Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions (704 Views)

Babies Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Kaduna Hospital / Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by DefHQ: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2021
bandits have Raided Suleja Community, Abducting Children From House To House
A witness said the victims on Wednesday morning from three houses and a hotel within Unguwar area of the metropolitan town.

Unknown gunmen , have raided Kwankwashe, a Suleja community located along the Suleja-Madalla road, Niger State, abducting residents, including children.

A witness said the victims on Wednesday morning from three houses and a hotel within Unguwar Fulani area of the metropolitan town.

According to Daily Trust, a resident, Faith Lucky, whose two children a 17-year-old girl, and a 15-year-old boy, were taken, said she became aware of their presence when they started hitting her compound’s gate.

She said it took them about 20 minutes to pull down the gate.

“I woke up my children immediately and made an attempt to glance toward them through my window. But within a few minutes they rushed towards there and broke part of the window’s burglary.

“They flashed light, and pointed a gun towards me, directing that I should open the room’s door.”

The woman added that in the process, they forced them to surrender their phones along with the available money in their possession, before leaving with the two children.

Another woman said the gunmen arrived in her compound around 1am, and that she, along with her husband, were able to escape.

She said the attackers were able to reach the section where her visiting mother and brother in-laws were.

“So my brother-in-law remained with mama who could not move away. That was how they abducted him and also took our other belongings like phones, laptops, as well as clothes and shoes,” the woman said.

A resident, who simply gave his name as Ruben, said the attackers who also abducted two hotel staff in the area, adding that they operated for more than an hour before fleeing on hearing the police siren.

Efforts to speak to the Suleja Police Area Commander, ACP Sani Badarwa, was not successful as at the time of filing this report, as his orderly who responded to our reporter’s call made to his contact, said that his boss was attending a meeting.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/gunmen-raid-suleja-community-abduct-children-house-house
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Normal thing for our dear country

Meanwhile
Check my siggy
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by realstars: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2021
fulanized Business countinue. Now to the next level.
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by DoctorDree(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Wahala dey this country big time ooo
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by gentlestdude(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2021
who cares, as long as I'm safe in Lagos they can kill themselves finish for all I care. before they reach south I don dey Canada
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by Incris: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Animal

gentlestdude:
who cares, as long as I'm safe in Lagos they can kill themselves finish for all I care. before they reach south I don dey Canada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by gentlestdude(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Incris:
Animal
ni father e
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by Grace001: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2021
This is now becoming a normal news
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by paulolee(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2021
imagine d balls....house to house raids n nobody can do anything about it?
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2021
gentlestdude:
You don't care if Nigerians are safe in other part of the country? Even if you hate Nigeria, try get compassion for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by gentlestdude(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Incris:
my mom is an Animal
your mother is an animal we know, next!
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by Styluss: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Lol
... All D best for them
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by Lastmankc(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Banditry is the best business to invest in Nigeria for those of you looking for business ideas.
Re: Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions by showafrica(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2021
DefHQ:
bandits have Raided Suleja Community, Abducting Children From House To House
A witness said the victims on Wednesday morning from three houses and a hotel within Unguwar area of the metropolitan town.

Unknown gunmen , have raided Kwankwashe, a Suleja community located along the Suleja-Madalla road, Niger State, abducting residents, including children.

A witness said the victims on Wednesday morning from three houses and a hotel within Unguwar Fulani area of the metropolitan town.

According to Daily Trust, a resident, Faith Lucky, whose two children a 17-year-old girl, and a 15-year-old boy, were taken, said she became aware of their presence when they started hitting her compound’s gate.

She said it took them about 20 minutes to pull down the gate.

“I woke up my children immediately and made an attempt to glance toward them through my window. But within a few minutes they rushed towards there and broke part of the window’s burglary.

“They flashed light, and pointed a gun towards me, directing that I should open the room’s door.”

The woman added that in the process, they forced them to surrender their phones along with the available money in their possession, before leaving with the two children.

Another woman said the gunmen arrived in her compound around 1am, and that she, along with her husband, were able to escape.

She said the attackers were able to reach the section where her visiting mother and brother in-laws were.

“So my brother-in-law remained with mama who could not move away. That was how they abducted him and also took our other belongings like phones, laptops, as well as clothes and shoes,” the woman said.

A resident, who simply gave his name as Ruben, said the attackers who also abducted two hotel staff in the area, adding that they operated for more than an hour before fleeing on hearing the police siren.

Efforts to speak to the Suleja Police Area Commander, ACP Sani Badarwa, was not successful as at the time of filing this report, as his orderly who responded to our reporter’s call made to his contact, said that his boss was attending a meeting.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/gunmen-raid-suleja-community-abduct-children-house-house

The way its going... Every community need to fortify there communities and villages...arm evedy5body with ak47

(1) (Reply)

Couple Throws A Lavish Naming Ceremony For The Baby They Stole From A Kano Hospi / Man Collapses After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3M Airtime Instead Of ₦3,000 / Another Kidnapped Monarch Found Dead With His Youth Leader In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.