Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Buhari's Victory Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Victory Speech (2338 Views)

Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin / Aregbesola's Victory Speech / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi's Victory Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Victory Speech by vedaxcool(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
[b] Fellow Nigerians; I would like to first and foremost, say, Congratulations on your victory at the polls. We are free at last from corruption, ineptitude, waste and PDP's induced anarchy.
This year marks a milestone in our Nation's History,where forces of Good overcame the forces of evil and darkness. Our youths showed great steadfastness and courage to not only vote their chioce, but to protect their votes from the scare crow which has torment us for so long. Never Again will this country of ours have to face such idiocity, never again will our country be subjected to the torments of a few misfits who see power as a means to self gratification and foolish Laughings grin (Obj im dey talk of you)

Never again is this country going to have a leader who solely relies on Luck and cluelessness.

My Victory at the polls is not my victory, but a nation's desire to take back it's rightful position as the chief emancipator of the Africa, hence victory at the polls is a victory for all Nigerians all over the world and even those unborn. I will like to condole those who lost their life during thye election period, the rigging machinery refused to go despite the people's statement emphatically denoucing stealing, ineptitude, tolerance for ethnic bigotry and massacres, and so on, Our Youths stood up to the Lovers of anarchy by sayin no this is our vote, this is our chioce.

I was moved when I saw the Youths of this country, from diverse backgrounds, muslims, hristians, yorubas, Hausas, igbos, Ijaws, Efiks, Biroms, and every other ethnic group rising to support their compatriots, unified by one purpose, Unity against iNjustice, corruptions, division, etc. I this is the type of unity we need, a unity that inspite of ethnic consideration and religious differences, rejects injustice in all colours.

During my campaign I said , we would provide the basic infrastructures, uplift education, repel corruption and improve the general living conditions. these were my words and these are my resolves; By the grace of the Almighty, Nigerians shayll enjoy a Poverty free polity, basic infrastructures and even uncommon infrastructures shall be provided, we shall pay all the attension we to pay to Education; i.e. better learning conditions, better teaching facilities, upgraded conditions of work,etc. Better living conditions in the N/Delta, all the thieving scums at NDDC are going to have their day in court they must explain why they have failed to give a good account of themselves and render appropriate service to our people. The ministry of the ND shal be invigorated to achieve it's objective. we shall not collaborate wit oil majors who soil the land of the ND instead lasting solutions shall be found to this issue of land degradation. and finally the militants that accpeted the amnesty shall be worked upon and they shall attest to the truthfulness of this administration in fighting poverty in the ND, the amnesty program again showed the ineptitude of the PDP led govt in doing simple task of governance

the fight against corruption shall be total, there shall be no fomer presidents, or i am Bukhari's friend, or I am a retired military leader, anybody remotely involved with corruption shall be dealth using the appropriate legal frame work.

We again renounce Corruption in the strongest terms, we are not going to sit down and watch as it becomes deeply entreched in the moral fabric of the nation, we shall take all necessary actions against corruption, we shall retrain the minds f our children to reh=ject corruption so that the next generaton of leaders do not fall into this pit we found yourself.

How are we going to create wealth? By developing our basic Infrastructure we a re going to have accelerated economic activities in the country that is better roads will lead to better service delvery, reliable network between agrarian community and urban centres where agricultural goods can processed. Again the provision of railways will lead to more jobs being created and even cheaper transportation of goods and services which in essence will also serve to curtail inflation.

Again I will like to thank the Youths of this country who took it upon themselves, even without knowing me personally, used their time,money and hard work to see that the message gets to every body in this country. This great commitment to truths us very touching indeed. I remain fully commited to the course of the youths. Our Govt will provide Jobs for the youth.

Ladies and Gentlemen on a final note; the saying much is expected to whom much is given, dear NIGERIANS, the confidence you have repose in me has only served to ginger me to achieve your heart desires 'better living standards' it is on this awe inspiring note i will like to say My best shall be given at all times and i remain committed to the values that we all share as a nation 'Justice for all'. Thanks fore your audience.
God Bless Nigeria.

[/b]

[size=18pt]Veda: Forgive my haste, but Freedom is here at last be a part of History and vote Bukhari for a better tommorrow. [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by Sunofgod(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by MeGaStReEt: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2011
vedaxcool:

[b] Fellow Nigerians; I would like to first and foremost, say, Congratulations on your victory at the polls. We are free at last from corruption, ineptitude, waste and PDP's induced anarchy.
This year marks a milestone in our Nation's History,where forces of Good overcame the forces of evil and darkness. Our youths showed great steadfastness and courage to not only vote their chioce, but to protect their votes from the scare crow which has torment us for so long. Never Again will this country of ours have to face such idiocity, never again will our country be subjected to the torments of a few misfits who see power as a means to self gratification and foolish Laughings grin (Obj im dey talk of you)

Never again is this country going to have a leader who solely relies on Luck and cluelessness.

My Victory at the polls is not my victory, but a nation's desire to take back it's rightful position as the chief emancipator of the Africa, hence victory at the polls is a victory for all Nigerians all over the world and even those unborn. I will like to condole those who lost their life during thye election period, the rigging machinery refused to go despite the people's statement emphatically denoucing stealing, ineptitude, tolerance for ethnic bigotry and massacres, and so on, Our Youths stood up to the Lovers of anarchy by sayin no this is our vote, this is our chioce.

I was moved when I saw the Youths of this country, from diverse backgrounds, muslims, hristians, yorubas, Hausas, igbos, Ijaws, Efiks, Biroms, and every other ethnic group rising to support their compatriots, unified by one purpose, Unity against iNjustice, corruptions, division, etc. I this is the type of unity we need, a unity that inspite of ethnic consideration and religious differences, rejects injustice in all colours.

During my campaign I said , we would provide the basic infrastructures, uplift education, repel corruption and improve the general living conditions. these were my words and these are my resolves; By the grace of the Almighty, Nigerians shayll enjoy a Poverty free polity, basic infrastructures and even uncommon infrastructures shall be provided, we shall pay all the attension we to pay to Education; i.e. better learning conditions, better teaching facilities, upgraded conditions of work,etc. Better living conditions in the N/Delta, all the thieving scums at NDDC are going to have their day in court they must explain why they have failed to give a good account of themselves and render appropriate service to our people. The ministry of the ND shal be invigorated to achieve it's objective. we shall not collaborate wit oil majors who soil the land of the ND instead lasting solutions shall be found to this issue of land degradation. and finally the militants that accpeted the amnesty shall be worked upon and they shall attest to the truthfulness of this administration in fighting poverty in the ND, the amnesty program again showed the ineptitude of the PDP led govt in doing simple task of governance

the fight against corruption shall be total, there shall be no fomer presidents, or i am Bukhari's friend, or I am a retired military leader, anybody remotely involved with corruption shall be dealth using the appropriate legal frame work.

We again renounce Corruption in the strongest terms, we are not going to sit down and watch as it becomes deeply entreched in the moral fabric of the nation, we shall take all necessary actions against corruption, we shall retrain the minds f our children to reh=ject corruption so that the next generaton of leaders do not fall into this pit we found yourself.

How are we going to create wealth? By developing our basic Infrastructure we a re going to have accelerated economic activities in the country that is better roads will lead to better service delvery, reliable network between agrarian community and urban centres where agricultural goods can processed. Again the provision of railways will lead to more jobs being created and even cheaper transportation of goods and services which in essence will also serve to curtail inflation.

Again I will like to thank the Youths of this country who took it upon themselves, even without knowing me personally, used their time,money and hard work to see that the message gets to every body in this country. This great commitment to truths us very touching indeed. I remain fully commited to the course of the youths. Our Govt will provide Jobs for the youth.

Ladies and Gentlemen on a final note; the saying much is expected to whom much is given, dear NIGERIANS, the confidence you have repose in me has only served to ginger me to achieve your heart desires 'better living standards' it is on this awe inspiring note i will like to say My best shall be given at all times and i remain committed to the values that we all share as a nation 'Justice for all'. Thanks fore your audience.
God Bless Nigeria.

[/b]

[size=18pt]Veda: Forgive my haste, but Freedom is here at last be a part of History and vote Bukhari for a better tommorrow. [/size]

Bros, na you sit down type this thing abi you copy am from somewere? thank God say na today kukuma be the election, make the election come go make we get peace
Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by vedaxcool(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
[size=28pt][center]WINNING [/center][/size]
Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by vedaxcool(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
My prediction is coming true, this thread was opened in 2011, today it is extremely relevant.

Seun, lalasticalala abeg front page this prediction is at par with tb joshua's

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Get ready for a shocker morrow!
Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by vedaxcool(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

grin ur the shocker will be felt by you. Nigerians have decided buhari.
Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by Rilwayne001: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wowwwww...... shocked vedaxcool, you are on point faaaaa.

And TB joshua is regarded as a PROPHET for forcasting some occurence which don't always come true.

Be like say I go start doing that church business too, i will be forcasting for gullible people and they will be paying me massively grin cheesy

Saibuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by vedaxcool(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Wowwwww...... shocked vedaxcool, you are on point faaaaa.

And TB joshua is regarded as a PROPHET for forcasting some occurence which don't always come true.

Be like say I go start doing that church business too, i will be forcasting for gullible people and they will be paying me massively grin cheesy

Saibuhari

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Nice. Op correct d Name

Sai BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU OKECHUKWU ADEWALE BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by XavierSmiley: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
God bless you, OP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by Elparaiso(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by vedaxcool(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2015
XavierSmiley:
God bless you, OP.

Amen thanks grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by vedaxcool(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Prophecy fulfilled. Frontpage, pls ishilove
Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by Caseless: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
you got the shocker.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by bashydemy(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2015
OP God Bless you,

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory Speech by DaBullIT(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
me sef put mouth for this 2011 thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OYO State Governor’s Wife Arrested In LONDON With £400,000 In Her Possession / Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention / MAPS Revealing Some Interesting Things About Nigeria And The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.