Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium (25930 Views)

Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium / Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by bewla(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu Emirates
Asiwaju of Lagos

If only he will remain as a kingmaker I will support you with my life

man of the moment eko one
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am actively employed. I don't need it.

lexy2014:

Why didn't u apply for tradermoni, msme& survival fund?

How is nigeria on d right track?
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
anurd1991:
I am actively employed. I don't need it.

U see, that's d problem. It's d "employed" folks like u who claim they "don't need it" that are so vocal about these schemes. U d employed ones who don't need loans have all d info& testimonies about things u don't need. It's always a story of I no somebody, I have cousins, neighbours or relatives. Every around u are participating in d scheme but not u. I wonder if u d only employed in ur circle
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Not at all because I don't have some requirement to subscribe for the scheme.

lexy2014:

U see, that's d problem. It's d "employed" folks like u who claim they "don't need it" that are so vocal about these schemes. U d employed ones who don't need loans have all d info& testimonies about things u don't need. It's always a story of I no somebody, I have cousins, neighbours or relatives. Every around u are participating in d scheme but not u. I wonder if u d only employed in ur circle
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
anurd1991:

Not at all because I don't have some requirement to subscribe for the scheme.

It's d same thing we are saying. At first, "u are actively employed& didn't need it". Now your story has changed to "because I don't have some requirement to subscribe for the scheme".

This is interesting
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
I said I don't need it and not because I am employed but I am not despirate to get it. That's it.

You also said that may be I am d only one working among my friends or sibling, and I told u that I am employed and that does not stop me from Applying for the loan. However, I wish to be among the benefitiary of the Scheme but I don't have some requirement. That's it. Human wants are numerous that's y I'm still willing to subscribe for the scheme.
Either working or not, this is a scheme with laid down rules and regulations. If ones want to benefit from the scheme, one has to follow the procedure.

Till tomorrow by the grace of God. Good night

lexy2014:

It's d same thing we are saying. At first, "u are actively employed& didn't need it". Now your story has changed to "because I don't have some requirement to subscribe for the scheme".

This is interesting
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by lexy2014: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2021
anurd1991:
I said I don't need it and not because I am employed but I am not despirate to get it. That's it.

You also said that may be I am d only one working among my friends or sibling, and I told u that I am employed and that does not stop me from Applying for the loan. However, I wish to be among the benefitiary of the Scheme but I don't have some requirement. That's it. Human wants are numerous that's y I'm still willing to subscribe for the scheme.
Either working or not, this is a scheme with laid down rules and regulations. If ones want to benefit from the scheme, one has to follow the procedure.

Till tomorrow by the grace of God. Good night

Story, story. U are a victim of ur choice of words which are:

"u are actively employed& don't need it".

But here u are telling us another story:

"I'm still willing to subscribe for the scheme."

Is that u don't understand d meaning of d words u chose or u are just making up ur stories as u go along? When someone says "I don't need it" what does it mean?

If u aren't desperate to get it, why are u all over d place with testimonies which u aren't even a part of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Regalia As Gov Umahi Hosts Paul Arkwright To A Banquet(pix / APC Primary Turns Bloody In Benue As Angry Members Beat Up State Party Chairman / Okonkwo: Obi Was So Stingy He Didn’t Share Any Question At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.