Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (578 Views)

He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter / How UBA And Customer Defrauded Me / Fraudsters Who Defrauded Polaris Bank Get N1m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by walexpal(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: . by yusluvad(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2021
This is bad and pathetic...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2021
The solution to your matter is to stop buying things online.Drive to spar,or any mobile shop to purchase your device.It is even cheaper out there than shopping on Nigerian website where you will be rip-off and the item will also be defective.

1 Like

Re: . by MikeMicheal(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Shebi your leg is paining you to go and buy from a trusted physical shop in your location.
Abeg shift make me hear word.
yeye

As far as I am concerned, anything online shopping in NIGERIA is scam.
So, take anything your eye see.
walexpal:
I ordered for a 7'' android tab for my daughter on Jumia last year with Order Number 358549857. The tab delivered by Jumia was never working and I immediately put call to them to come pick the tab. The Jumia dispatch picked up the tab the following day. Meanwhile Jumia claimed certain Bank's ATM can not be refunded but will rather be credited to Jumia wallet in which case you can use the money to buy another product. On Jumia website, the so called refund that was made excludes the shipping of about 5k that they charged me despite the fact that it was their fault to have shipped a faulty item in the first instance. Amazon will never do this to you, but will refund you every penny..

They claimed the net amount has been credited to my Jumia wallet on 28 February 2020. I have since been chatting them to get refund as nothing can be traced to the so called wallet.

They keep asking me to check the wallet and afterwards Agents on the chat online box keeps blocking me. Unfortunately you cannot reach them on phone as they cleverly do not have a number you can call to resolve this kind of issue. You can only chat or send them an email.

I feel so pained because this is my hard earned money. I am confused as to the authority to report this kind of case to.

Will love to hear from those that have found themselves in this kind of drama and how they were able to get their refund.

Re: . by odysey: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Call them out on twitter

Make a formal report to fccp online if they don't respond to you on twitter
Add . Before their handle and tag segalink, fccp and other notable online personalities
Re: . by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
I have never ordered anything online,na only chicken Republic food I dey order last last everything 2k.but say make I order phone,television or electronics or any costly thing online.God forbid.some sites na clone sites sef if you put your card details dem go wipe am out.sorry Op next time enter any phone shop,pick and pay .

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Allegedly Diverting A Company's N4.5 Million Goods - Pics / How Kidnappers Sells Human Parts To Politicians In Rivers State — Survivor Narra / Father And Son Involved In Shady Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.