Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter (1834 Views)

How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria / Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by olumidedvd(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
There is a company that defrauded me over ten years and the company has packed off in Akure, Ondo state. I have be able to trace the wife and the daughter's contacts of the founder of the company. I chat with the daughter and i got the facts i needed to show they are connected. But the daughter is suspicious and she blocked me on WhatsApp but I have gotten my facts. I called the wife of the man to liase with her but she was even cursing me on phone and saying they are not together again and that she was was not there when i paid to the company and the daughter made me to realized that she is living with her parents and her father just left Akure to Ekiti on Friday January 1st.

The man does not register on any social media at all, even he has deleted his picture and info from linkedl page. I only traced his daughter and wife and I have traced his wife place of work and I also have the address of the daughter which I believed to be their home address cos the daughter said they are living together. I called his wife for a dialogue, in fact she said the man abandoned them and she was just cursing me on phone saying she was not there when I paid to them. She is trying to be smart and I have gotten all the facts from her daughter until the daughter was suscipicious and blocked me on WhatsApp.

I am incapacitated with funds and I need someone that can help me with the financial parts and we shall agree on percentage. The total amount the man is owing me is 788k. I have all the receipts. Please you can DM so that we hook up in Akure.
Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by Teeq1234: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
with the facts u have. call them out on Rant HQ extension and watch them call u back for payment details after over 5k followers would have gone to there page on Facebook to flood there comment section with insults and jabs ensure u get the man, woman and the daughters Facebook page them you are good to go

3 Likes

Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by nony43(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Involve EFCC
Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by olumidedvd(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Abeg take to front page.
Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by Okd1: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
So you need small money to pursue big money? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by americaninja1: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
AKURE AGAIN.. Akure/ondo is the HQ of South West scammers, their young boys are into yahoo, their men na 419, while the women are very promiscuous. Na olosho dem b

1 Like

Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by olumidedvd(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yes

Okd1:
So you need small money to pursue big money? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by olumidedvd(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
The man does not register on any social media at all, even he has deleted his picture and info from linkedl page. I only traced his daughter and wife and I have traced his wife place of work and I also have the address of the daughter which I believed to be their home address cos the daughter said they are living together. I called his wife for a dialogue, in fact she said the man abandoned them and she was just cursing me on phone saying she was not there when I paid to them. She is trying to be smart and I have gotten all the facts from her daughter until the daughter was suscipicious and blocked me on WhatsApp.

Teeq1234:
with the facts u have. call them out on Rant HQ extension and watch them call u back for payment details after over 5k followers would have gone to there page on Facebook to flood there comment section with insults and jabs ensure u get the man, woman and the daughters Facebook page them you are good to go
Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by olumidedvd(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
How do I post on that rant HQ and the man does not have Facebook page but his daughter and wife do.

Teeq1234:
Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by seborrhic: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
olumidedvd:
There is a company that defrauded me over ten years and the company has packed off in Akure, Ondo state. I have be able to trace the wife and the daughter's contacts of the founder of the company. I chat with the daughter and i got the facts i needed to show they are connected. But the daughter is suspicious and she blocked me on WhatsApp but I have gotten my facts. I called the wife of the man to liase with her but she was even cursing me on phone and saying they are not together again and that she was was not there when i paid to the company and the daughter made me to realized that she is living with her parents and her father just left Akure to Ekiti on Friday January 1st.

I am incapacitated with funds and I need someone that can help me with the financial parts and we shall agree on percentage. The total amount the man is owing me is 788k. I have all the receipts. Please you can DM so that we hook up in Akure.
People like u just put yourselves in trouble.
You had a dealing with a man and you are tracing his family.U don't know the police station to report him to?
You are lucky the wife and daughter seem not to be well educated;other well informed people would have reported you to the police on suspicion of wanting to kidnap them,then you would realise how st ipid your actions are.
You even have the nerve to come here soliciting for people to help u commit a crime.

3 Likes

Re: He Defrauded Me And I Traced His Wife And Daughter by Teeq1234: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
olumidedvd:
How do I post on that rant HQ and the man does not have Facebook page but his daughter and wife do.

Yea u can just narrow your story there and tell them the man isn’t on Fb but that of his daughter and his wife oh boy. The men gats hear am

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed To Death In Street For 'Refusing To Marry Her Cousin' / Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba / BREAKING: Vigilante Killed, Burnt In Abuja Over Alleged Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.