Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Can One Get The ID Card For NIN? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Get The ID Card For NIN? (761 Views)

Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Get The ID Card For NIN? by VadBet(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2021
So a friend of mine did his NIN registration for the sole purpose of verifying his Luno account because he had reached his limit.

Problem is he took a picture of the slip as he was given and Luno rejected it.

Does anyone know how he can get the plastic ID card for the NIN?

Funny enough he went and tried to get his passport at Ikoyi and even after making payment and all they are claiming there are no booklets for over a month now.

Anyone with any good suggestion should please chip because right now enu gbe and he has over 500k+ just sitting down awaiting withdrawal grin
Re: How Can One Get The ID Card For NIN? by dawnomike(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2021
VadBet:
So a friend of mine did his NIN registration for the sole purpose of verifying his Luno account because he had reached his limit.

Problem is he took a picture of the slip as he was given and Luno rejected it.

Does anyone know how he can get the plastic ID card for the NIN?

Funny enough he went and tried to get his passport at Ikoyi and even after making payment and all they are claiming there are no booklets for over a month now.

Anyone with any good suggestion should please chip because right now enu gbe and he has over 500k+ just sitting down awaiting withdrawal grin
He should try to process his driver's license... I had the same issue while doing my verification on Binance and Deriv. That NIN whatsoever is a local identification document.
Re: How Can One Get The ID Card For NIN? by VadBet(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
dawnomike:
He should try to process his driver's license... I had the same issue while doing my verification on Binance and Deriv. That NIN whatsoever is a local identification document.

I told him the same thing.

How much did you get the drivers license and how long did it take to get it?
Re: How Can One Get The ID Card For NIN? by comfort91: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
I can help

(1) (Reply)

Poor Way Of Starting A Business: Guarantee To Fail; / See What Elon Musk Just Said About Twitter's Political Status And Neutrality / Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Filing Within 72hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.