Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Adieu Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adieu Buhari? (2362 Views)

Adieu..........rip In Jesus Name (amen) / Adieu HID Awolowo / Adieu Professor Festus Iyayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adieu Buhari? by Beaf: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2011
This is a sincere prayer for Buhari's cataclysmic routing at the polls later today, and an end to the charade of his never ending candidacy.

[size=14pt]Adieu Buhari? . . . A true man of primitive ways[/size]

Contested and failed in:
1999, 2003, 2007, 2011

Will be there in? shocked
2015, 2019, 2023, 2027
. . .In spirit from 2031 shocked

He is the stick that was used to break the back of the hegemonist cabal and ex-generals, and destroy their deathgrip grip on Nigeria.
With him went Babangida, Abdulsalami, Atiku, Ciroma, Abba Ruma, Aliero, Tanimu Yakubu and other decrepit bats and vultures.

He will be remembered for. . .

[list]
[li]Overthrowing a corrupt government and very strangely, jailing the opposition and the Vice President[/li]
[li]Jailing journalists for speaking the truth[/li]
[li]Frog-jumping and beating Nigerian adults in the streets and on TV[/li]
[li]The application for Nigeria's full entry into the Organisation of Islamic Conference[/li]
[li]Wild-eyed love of sharia[/li]
[li]$2.8billion NNPC money theft[/li]
[li]N2.5billion PTF disappeared funds[/li]
[li]Soldiers breaking into shops and selling all the goods[/li]
[li]The execution of innocent Nigerians through backdated laws[/li]
[li]The devastation of the Nigerian economy through sheer stvpidity[/li]
[li]Long queues for essential commodities like milk, sugar, Omo, toothpaste, rice, toilet roll etc; due to Buhari's devastating economic policies[/li]
[li]Being such a coward that IBB only needed to wait for his deputy to travel abroad before arresting Buhari and ending his govt[/li]
[/list]

[size=14pt]Buhari According to Encyclopaedia Britannica (a true man of the forest)[/size]

[size=14pt]Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt.

"Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists. By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government. "[/size]

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/Muhammad-Buhari

Buhari will also be remembered as a man of stones, who also attracted vast swarms of stone throwing types.

Re: Adieu Buhari? by AndreUweh(m): 12:40am On Apr 16, 2011
Buhari should wait for 2015.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Nchara: 12:46am On Apr 16, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Buhari should wait for 2015.

To contest against his fellow northerner, Sambo, you mean? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adieu Buhari? by opalu: 12:51am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=56pt]ADIEU BEAF![/size]

1 Like

Re: Adieu Buhari? by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 16, 2011
goodbye to the last of the true patriots

people who in spite of the odds decided to do what they could to try to save nigeria

if nigeria was not in the grasp of murderers robbers, exconvicts , theives and the like, men like buhari would not fee the need to make a change

if not for men like obasanjo, who threw away the chance to save nigeria, who ispite of their time in abachas gulag, became mad with power and greed,

men like buhari would not needed

if not for the fact that we had mediocre incompetent men of dubious character foisted on nigeria as leaders

if not for the decade long record of incompetence in all area of running nigeria

men like buhari would not be needed

the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

pdp will alway represent evil. the pdp apologist can rebrand the party that has fielded exconvicts, indicted individual, sponsors of terrorism, international class criminals as a 'reformed' party , but nigerians and the world are not decieved

we shall God willing see more wikileaks cables which will tell us what we already know, that these elections are more of the same , a higher ad more polished form of rigging

for those evil, twisted souls who would tell the most desperate lies to preserve the status quo,

your time will come

we have ben force fed with the lies the same lies we have heard three times now

in the end, nigeria will get what it deserves

incompetent thieving leaders who will push us to he abyss

i only hope if this country falls, those who contributed, will join the rest of us in becoming refugees

adeiu

buhari, you are better and have more charcater in your little toe than the people who do their best to smear you

we know them, tribalist, thieving hypocritical beneficiaries of the system

1 Like

Re: Adieu Buhari? by Beaf: 1:23am On Apr 16, 2011
opalu:

ADIEU BEAF!

grin

Another stone thrower soon to be gone from NL.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by recoome(m): 1:52am On Apr 16, 2011
Beaf don't worry, we'll soon retire them 4rm nairaland.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Pharoh: 2:01am On Apr 16, 2011
Goodbye to coup beneficiary who did not do the right thing before he was overthrown for his incompetency.

Goodbye to a coup beneficiary that wants to rule in a democratic system which he helped truncated in the 1980's

Goodbye to a selfish dictator whose actions foisted the regimes of IBB and abacha on helpless Nigerians.

Goodbye to a coupist that benefited from the regime of a coupist and even went further to lie about the innocence of another coupist to the enlightened Nigerian public.

Goodbye to a general who in my sincere opinion does not know what to do in other to help Nigeria and its citizens.

Goodbye and hope never to hear about you again after tomorrow because your time is past and fast gone.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by efisher(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2011
Goodbye to tyranny.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by texazzpete(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2011
I hate how you goons can rubbish this man's name just because of an Election.
Everyone who wants to vote has made up his/her mind on who they are voting for. The personal attacks need to stop now. No matter the mistakes of the past (and no matter your position towards his candidacy) Buhari strongly seems like someone who want to do his best to fix Nigeria. Even if he fails at this hurdle, I will always remember him positively as a true patriot who in his own way tried to redeem Nigeria and himself.

1 Like

Re: Adieu Buhari? by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2011
GOODBYE OBJ, BYE IBB, BYE Atiku,BYE MEND SPOKESMAN IN NAME OF GEJ, BYE PDP

BEAF GO AND BURY YOURSELF.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Jakumo(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2011
Can't we at least permit Ayatollah Buggari Bin-Laden to stone just one person to death, as a consolation prize for the Ayatollah's resounding electoral loss on April 16 2011 ?

Ok then, if a stoning to death is out of the question, can Buggari Bin-Laden at least be presented with a commemorative sword, and put before a petty thief in need of instant justice by amputation ?  Either of these two humane options would go a long way to pacifying lifetime LOSER Ayatollah Buggari in this, his darkest hour yet.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by texazzpete(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2011
Jakumo:

Can't we at least permit Ayatollah Buggari Bin-Laden to stone just one person to death, as punishment for the Ayatollah's resounding electoral loss on April 16 2011 ?

Ok then, if a stoning to death is out of the question, can Buggari Bin-Laden at least be presented with a commemorative sword, and put before a petty thief in need of instant justice by amputation ?  Either of these two humane options would go a long way to pacifying lifetime LOSER Ayatollah Buggari in this, his darkest hour yet.

Dude, enough already!
Your 'Ayatollah Buggari' shtick is getting rather tiresome these days. To be honest, i'd thought someone as supremely intelligent as yourself would stay away from this sort of ethnic bias. It sure as hell can't be religious bias because to the best of my knowledge, you're an atheist.
No matter. I haven't seen any justification for these your constant sharia-themed accusations anyway.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Kilode1: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2011
He is the stick that was used to break the back of the hegemonist cabal and ex-generals, and destroy their deathgrip grip on Nigeria.
With him went Babangida, Abdulsalami, Atiku, Ciroma, Abba Ruma, Aliero, Tanimu Yakubu and other decrepit bats and vultures.

Did you forget to add Olusegun Obasanjo?

BTW, campaign never over?
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Jakumo(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2011
Not to worry, Tex.   My job with respect to this election is just about wrapped up, with the loser's fate sealed forever.  Momentarily, some sense of normalcy will again resume in my submissions to this forum.  

Please bear with me while I put on my Doc Marten steel-toed boots for one last coup-de-gras here.   All is well, brother man.  All is well and will be well in the universe this day.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by texazzpete(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2011
Jakumo:

Not to worry, Tex.   My job with respect to this election is just about wrapped up, with the loser's fate sealed forever.  Momentarily, some sense of normalcy will again resume in my submissions to this forum.  

Please bear with me while I put on my Doc Marten steel-toed boots for one last coup-de-gras here.   All is well, brother man.  All is well and will be well in the universe this day.
grin

Good, good. I do not have enough word in my arsenal to do verbal battle with you grin

Personal question: Why do you hate Buhari so much? And how come that hatred is so much, you'd rather see a return of the same party that has led Nigeria down this path of decline?
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Coolabbie: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2011
oyb:

goodbye to the last of the true patriots

people who in spite of the odds decided to do what they could to try to save nigeria

if nigeria was not in the grasp of murderers robbers, exconvicts , theives and the like, men like buhari would not fee the need to make a change

if not for men like obasanjo, who threw away the chance to save nigeria, who ispite of their time in abachas gulag, became mad with power and greed,

men like buhari would not needed

if not for the fact that we had mediocre incompetent men of dubious character foisted on nigeria as leaders

if not for the decade long record of incompetence in all area of running nigeria

men like buhari would not be needed

the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

pdp will alway represent evil. the pdp apologist can rebrand the party that has fielded exconvicts, indicted individual, sponsors of terrorism, international class criminals as a 'reformed' party , but nigerians and the world are not decieved

we shall God willing see more wikileaks cables which will tell us what we already know, that these elections are more of the same , a higher ad more polished form of rigging

for those evil, twisted souls who would tell the most desperate lies to preserve the status quo,

your time will come

we have ben force fed with the lies the same lies we have heard three times now

in the end, nigeria will get what it deserves

incompetent thieving leaders who will push us to he abyss

i only hope if this country falls, those who contributed, will join the rest of us in becoming refugees

adeiu

buhari, you are better and have more charcater in your little toe than the people who do their best to smear you

we know them, tribalist, thieving hypocritical beneficiaries of the system
Damn u Oyb. U made me cry here. U sound lyk one who has lost hope & i dont blame u.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by efisher(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2011
Even Buhari has lost hope!

There is no hope in the past, Hope is in the future.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by olawalebabs(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2011
Beaf dont distort history, and dont mislead people. Buhari never vote in 99, it was Obj and Falae that contested, Buhari join politics only in 2002.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2011
Mr. Beaf aka Efisher or U dey vex?  I wonder how you'll be able to cope with the boredom after your clueless GEJ has rigged himself to power and the whole excitement has died down.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by biachwest: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2011
Buhari represents the incopetents fustrated born to rule no matter what moroons in our society.

Why should he be hated?. Because nigerians deserves change.

Nigerians deserves a competents man and woman with  an accurate capacity of mobilising human and other resources
that we have on ground to lead in this 21 centuary.

This a country of more than 15o million.He forced us to accept him as our president yrs ago with arms. but then he failed.
He denied our our democrazy then.And now he has nothing to offer ,because average nigerias are more smarter than him.
[fo[color=#990000][/color]
HASTA LUEGO BUHARI, ADIOS BUAHARI, HEJ DÅ BUAHARI, GOODBYE BUHARI, SALAM BUHARI
Re: Adieu Buhari? by efisher(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2011
tosag:

Mr. Beaf aka Efisher or U dey vex?  I wonder how you'll be able to cope with the boredom after your clueless GEJ has rigged himself to power and the whole excitement has died down.

Hey, we are very different entities. angry

As for me, if politics becomes boring (which BTW will never happen), I will gladly pitch my tent in the family & Romance section to cool off. Hope you know there's lots of room to play on nairaland. That's part of what Ive been fighting to protect. I do not want a tyrant who will deny me of my right to freedom of speech and expression by eliminating Seun and OUR nairaland!!!  cool
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Jakumo(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2011
efisher:

That's part of what Ive been fighting to protect. I do not want a tyrant who will deny me of my right to freedom of speech and expression by eliminating Seun and OUR nairaland!!! cool

Sho y'right. sho y'right.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by ono(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2011
efisher:

Hey, we are very different entities.  angry

As for me, if politics becomes boring (which BTW will never happen), I will gladly pitch my tent in the family & Romance section to cool off. Hope you know there's lots of room to play on nairaland. That's part of what Ive been fighting to protect. I do not want a tyrant who will deny me of my right to freedom of speech and expression by eliminating Seun and OUR nairaland!!!  cool

Hmnn. . . .right!

Buhari will most likely[i] brutally pullout [/i] NL from the internet - I wonder how he'll do that though!
Re: Adieu Buhari? by beloveeed: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=15pt]Beaf beaf grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin wink wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad[/size]
Re: Adieu Buhari? by efisher(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2011
@ Ono, I no call Buhari name o, na tyrant I talk o! Anyway, all he needs to do to pull down nairaland is to introduce decree 4b. grin
Re: Adieu Buhari? by 1025: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2011
if buhari is incompetent in his well felt war against indescipline, bribery and corruption, i don't know the name we will call a jonathan who was used against his boss in bayelsa and accidentally become president via the death of yar adua.
a govt that is unable to arrest even a common thief in a country where almost everybody is a thief.
a president that pays N15.9m monthly to senators and refused to pay just N18.000 minimum wage that is our god sent messiah - shame.
rigging himself into power is one, as we saw in 2007 and completing 4 peaceful yrs is another thing.
na so we were put to shame by this same group in 2007 but God had other plans.
Nigerians must read the case of Herold in Acts of the appostles 12:21 - 23.
worms ate up herold leaving only skeleton and we will agree that what nigerians buried in yar adua was only skeleton. no matter how fat any nigerian thief is, God is capable of reducing that one to skeleton before we will bury him.
an ungodly country called nigeria has lost two sitting presidents and will be loosing more.
the word of God said, let there be light and pdp said no to light. the word of God said, let my people go and pdp still keep us in captive.
as long as there is God in heaven, we will not end up like this and his vengance must be visited upon those who have made us slaves in our own country.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by dapachez: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2011
All of una dey form adieu for buhari now no probs make goodluck win and make una pray make e no disappoint oh cos many peeps go still come here come laff un? who spent 107 billion naira in two days recently? who wants to be a millionaire home quiz
Re: Adieu Buhari? by kasiem(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2011
Atleast, this will mark the starting point of our youths believing in their political ego and clout. We've for lived as aliens in a land which the mantle falls on us, cos the fear of the tyrants has kept us away 4rm consummating our potentials. I can now come out to proudly say that i'm a nigerian, cos i'm no longer obsolete in nigerian affairs.
Re: Adieu Buhari? by Jakumo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
efisher:

@ Ono, I no call Buhari name o, na tyrant I talk o! Anyway, all he needs to do to pull down nairaland is to introduce decree 4b. grin

Option Decree 4-B  hereby adopted retroactively, scribe please take note.   

Intelligence, round up ze usual suspects for zeya own pratection, NOW !

Ahem, Is the microphone now on ?   Ok, sank you.

[size=14pt]Pellow Kwantiri-men, [/size]
Re: Adieu Buhari? by olaolabiy: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
Love him or loathe him, BEAF is the toughest character on Nairaland.

A real toughie!
Re: Adieu Buhari? by doublekay: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
everyone is talking as if there is no longer hope for buari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion In Un Building In Abuja / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / ASUU Strike "Politicised"- President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.