense on it....
Go and preach the gospel in ur Street and environ, in a topic u re suppose to contribute intellectually ungo come dey preach....nawa oo
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Kobicove(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uprightness100:

Keep quiet with this your mumbo jombo! angry
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerians sef and endtime.. The only end time they will see is when it is their time to die
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Draslo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uprightness100:
You're definitely crazy. You obviously know nothing about shipping nor sailing a vessel. You should educate yourself. If you believe your Bible is sufficient knowledge for you, you should be in 8th century Europe.

Spits
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by compton11(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

gringrin
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by compton11(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Realfirstpeter:
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1cor 1:18.

REPENT TODAY AS TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE !!!
nigga shut up.

y'all Christians are weird,how is This related to Christianity or religion?
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Racoon(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see for this world.
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by OgideAgu: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
World wahala

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Felabrity: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Imagine one thing is carrying 200 containers

Who the Bleep built that?
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Providence2020(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Remember us in prayers. We're really stuck here. A NLer on board.

You kuku can't kidnap me on water angry
prove it with pictures I'm not wasting prayers
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Lekison(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

atheist everywhere
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by KenModi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I have be saying this to him and since he has cement and block for a head, he has refused to listen. Brainwashed fellow still waiting for a white man in white garment and flowing hair to drop put of the sky and take him to an imaginary place.

1 Like

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by drLammy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I only hope he doesn't transcend this foolishness to his kids
At least humanity/Africa will have less ignorance to deal with

2 Likes

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by compton11(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Akfrenzy:
grin Let us blame Buhari, who knows it'll commot in 5 days, or our Northern brothers should start a Protest bcoz there's a container filled with hijabs inside that ship
hijab?
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by kingxsamz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Lol.. Tell the werey.
Black man is waiting for white man from the sky to carry him into the sky. Which kind brainwashing be this? grin grin
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Mescana22(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
It thought they said water covers 75% of the world? So why can’t other ships turn and grind another way? Why must artificial canal be this important? Water too plenty now make them crest another way
Somebody should please educate me, I’m confused at this and want to learn
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by KangaIye: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
This will affect global economy for sure. Expect hike in prices of commodities in Nigeria

When Suez is not blocked before, don't we have hiked in Prices of goods
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by MozB: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerians will see thiss and even price of garri and periwinkle will rise. I trust my people
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by omoadeleye(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
They should go and call superman or Shazam to come and help push it to the sea

1 Like

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by KangaIye: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mescana22:
It thought they said water covers 75% of the world? So why can’t other ships turn and grind another way? Why must artificial canal be this important? Water too plenty now make them crest another way
Somebody should please educate me, I’m confused at this and want to learn

To Navigate from Europe to Asia without using Suez Canal is takes a very longer time, they will have to travel down Southerners part of Africa, the canal is a short cut route between the two Continents.

Another important Canal is the Panama canal that connects Altlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean, linking the Western part of America to the Eastern part.

2 Likes

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by odaniel1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Where are the alternative routes? surely the Suez must not be the only shipping channel to support trans-Atlantic trade. Use the other routes! Moreover, this canal ought to have been wider though. i am sure modern science will see reason with this.
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by anenymasng(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

He csn never listen to reason. Better to leave him alone with his delusions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State / Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants / #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.