Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks (49718 Views)

Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos) / Container Ship Blocking Suez Canal Is Free After 6 Days / Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers In California (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by SarkinYarki: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Another Psy Ops being played out real time ..if you think this was a simple piloting error then you are a simp..
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Reglad2020: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
He is saying the truth .
You believe white mans science,English,dressstyle, country, why have issues believing the gospel .

Jesus Christ is coming please believe this and adjust if you can read this it means there is still time

OlayemiAshraf:

Gbe enu soun... I can't believe you're still waiting for a white man to come out of the sky with another man that's holding trumpet grin ogbeni they've brain washed you with their fictional character grin
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Zaggafrank: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
TriCee:
Haaa, take weeks to rescue? This will definitely lead to hoarding and inflation.

I hope naija importers and wholesalers no see this news yet o.

I hope so too o because dem too bad for this country
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by kingxsamz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
jaxxy:

So who created you? How did u come about? U don’t know. grin

Doesn’t that bother u? grin

Santa Claus created us, that's a fact.
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Topmaike007(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
ogbu80:
He will be like, get behind me satancheesy grin grin
lolz
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Topmaike007(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mouth Gig:
NIGERIANS GO SOON RAISE PRICE OF THINS NOW grin grin grin

REASON, SHIP BLOCK ROAD grin grin
lolz
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Topmaike007(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mescana22:
It thought they said water covers 75% of the world? So why can’t other ships turn and grind another way? Why must artificial canal be this important? Water too plenty now make them crest another way
Somebody should please educate me, I’m confused at this and want to learn
my friend you no nothing.... Gerrah Ra here
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Topmaike007(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Logan321:
see below
see below kill you... Guy play it with all your life savings and don't give us if you win
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by purplekayc(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cost of this blockade has been said to be $100m per day losses
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by tonyson010(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
This will affect global economy for sure. Expect hike in prices of commodities in Nigeria

Go Chech Ur geography atlas. It will not, rather it should make things cheaper because many ships will take our route down to South Africa before going up.
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by CanadaCars(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Realfirstpeter:
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1cor 1:18.

REPENT TODAY AS TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE !!!

Cross is a pagan symbol, please go do some research, it was being used for pagan worship before the coming of Jesus. Jesus was not killed on a cross, using cross in worship is idol worship.
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by dharmie135: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Gbe enu soun... I can't believe you're still waiting for a white man to come out of the sky with another man that's holding trumpet grin ogbeni they've brain washed you with their fictional character grin
grin
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by almarthins(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Yeah! Ur kind existed in Noah's days. They never believed it will rain 40 days and night. If ur kind do not exist how will the book be fulfilled as foretold that "there will be scuffers"?.

No body force you to believe in anytin na ur choice.
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Qorks(f): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by jacoik(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
tunwumi:
Oj

If this is Nigeria, we will be asking for national assembly to help pass legislation for towing the ship.

Nigeria way grin grin grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear u no get sense ooooo. u mean in emergency u will be seeking a dead national assembly? lol
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by AdaAwka1: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

If u call it brainwashing, then it's fine. May God have mercy on u
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by michresakidjo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Jesus is not happy with this
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by AdaAwka1: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
tonyson010:

Go Chech Ur geography atlas. It will not, rather it should make things cheaper because many ships will take our route down to South Africa before going up.

Take Ur route from where? So goods coming from China will take our route how? Mtchew
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by natasyasaai: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by geesilver(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
I don't know if to say this is getting messier or interesting day by day......

inspite of the effort to free the ship as timely as possible there is already a forecast of wind of 50mph the coming week, who will safe the world from this imminent economy disaster......
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
jaxxy:

So who created you? How did u come about? U don’t know. grin

Doesn’t that bother u? grin

grin ... Are saying that Jesus created human being Ohh are you saying that Jesus is God grin .... I won't argue with you , .. you're one of those that are brain washed by mere book grin
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uprightness100:
The Sea is roaring and reacting
The Land is Shaking and Quaking
Volcanoes are Erupting
Tornadoes are Blasting
Mountains are melting
Nations are swallowed up by record floods
Landslides here and there
Hailstones are Falling in Nations
Tsunamis are warning
All over the World, there are signs in the sun, the moon and the Star.
Humanity Worldwide is being Conditioned for the Nwo, one World Government , One world religion and Mark of the Beast System
The atmosphere world wide is no longer the same.
We Live in very Abnormal and Strange times.
Men and Brethren, Let's not Deceive ourselves! These things are not Ordinary.
The Greatest Event that will Shake the Whole of Humanity Worldwide is upon us.
The Coming of KING JESUS is Upon us..
Repent! Repent! Repent!

But this isn't a natural disaster.. Literally a piloting issue that is constituting a bottleneck to that trade lane... What is the connection with EndTimes ?
These things happen... The Suez has intentionally closed by Egypt in the past as a political tool. This here is nothing more than the macro equivalent of person wey no park well/hand never strong/made a mistake with his steering.

Pls leave God out of things that are beneath him.

2 Likes

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
michresakidjo:

Jesus is not happy with this

So Jesus had an account on nairaland grin grin
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by jaxxy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

grin ... Are saying that Jesus created human being Ohh are you saying that Jesus is God grin .... I won't argue with you , .. you're one of those that are brain washed by mere book grin

I simply asked u who created u or how where u created. Do u know? Are u bothered by it?
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
jaxxy:

I simply asked u who created u or how where u created. Do u know? Are u bothered by it?

Well I've thought about it back to back .... it's still a mystery .. I know there' has to be someone that created everything ... But don't tell me to believe in a character that's in a book... ...
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by unanonso(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Jesus is very real. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Rapture is a reality and it will happen suddenly.
Give your life to Jesus He loves you.

1 Like

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Galadimabawa: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Another coved19
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Well I've thought about it back to back .... it's still a mystery .. I know there' has to be someone that created everything ... But don't tell me to believe in a character that's in a book... ...

I’m glad Ure atleast thinking and curious. Let that steer you to discover Smtn. I follow science a lot and I’ve read the Bible after a lot of back and forth and I discovered my own truth. Try and discover Smtn. Don’t just be comfortable u appeared here just like that and all these things we see was created by nobody and nothing just like dat. That’s complete bullshit. I’ll rather u said aliens did it than nothing. It just appeared just like that and is happening in almost perfect precision?? There’s something more.

That’s just my line of thought no spiritual mombo jumbo. The “book” makes more sense atleast to me. If u read it correctly.

1 Like

Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Ori e ko pe.
Omo irankiran.

Splaying foolishness that probably you must have inherited on the internet gives your demon invested skull pride.
Oponu aiyerada.
Omo adanu.
You are driving your sick soul towards destruction with pride and foolishness.

Righteousness preaches and insane fools like you weep. As you have the right to display the madness you popsy gave you, he too has the right to display the joy of Christ he possess so, what's the fuse?

Your parents forgot to teach you the rule of life which is Live and Let Live?

Be very careful before I deal with you. And I mean it.
Re: Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks by booz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Crude oil price to skyrocket!!! ;DCrude oil price to skyrocket!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / I Have Lived in (or Visited) over 30 Countries. Ask Me Almost Anything (+ Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.