Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos (2339 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcYzIKx60Yg
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kumuyi, CAN, PFN Mobilise Thousands Of Pastors For Ministers' Summit
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:53 pm
(L-R: Apostle Apostle Alexander Bamgbola, Pastor William Kumuyi and Bishop Sola Ore after the briefing)
By Kazeem Ugbodaga

General Superintendent, Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi is teaming up with the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, to mobilise thousands of pastors in Lagos State for ministers' summit.

The programme, tagged: "Ministers Development and Networking Summit," with the theme: "Building the Builders," is being convened by Kumuyi in partnership with CAN and PFN, and will hold on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at the headquarters of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Gbagada, Lagos.

At a joint news conference on Tuesday in Gbagada, addressed by CAN Chairman, Lagos State, Apostle Alexander Bamgbola, and the Chairman of PFN, Bishop Sola Ore, the church leaders said the summit would provide an opportunity for Christians to learn from each other.

According to Bamgbola, "Church ministry is a most responsible work for which no amount of conventional education can sufficiently prepare the minister. The minister's training is an ongoing experience and he stands to gain a lot from God through others who have trod the path he is treading.

"Again, by comparing notes with other ministers and sharing experiences, he gains deeper insight into the work of the ministry and becomes effective and useful to his community. This is why a summit like this promises to be a very refreshing time for ministers."

The CAN chairman said the summit was coming at a time when the body of Christ was in dire need to function synergistically so as to tear down the increasing menacing 'gates of hell' in the land.

"Needless to say that this kind of summit will foster the much needed love and unity in the body of Christ which in turn will create a more enabling environment for meaningful and effective evangelisation."

Bamgbola disclosed that the summit would feature a variety of treats, as there would be seminars, workshops and inspiring messages, plus excellent opportunity for ministerial interface and networking.

He commended Kumuyi for the initiative, saying the man of God had been a unifying force among Christians in Nigeria.

Also speaking, PFN Chairman, Ore said he believed the training would also help to unite the church, stressing that maintaining denominational differences was creating a lot of schism in the body of Christ.

"We believe this summit will provide Christian leaders, pastors, opportunity to experience some personal spiritual renewal. So, we are asking pastors and other children of God to come for this conference. It is not about bringing you to join a particular church. No more denomination barriers!" he stated.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/03/05/kumuyi-can-pfn-mobilise-thousands-of-pastors-for-ministers-summit/

1 Share

Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Building The Builders - Imparting The Next Generation of Leaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFX-YMETkxY
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
27 August at 22:36
TUESDAY LEADERSHIP TRAINING MESSAGE (27/08/19)

PREACHER: OUR FATHER IN THE LORD, PASTOR W. F. KUMUYI
TOPIC: THE CHARGE TO EARNESTLY CONTEND FOR THE FAITH

TEXT: JUDE verse 3

- 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
That latter part says it was needful, it was necessary, I was compelled by the Spirit of God to write and drill it into you that you as a minister should earnestly contend for the faith once delivered unto the saints.

I Timothy 1:3. You are given a charge, which you will also pass to others that they teach no other doctrine. (II Timothy 4:1) The charge is not private, not between Apostle Paul and Timothy, but before God, and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

This is the charge: vs 2. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Why? (vs 3-4)
- 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
- 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (vs 5)
Why is the charge coming? Because Jesus has said that at the end, there will not be a revival of truth, sound doctrine, and upright living but a revival of corruption, compromise, disobeying the gospel and falling away (Matthew 24:11-12,24-25,34-35) We must know that there will not be any new doctrine from Christ. Anything He did not say before He will not say now. Nothing new is coming from heaven, Anything new is coming from the devil.

There will be a deviation/departure from the truth when the coming of the Lord is near (II Thessalonians 2:1-3) There will be a falling away first, and the antichrist will be revealed. Jesus will soon come to take home those who are earnestly contending for the faith. (II Timothy 1:13-14) We are charged to hold fast the sound words, and the good thing committed to us by the Holy Spirit for keeps.

A. PERSONALLY COMPREHENDING THE FAITH DELIVERED UNTO THE SAINTS. Jude vs 3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation . . .
Salvation is common to everyone, it is for the Jews as well as the gentiles. Salvation for the first century through all the centuries till Jesus will come. The same salvation by the same Saviour provided by the same cross at Calvary. I gave all diligence, bringing everything I have got together to write unto you. It was needful, necessary to write these things unto you.

Before we can contend, we must comprehend. How are you going to fight for something you do not understand? We cannot defend or contend for what we do not know.

1. You must be convinced of the faith. When you are not convinced, you cannot put your life on the line, going to dangerous territories. But you will go if you are convinced.

2. You must be converted to the faith. How would you go to the unconverted to contend for the faith of salvation, holiness and righteousness if you yourself are not converted to it?

3. You must be committed to the faith. You cannot give yourself to anything you are not internally committed to. You must accept the faith as the only way to salvation.

4. You must be confident and certain of the completeness and sufficiency of the faith. If you are not confident and believe that the faith is enough and sufficient for everything we need on earth and to take us to heaven, you will not be able to contend for it.

5. If you are not counting the faith dearer than your blood, life, money, friend, the honour and prestige you have from people, you will not be able to contend. If you see the way of salvation higher, and that the faith is higher than anything else in life, there must be counting all things as loss before we will be seen as contending for the faith.

What is the faith? (Acts 6:7) In the first part, it is called the Word of God, in the second part, it is called The Faith. (ch 13:7-8; 14:21-22; 16:4-5) The word of God given for the conversion of the sinners is The Faith. It is also called a decree because no one whom it was delivered to has the right to change anything in it. It has to be delivered whole.

THE FAITH IS THE TOTALITY OF THE WORD OF GOD DELIVERED UNTO US

Acts 24:24-25; Colossians 1:23; Jude vs 3. The Faith was delivered unto the saints, they kept them, and now, it is our turn to keep and preserve them. It was delivered to the saints, not to sinners, unbelievers or religious people. The saints of today pass it and teach it to other saints.

Luke 1:1-4. From repentance to being born again, to restitution, righteousness, to the standard of the word of God on Christian living, to who a new creature is in Christ, to Christ our Captain of salvation who was born of Virgin Mary, who lived a sinless life and gave us the teachings of the New Covenant. The Christ who went to the cross, the grave and heaven, who spoke about heaven, hell, things about eternal life and the rapture, the great tribulation, His second coming, His reign, who told us that heaven is the final abode of saints. The Faith is the total and entire revelation of the doctrines delivered unto us (Romans 6:17; I Corinthians 11:2) We are to keep the ordinances as they were delivered unto us, (ch 15:1) The doctrines were delivered unto us in all totality.

The Faith is all the counsel of God, the totality of the Holy Scriptures without selecting or choosing (II Timothy 3:14-17)

B. PASSIONATELY CONTENDING FOR THE FAITH DECLARED BY THE SAVIOUR. Jude vs3
Look at the word, ‘earnestly’, it means seriously. You are to contend, not half heartedly, sluggishly, not with half your strength or dozing, not as if you have forgotten the details of the charge.

EARNESTLY means:
1. Seriously
2. Passionately
3. Wholeheartedly
4. Unwaveringly creature is in Christ,
5. Zealously
6. Courageously
7. Uncompromisingly (not ignoring any aspect of God’s word)
8. Effectively
9. Convincingly
10. Constantly (till you pass over to the other side)
11. Fearlessly
12. Faithfully

Jude vs3
1. You fight to keep the faith, you fight satan, evil spirits, principalities and powers, agents of satan, religious people sent to make you compromise. You battle to preserve the sanctity of the gospel.

2. To defend against corrupting the word of God. Half gospel is false gospel. If you remove salvation from the gospel, the faith will no longer be full and complete.

3. You protect the word from the enemies of righteousness. When they hear the word doctrine, anger rises up in them.

4. You protect the doctrines from the opposer of the gospel. What are the doctrines? The doctrine of Salvation, righteousness, Sanctification, On marriage: one man, one woman until death do them part, etc

5. To maintain the faith at all cost. You will lose friends, that is the cost, let them go.

6. Shield the faith from antichrists

7. Watch against contamination

8. Guard the faith with your very life

9. Stand up against subtle attacks

10. Keep the faith secured from intruders just as you protect your house and property from such.

11. Ward off threatening erosions/danger (anything that will erode into our faith and the word of God)

12. Safeguard, taking precautionary and protective measures.

Contend.
Deuteronomy 2:24. Contend! It is yours. Contend in battle. The word of salvation to deliver sinners from the lake of fire has been given to us, we need to keep them secure. (Nehemiah 13:15-17) Nehemiah contended with those who desecrate the Sabbath (ch 13:23-27) He contended against those who took strange women and brought them into the camp of Israel as wives through unequal yoke. He even chased one of them away from him.

Proverbs 28:4. We do not keep quiet when we see error and evil coming in, we contend against them.

Jeremiah 28:1-17. A prophecy has been given on how the Israelites would go into captivity for 70 years, and how God would bring them back. Hananiah, a false prophet gave a different prophecy contrary to God’s plans, that the captivity will not be more than two years. Even Jeremiah was initially deceived until the word of the Lord came to him, yet, Hananiah insisted, standing on his falsehood. Jeremiah left him and went his way, but the Lord gave him a message to Hananiah: you have broken the yoke of wood, but I will replace it with the yoke of iron. Hananiah also died and definitely, as we know, went to hell fire. We will not preach rebellion, doctrine of eternal security, we will not teach or peddle falsehood. We will not make them to trust in a lie, that is equally to gambling with our lives.

Romans 15:4; 16:17. Stay away from anyone who has the habit of watering down the word of God we are hearing on the pulpit. (Ephesians 5:10) Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, rather, reprove them.

II John vs7. Some people have the boldness to look at the congregation and twist the scriptures. Many deceivers have gone into the world, we will not listen to them. (vs 8,10) Anyone who comes with strange and false doctrines we will not bid Godspeed.

C. PERSEVERINGLY CONSERVING THE FAITH DEFINED/DESCRIBED/DELINEATED IN THE SCRIPTURES. Psalm 119:89
The faith, doctrines, the way, and condition for salvation and holiness settled in heaven. (Deuteronomy. 4:2) You shall not add to, or diminish from the word of God, it is settled in heaven (ch 12:32; Proverbs 30:5-6) Every word of God is pure, it does not need adjustment, addition or subtraction.

Some people control other people by what they call prophecy, they do not allow them rest on or abide by the word of God. They will not let people take decisions and move on in their Christian life by the word of God. They bring false prophecies that are not founded in the scriptures, they create fear in their hearts. They do everything to discredit the word of God.

Matthew 24:35. The word of Christ will not pass away, until it all come to pass, we will abide in it. (I Peter 1:23-25) Corruptible seed, watered down gospel or false doctrines will not allow the people to be genuinely saved.

Revelation 22:18-19
- 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
- 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Anyone seeking to distort the truth of the word of God, by trying to be lenient with sinners and polygamists, trying to curry the favour of Herod, by quietness taking away from the word, the person is at the risk of facing the judgment of God. People can die at any time if they continue to tamper with the word of God. God will prefer a single false prophet to die and perish than for millions of souls to perish due to his falsehood.

God wants us to count His words sacred, and to preach the word as He has given us. He has given us the charge to earnestly contend for the faith. We need grace, determination, diligence and heart to do it, and do it all the time. He will give them to us. We have the duty to earnestly contend for the faith once and for all delivered unto the saints.

Pray for yourself. Pray your heart out. Ask for grace to contend for the faith.

Copied.
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Workers' Training (March 30, 2019)The Indisputable Assurance of Saved Soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8UM0mQvaKs
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by Edu3Again: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcYzIKx60Yg

My bros, I suspect u seek Jesus.

I beg no get carried away with Kumuyi, he aint of God.
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Edu3Again:

My bros, I suspect u seek Jesus.

I beg no get carried away with Kumuyi, he aint of God.

Are you a good person? undecided
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by Edu3Again: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you a good person? undecided

Anybody in Jesus is redeemed by His blood.

I bow to Jesus alone now.

Lemme ask you, do you bow to Jesus alone?

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Edu3Again:

Anybody in Jesus is redeemed by His blood.

I bow to Jesus alone now.

Lemme ask you, do you bow to Jesus alone?

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You have not answered my question. Are you a good person? undecided
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by Edu3Again: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You have not answered my question. Are you a good person? undecided

All our righteousness are like filthy rags

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;

I said I bow to Jesus alone, so His blood has washed away all my confessed sins.

Revelation 1:5
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead,
and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood!

Now you tell me, do you bow to Jesus alone.
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Edu3Again:

All our righteousness are like filthy rags

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;

I said I bow to Jesus alone, so His blood has washed away all my confessed sins.

Revelation 1:5
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead,
and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood!

Now you tell me, do you bow to Jesus alone.

Yes, I bow to Jesus Christ of the Bible because there are many Jesus' that that people bow to that are not the real Jesus of the Bible. Now what informs you that Pastor Kumuyi does not bow to Jesus alone?
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by Edu3Again: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, I bow to Jesus Christ of the Bible because there are many Jesus' that that people bow to that are not the real Jesus of the Bible. Now what informs you that Pastor Kumuyi does not bow to Jesus alone?

My previous replies should tell you that I know what Kumuyi is.
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Edu3Again:

My previous replies should tell you that I know what Kumuyi is.

Why would you presume to know him more than me? By their fruit you shall know them. What is his fruit, if you claim to know him? undecided
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by Edu3Again: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Why would you presume to know him more than me? By their fruit you shall know them.
What is his fruit, if you claim to know him? undecided

OLAADEGBU:

Why would you presume to know him more than me
Never said I know him more than you.
Just know Kumuyi is as far from Jesus as the East is from the west!

OLAADEGBU:

By their fruit you shall know them.
True and Jesus said if you loose anybody,you do all to find the person.

Luke 15:4
What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them,
doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness,
and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

Kumuyi has never spoken about the killing of Christians or the abduction of Leah Sharibu!

Yet he tells us not to criticize Buhari that is behind so much unrest.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/03/ffk-shehu-sani-omokri-others-slam-kumuyi-saying-nigerians-shouldnt-attack-buhari

It's obvious he does care about the saints!

OLAADEGBU:

What is his fruit, if you claim to know him? undecided

The above points to an issue.

there is much more
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Edu3Again:

Never said I know him more than you.
Just know Kumuyi is as far from Jesus as the East is from the west!

True and Jesus said if you loose anybody,you do all to find the person.

Luke 15:4
What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them,
doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness,
and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

Kumuyi has never spoken about the killing of Christians or the abduction of Leah Sharibu!

And who told you that he did not address the killings? undecided

Edu3Again:

Yet he tells us not to criticize Buhari that is behind so much unrest.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/03/ffk-shehu-sani-omokri-others-slam-kumuyi-saying-nigerians-shouldnt-attack-buhari

You lied against Pastor Kumuyi right there. Do you know the difference between criticism and attack? You and all your so called prominent personalities need to repent and believe the gospel.

Edu3Again:

It's obvious he does care about the saints!

The above points to an issue.

there is much more

You better tell us what else you have because the above points you gave only shows that you believe the words of sinful men over the words of God and you need to repent.

1 Like

Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by Edu3Again: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

And who told you that he did not address the killings? undecided
Please show us one place he has addressed the killings.

OLAADEGBU:

You lied against Pastor Kumuyi right there. Do you know the difference between criticism and attack? You and all your so called prominent personalities need to repent and believe the gospel.

Where did I lie?

Kumuyi is worried about Buhari's feelings,he has no regard for the saints.

Kumuyi needs to turn to Jesus,he aint with Jesus now.

OLAADEGBU:

You better tell us what else you have because the above points you gave only shows that
you believe the words of sinful men over the words of God and you need to repent.

Jesus Himself said the Pharisees were full of dead men's bones.

Matthew 23:27
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres,
which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

They are killing Christian in Nigeria, please show me where Kumuyi spoke up for the saints!

Instead the satanist Kumuyi said we are not to attack Buhari who is killing the saints

Ezekiel 8 tongue
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Edu3Again:

Where did I lie?

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged" (Romans 3:4).

You lied when you falsely accuse the man of God saying he said we should not criticise Buhari.

Edu3Again:

"Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people" (Acts 23:5).

"Curse not the king, no not in thy thoughts; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber..." (Ecclesiastes 10:20).

These scriptures and more show that you and all those who engage in speaking evil of your leaders are in danger of hell fire unless you repent.

Edu3Again:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres,
which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

They are killing Christian in Nigeria, please show me where Kumuyi spoke up for the saints!

Instead the satanist Kumuyi said we are not to attack Buhari who is killing the saints

Ezekiel 8 tongue

Are you also going to accuse Jesus for not speaking up for John the baptist who was beheaded? If speaking up for the saints to the media about the killing is your measure of determining who is of God then you should know that you are fighting a lost course.
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by glowingflame7: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Edu3Again:

Where did I lie?

Ezekiel 8 tongue

Kumuyi has been saying the same thing for decades, pray for Nigeria. See 1986 newspaper during IBB time. That's his style from the Bible according to him. Every prophet cannot behave same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
glowingflame7:

Kumuyi has been saying the same thing for decades, pray for Nigeria. See 1986 newspaper during IBB time. That's his style from the Bible according to him. Every prophet cannot behave same.

Those were the days when journalists had the integrity to report the facts without being bribed. You have to grease their hands for them to report the truth nowadays. undecided
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Leaders Development (September 3, 2019): The Believer's Daily Anticipation for Christ's Return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz3IYdugAtk
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
CAN Lagos State Chapter.

Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2019

1 Share

Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Kumuyi, CAN Call On Nigerians To Shun Sinful Living

https://www.independent.ng/kumuyi-can-call-on-nigerians-to-shun-sinful-living/

Kumuyi, CAN Call On Nigerians To Shun Sinful Living
By Chinyere Abiaziem -September 13, 2019

LAGOS – Pastor William Kumuyi, General Superintendent (GS) of Deeper Life Bible Church (DLBC) in collaboration with the Lagos Chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), have called on Nigerians to turn from evil and embrace righteous living.

The joint call was made at the 'Night of Glory' held on Wednesday at the Abundant Life Gospel Church, Agege, Lagos State.
Kumuyi in his message entitled 'Good News' emphasised that freedom for the country won't happen until the citizens cry to God in genuine repentance.

He also said for Nigerians to make meaningful progress there is need for them to adopt godly principles and steer clear of destructive habits.
Kumuyi who maintained that there was no profit in toeing the path that leads to destruction, hinted that bad news awaits individuals who refuse to repent of evil and embrace Christ.

"There is bad news in the future for those who don't know Christ…In life you must know what can help or hinder you," he stated.

On the future of the body of Christ in Nigeria, he expressed, "All the walls of demarcation the power of the Holy Ghost will break and the body of Christ in Lagos will be united, it will spread to South West, the whole of Nigeria and Africa."

CAN Lagos Chairman, Apostle Alexander Bamgbola said the programme was to foster unity amongst Christians, adding that the church is the face of the earth.

Bamgbola reacting on the xenophobic attacks, called on Africans to lay all weights of segregation aside and embrace peace. "Africans have to arise and build the continent," he said.

He however called on the federal government to secure the future of the youths and stop paying lip service to their empowerment.

Adding his voice, Baba Aladura Israel Akinadewo, Secretary, Lagos CAN, said there was need for unity in Nigeria and Africa. "The truth of the matter is that we will not be united by words of mouth but by action," Akinadewo stated.
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2019
INTRODUCTION OF PASTOR W . F KUMUYI
Night of Glory with Pastor Kumuyi @ Abundant Life Gospel Church Iju Road Agege Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-bitW4SEBY
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Night Glory With Pastor Kumuyi @ Abundant Life Gospel Church Iju Road Agege Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rbL9KtKRB8
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
INTRODUCTION OF PASTOR KUMUYI @ FAITH REVIVAL APOSTOLIC CHURCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-cd2EhkgCE
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2019
PRAISE AND WORSHIP TIME @ FAITH REVIVAL APOSTOLIC CHURCH EGBEDA IDIMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiez3-Pkjbk
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
FAITH REVIVAL APOSTOLIC CHURCH CHOIR MINISTRATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uSE_LjlItQ
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2019
INTRODUCTION OF PASTOR KUMUYI BY IKORODU C. A. N CHAIRMAN
1 Oct 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiD1sN7j7OM
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
CHOIR MINISTRATION @ AFRICA BETHEL CHURCH IKORODU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IS9G9BVLHk
Re: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
WED 2nd OCT 2019, INTRODUCTION OF PASTOR KUMUYI BY BISHOP ADEGBITE @ METHODIST CHURCH IKEJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLQLCE0O7hs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Moms: Stop Abusing Your Kids And Saying You Love Them / Rccg March 2012 Special Holy Ghost Service. Theme: Let The Fire Fall. Thur 1st – / It Is Sadism For A Woman To Enforce Sole Ownership Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.