Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe (48034 Views)

Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by eempire: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Very Clean Used Unlocked iPhone 11 pro Max 64GB Available for Sell
All Original follow come accessories has never been used
Original Box, Charger, Headphone is still intact

Price > 350k

080-9097-8585

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by design102: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
crap. wrong page
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Faithful1234(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
good one officer, you will be a great asset to Arewa republic......keep up the good work.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by AfonjaConehead: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
When them never mention money reward

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Kriss216: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
To be frank, there should be a thorough investigation about this case again. I just don't trust Nigeria Police officers.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by AfonjaConehead: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
But when ear don hear reward and eye see the money then hand touch am for the money. grin grin grin

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Nackzy: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Stupid people as if they're good

1 Like

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by witworth(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
If this is actually true, then it's the best thing the police have done since 1960 so called independence.
But be that as it may, Yoruba nation must be achieved, coz this doesn't stop bad governance in general.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by ekeday(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Watch this interesting video featuring stigtoon and houseofajebo ���
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rerIVR0prUg
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Jonegonu: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
God will continue to bless their family. Not like some officer that will do any thing in the name of money. A thief is always a thief. Keep it up sir I pray u reach the ranks of IG of police.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by kingxsamz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Honor him for doing his job?
We Celebrate rubbish in this country.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by peterjulius00(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good one to the police man for doing their job. But the 1 million gift giving to them I hope it is not still these one million bribe they gave them as gift......
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by wwwihy: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
God Bless the Officer
God Bless Kano State Police Command
God Bless Nigeria Police Force

Some children of 8 have started wailing as usual

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by SmartPolician: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jamesbally:
NA only Northerners fit do this. If to say NA Nnandi Kanu people, them for collect the bribe then give the criminals the go ahead to do more. But, Northerners are known for their uprightness, sincerity and corrupt free attitude.

God bless Arewa.

Go sleep
Nigerians are all the same
If the Northerners were sincere, they would make the best Nigerian leaders.
They ruled Nigeria the most and left it in a miserable state.
You can only know who's sincere when they are in an office where they see lots of money, call the shorts and still remain upright.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by gnykelly(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
this police are exception to the rule. not the rule that's why the compensation
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is one of the goodnews from Nigeria Police that gladden my heart.

Weed out the bad eggs.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by arsenal444(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
They haven't told us the real story. Me trust Nigeria police? Layeeee
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by adesegun121(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sakamaje
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Blackdisciple(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarr..

Expired goods damnn this is wickedness it's no more business.

Kudos to the Officers, the officers for even slap slap their faces wicked people kawai.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
It's just a pity that our society has slid to a point where actions that should be normal, are celebrated as abnormal.

In a sane clime, refusing bribes should not be a thing of celebration because, BRIBES are supposed to be refused.

It's just like picking a man on the street and celebrating him for taking his bath and brushing his teeth in the morning.

It's just wrong.

These guys are policemen. They shouldn't have been celebrated.

Oh...I forgot. I'm referring to a country where their people celebrate the government for building roads and sinking boreholes.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Duplexxx: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
This one na scam
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Toearn: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Bluffly: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
To give him 1m in cash from NPF is corruption. They should have paid it directly to his account
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by otobasin2323(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Useless staged show put up to give the already messed up image of the police a facelift.
Nigeria police is an embarrassment!
i dey tell you, my guy, what a beauty piece of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by snitch37(f): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jamesbally:
NA only Northerners fit do this. If to say NA Nnandi Kanu people, them for collect the bribe then give the criminals the go ahead to do more. But, Northerners are known for their uprightness, sincerity and corrupt free attitude.

God bless Arewa.
may thunder fire u and ur so called hypocrite,which arewa be dat??magu na from where?buhari na from where?Gandollar nko?omo dey list no go finish if I say make I continue dey name them.....so Oga abi madam which so ever u fall under good pple and bad pple dey every religion/Ethnic group/geographical area etcetera etcetera

1 Like

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Oyerinde16(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Had it being d police man was alone, he most likely would have snapped but because they we two and info fit leak the guy couple com publish am...

1 Like

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Chykes4micheal: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congrats to them. But why giving them the money in cash instead of the normal placard where the amount given to them will be inscribed on the plac and the money later transfered to their respective accounts
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by messenger4891: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
1million naira bribe ,1million naira reward
ok oh
una well done oh
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Jamesbally: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
snitch37:

may thunder fire u and ur so called hypocrite,which arewa be dat??magu na from where?buhari na from where?Gandollar nko?omo dey list no go finish if I say make I continue dey name them.....so Oga abi madam which so ever u fall under good pple and bad pple dey every religion/Ethnic group/geographical area etcetera etcetera

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Trustedpronet: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Future I.G.P loading. Multle promotion follow. Hausa too get sense, so united in taking over every juicy positions in Nigeria. South go dey witch hunt each other with their pens. Na geshe Ku.
Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Jamesbally: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Go sleep
Nigerians are all the same
If the Northerners were sincere, they would make the best Nigerian leaders.
They ruled Nigeria the most and left it in a miserable state.
You can only know who's sincere when they are in an office where they see lots of money, call the shorts and still remain upright.

Lies, all Nigerians are not the same. I insist, Northerners are the only sincere people in this Country. Mention one sincere person from potopoto side?

1 Like

Re: Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe by Burgerlomo: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Sack Looming In Many Digital Companies/banks / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Tony Elumelu Of UBA Graduated With Third Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.