Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium (26095 Views)

Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium / Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Olatomiwami(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nexus25:
Jagaban of Borgu

Àsiwaju of Lagos

Oko Oluremi.

On your mandate we stand

Jagaban for President

U are a patriot sir.
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Olatomiwami(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
MENELIIK:

What do you expect after drinking dirty water in Enugu?

U no kill person.
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Olatomiwami(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
strangest:
Dear yoroubas please give me someone that I can vote for and not someone who has meddled in drug business.

But your brothers are still meddling in drugs till tomorrow, how about that?
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by ledaman: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jagaban the mater planner of Lagos state.
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Olatomiwami(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
OneTemplate:

Oga forget this angle you are working. It is an insult to the intellect of even averagely intelligent folks.

Tinubu many foreign diplomats pay 'courtesy visits' to, when Same diplomats have no time for anyone else in Nigeria, has to pay for anyone to speak at an event dedicated to him when we all know many distinguished men and women worldwide would consider it an honor to honor BAT?

They say hate is a very powerful emotion. Some of you prove that correct everyday with the inane stuff you say when you should just shut up.

This your write up is very apt!!! EOD
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by wallay77(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
i guess you have been living in lagos slum all your life.cos that's where you can get agbero in large group
Even if I live in lagos slum it's none of ur fucking business...lagos is lagos...living in a slum doesn't change the fact that agberos are in every nook and cranie of lagos...u wey dey live for lekki tell me where agbero no dey...pencho...if u don't have reasonable thing to say never quote me in ur life
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by wallay77(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
emilo2bad:

You single vote hold no water like the one you give Atiku in 2019 getarrat here mere
Never for once voted for atiku...was never a pdp fan but if u live in lagos and move around u will attest to this thing am saying....don't let love for tinubu blindfold u from seeing and saying the truth...na una be our problem
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by pquaver(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jerryherd:

President of Liberia a paid speaker

Ipobians sef
Don't you know they lack wisdom? That was how 1 was abusing Yorubas that will support Tinubu as senseless.. I am igbo but it got me wondering how my people think.. If yourubas are stupid for supporting their son and one of them to be the president of Nigeria to rule over them, even if he is selling them to his alleged slavery.. What then will you call a people who saw or claim to be in the know that hausa Fulani love to enslave dominate and take peoples land. To the extend their online God has been shouting it everywhere. same people will use their hand and choose to vote Atiku who is not one of them, a hausa Fulani to rule over them and then be the ones to make excuses for themselves how it is right to make such a choice in defence of the slave master. Amazing my people simply amazing.

If a legitimate elected president of a real life country is a paid speaker what then is a self appointed leader of an online and imaginary country? Wisdom is not for all oo

2 Likes

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo has been the brain-box in the economic steering of the country despite various economic challenges (global recession twice,Endsars, Civud-19 pandemic). He have alot intellectual recommendations in the legal angle which are been reference today by Legal practitioner.

Femi Gbajabiamila is the Speaker of the HoR with alot of track record if various sponsored bill. It is his Regime that the budget is passed at appropriate time without leaving other stones untouched. Budget commences in the first month of fiscal year

Fashola as another brain box in this administration has also contributed to the implementation of various Housing Scheme for civil servants and private individuals with genuine interest. He champion the commencement of some power plants in Kogi and Mabilla Plateau ( u may correct me on this). Less I forget, he also champion the course of transforming Lagos State to a mega city state with alot infrastructural development.

Akabuezie is the Director of Budget and Economic Planning. He is one of the brain- box in the implementation of various Capital projects in this Buhari administration. He has contributed immensely to Economic progression of Lagos State during his tenure as Commissioner or S.A. to BAT during his tenure as Governor of Lagos State.

Engr. Rauf Aregbeshola is the Minister of Interior with various policy to improve the internal security of the country. Though, there alot of challenges facing the country internally but there are track record of positive changes especially in the Correctional Centre Nationwide, Immigration, Custom & NSCDC. He has contributed immensely to the revenue generation of the country during his tenure with alot of innovation in the sector.
Without mincing word, despite inconsistent in the salary of workers in Osun State during the endtail of his tenure, He contributed immensely to the infrastructural development in the nooks and crannies of Osun State.

To be continue.....

Seriously, if we have people like BAT in every region of this country, Nigeria would have been the best developed economy in Africa.

If u think I am campaigning for Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), pls, without abuse u can market ur own candidate with alot of positive track record and intelligent and loyal disciples.

I rest my case here cheesy

lexy2014:

That's a good list. How have these guys used their intelligence to move nigeria forward?

3 Likes

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by obinoral1179(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
lexy2014:

It's only natural that when a person attains a level of wealth& depending on his ambition, he would begin to try to be seen in a certain light. That's d access money gives u not brilliance
they are many people with Money but they don't have same aura of brilliance around them.

1 Like

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by SirBunky85(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
hate or like him,BAT has so much capacity
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by SirBunky85(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jerryherd:

President of Liberia a paid speaker

Ipobians sef
that's to tell you how silly some of these ipobians are
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
JAGAGBAN 1
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by SirBunky85(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
MENELIIK:

What do you expect after drinking dirty water in Enugu?
point of correction, the dirty eater was drunk in the dirtiest city in Africa-Aba.
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by dheilaw1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ololanla:
If you like bring Ronaldo Delima to speak, you won't get the 2023 presidential ticket not to talk of winning the election..
inec chairman, well done o

1 Like

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by aviara: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
obinoral1179:
You can call this man anything but you can't take away the brilliant people he surrounds himself with..

Brilliant people such as the agberos collecting money for him at every bus stop in Lagos
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by aviara: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
SirBunky85:
hate or like him,BAT has so much capacity

When did inviting speakers to talk become an achievement to celebrate? Is any of the speakers as rich as Dangote, or as intelligent as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or as democratic and peace loving as Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by aviara: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2021
anurd1991:
Yemi Osinbajo has been the brain-box in the economic steering of the country despite various economic challenges (global recession twice,Endsars, Civud-19 pandemic). He have alot intellectual recommendations in the legal angle which are been reference today by Legal practitioner.

Femi Gbajabiamila is the Speaker of the HoR with alot of track record if various sponsored bill. It is his Regime that the budget is passed at appropriate time without leaving other stones untouched. Budget commences in the first month of fiscal year

Fashola as another brain box in this administration has also contributed to the implementation of various Housing Scheme for civil servants and private individuals with genuine interest. He champion the commencement of some power plants in Kogi and Mabilla Plateau ( u may correct me on this). Less I forget, he also champion the course of transforming Lagos State to a mega city state with alot infrastructural development.

Akabuezie is the Director of Budget and Economic Planning. He is one of the brain- box in the implementation of various Capital projects in this Buhari administration. He has contributed immensely to Economic progression of Lagos State during his tenure as Commissioner or S.A. to BAT during his tenure as Governor of Lagos State.

Engr. Rauf Aregbeshola is the Minister of Interior with various policy to improve the internal security of the country. Though, there alot of challenges facing the country internally but there are track record of positive changes especially in the Correctional Centre Nationwide, Immigration, Custom & NSCDC. He has contributed immensely to the revenue generation of the country during his tenure with alot of innovation in the sector.
Without mincing word, despite inconsistent in the salary of workers in Osun State during the endtail of his tenure, He contributed immensely to the infrastructural development in the nooks and crannies of Osun State.

To be continue.....

Seriously, if we have people like BAT in every region of this country, Nigeria would have been the best developed economy in Africa.

If u think I am campaigning for Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), pls, without abuse u can market ur own candidate with alot of positive track record and intelligent and loyal disciples.

With all these people you have hailed their performance currently serving under president Buhari. Can we conclude with all fairness that Buhari has performed excellently?
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by aviara: 12:16am On Mar 27, 2021
anurd1991:

To be continue.....

1) Yemi Osibanjo as vice president. How well has he performed without bias. He has a good heart and a good and impeccable oratory skills. I can say he has no corrupt tendencies. However, the VP publicly announced after their inauguration in 2015 that he was going to be the manager of Tue Nigeria economy. From all available statistical data and economic indices, Yemi osibanjo has performed poorly compared to other managers of the economy such as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who served as the coordinating minister of the economy. Under Yemi Osibanjo, Nigeria has become the world capital of poverty, our currency has severally been devalued, we have experienced two recessions, unemployment and inflation rate is increased astronomically. His N-power, tradermoni initiative only served a temporary purpose that didn't bring about any real change or respite for jobless and frustrated youths who have embraced internet fraud and rituals to survive
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by aviara: 12:34am On Mar 27, 2021
aviara:

1) Yemi Osibanjo as vice president. How well has he performed without bias. He has a good heart and a good and impeccable oratory skills. I can say he has no corrupt tendencies. However, the VP publicly announced after their inauguration in 2015 that he was going to be the manager of Tue Nigeria economy. From all available statistical data and economic indices, Yemi osibanjo has performed poorly compared to other managers of the economy such as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who served as the coordinating minister of the economy. Under Yemi Osibanjo, Nigeria has become the world capital of poverty, our currency has severally been devalued, we have experienced two recessions, unemployment and inflation rate is increased astronomically. His N-power, tradermoni initiative only served a temporary purpose that didn't bring about any real change or respite for jobless and frustrated youths who have embraced internet fraud and rituals to survive

A lot of Nigerians believe that the Buhari administration has not met the expectations and yearnings of the Nigerian masses. I don't believe the Vice president can be exonerated from the failure of the Buhari government because they both share a joint ticket.
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 2:55am On Mar 27, 2021
You can measure achievement of government through their manifestoes/programme, therefore, this Buhari government come into being on three cardinal programme: fight against corruption, Infrastructural development and security.

Out of these three programme, they have touched every facets of it and peoplele knows about.
FIGHTING CORRUPTION: Magu has set the bar for any incoming EFCC Chairman with his ability to step on big people in this country whom we ordinary citizen knows that they are corrupt but remain evidence to back it up. It may be political or biased as alleged but he race the bar and also shakes the system. In order to extend his tentacles of fighting CORRUPTION, he established another Office in some State especially my own State. Do u know that merely seeing EFCC bill board, my people are already shaking and it has been the talk of the Town. It shows that the driver of such Agency is doing something and people knows about it. Even Judges whom we think is the next after God (as we use to say) are also careful to conviniently engaged in justice-business transaction cheesy. I am not surprised that Magu was booldozed from that sit because Nigerians corruptions is in our DNA. Political power play that oust Magus out of that was also as a result of that infiltration of corruption into our blood including Pro and Anti-Magu. In a nutshell, we all know that since the beginning of Magu as EFCC Chairman and there alot of activities (both positive and negative). Even in the next 20years, Magu footprint cannot be eroded from that Agency and some victim will be nursing it till the end of their life.

INFRASTRUCTURE: Without mincing word, there are alot rehabilitation, reconstruction and construction of different projects in all geopolitical zones in the courtry. Is it SUKUK bond project in the East or Second Niger Bridge; in the Southwest is it Lagos-Ibadan railway line rehabilitation, in the North is it Abuja-Kaduna railway line. Northcentral there is Ilorin-jebba-mokwa road construction. Or rehabilitation of some prominent International Airports in Lagos, Abuja, Porthacourt, Kano, Enugu among others. Sea Port development at various strategic regions in the country and some are in pipeline. Few of them may be started by previous adminstration but govt is continum and it is he who commissioned the project that will be praised. (African mentality)
There are alot of Agricultural programmes which people have key-into and this the first time we have govt that will say will need to be food sufficient especially rice which is our staple food but Rome was not build in a day rather a gradual process. Do u know anybody benefitted from FG Agricultural program prior to this Buhari administration? Me, I don't know. Do u know anybody that benefitted from any SOCIAL INVESTMENT PROGRAM from the Federal Government prior to this Buhari administration. Me, I don't know. Then, are we now saying that there is nothing of such since 1999 up till 2015. There is sincerety of purpose by this Buhari government on their programme. Anchor-borrowers program is another scheme for farmers and it is yeilding positively for subsistence farmers. Though, in Nigeria that tendency is immersing wealth is there for us and lacuna to cheat the system. I am very aware that the program succeeded in some States while failed in some States too. Nigeria face recession twice coupled with low crude oil price in International market and vandalization of crude oil pipe by avengers, still they find their way to sustain the economy without borrowing to pay the State government monthly allocation (unlike towards the tail end of Jonathan administration)

NOTE: pls, u can fact-check my claim appropriately.

SECURITY: all over the world security is a big issues even in a sophisticated and well developed security system like USA, BRITAIN, Canada. But there is no excuse in government. However, the case of security in Nigeria has face another dimension. Before the coming of Buhari adminstration was bombing at different part of the country especially in the North and FCT, Abuja. But when this Buhari govt comes in they dealt with it and it stopped. And another dimension also crept-in Farmers-Herdsmen conflict. This is one of the oldest conflict I can say I know in this country. But due to the fact that the President and our security personnel did not take it serious there was a narrative either politically induced or not that the Fulani are doing ethnic cleansing in the country and doing whatever they like because one of their family is in the throne as President of the country. I read what former APC member and former PDP chairman, Alhaji Kawu Baraje said that they imported foreigners from Niger during 2015 election to vote and they refused to be compensated for their contribution that's y they are threatening the life and security of Nigerians in every part of the country. And the issue has generated to banditry and the likes. Meanwhile, the media too exacabated the situation without any investigation. Any atrocities committed by people in any region they will link it Fullani herdsmen of which some criminals in other ethnic group will also hide under it. This has created alot of mischeive maker to take it over and tension has build up especially in the South against the Fulani-herdsmen. All these cacophonous reaction from various groups at different region of this country while some are genuine some are doing it for political gains. D issue of Biafra, Oduduwa nation and others which are been championed by opposition supporters will not benefit anybody. Have these people call their own representative at various region for the roundtable discussion to actualized their demand or it all premised on 2023 election.

Finally, every govt have their weaknesses, however we cannot jetison the achievement recorded from this administration which are visible to all and sundry without been biased.

aviara:

With all these people you have hailed their performance currently serving under president Buhari. Can we conclude with all fairness that Buhari has performed excellently?

1 Like

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by lexy2014: 3:14am On Mar 27, 2021
obinoral1179:
they are many people with Money but they don't have same aura of brilliance around them.

It seems u didn't even understand a word in my comment to which u responded.

Pls which aura of brilliance are u referring to?
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 3:56am On Mar 27, 2021
I can tell u that I have coursins and area brothers too that they did not know anybody but they apply and they were recruited. Alot of them have use the monthly stipends to start business and feeding their family. Though, there are some people that were not lucky to by recruited. Nevertheless,the programme has contributed to the development of MSME in the State.

Migrating from penury to economically dependent nation is continum process. The so called most developed economy countries of today started from somewhere. Are we in the right track? Yes. Do we need to deceive ourselves in statistical data to score cheap political gain? No.

People are now key into the program of the FG because there is 70% chance that you may be selected to benefit from the program. Alot farmer has developed tremendously through this program.

MSME and Survival fund chaired by the Office of the VPhave direct impact on the people. Even not on paper but people are testifying to this online too with various alert.
This is one of the ways to embrace self reliance as a country.

Tradermoni is there for all and sundry. Do they give it to them during election day? No. Are they entitled to be given the money? Yes.

Alot of people benefitted from the program irrespective of any political affiliation.

aviara:

1 Like

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 4:09am On Mar 27, 2021
D one u have been voting for what has been the result?

Ye ye dey smell. grin

Your vote is inconsequential wink

bcomputer101:
If he like, let him invite Joe Biden, Putin, Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo.

As for me and my house, we won't vote for a drug baron as our next president

1 Like

Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by lexy2014: 5:22am On Mar 27, 2021
anurd1991:

To be continue.....

Am glad aviara has taken time to address some of d points u raised but let me buttress a few things.

First u said this:

"If u think I am campaigning for Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), pls, without abuse u can market ur own candidate with alot of positive track record and intelligent and loyal disciples."

This is one of d most shallow comments I have ever read on nairaland. Did I mention anything about candidate to u in d course of this discussion? What makes u think I have a candidate? What does having a candidate do for my standard of living? I asked u to tell me how d people u call Tinubus disciples have moved nigeria forward & u are talking of candidate. What's d correlation?

Also, what "positive track record" are u referring to?

D question I asked was very simple. How have these people used their intelligence to move nigeria forward. U were not able to answer d question. All u did was praise sing. All u are saying is "brain box" and "policy". How does that translate to moving nigeria forward?

U say Osinbajo is "the brain-box in the economic steering of the country". Pls what is d state of Nigerias economy at d moment?

U also said "He have alot intellectual recommendations in the legal angle which are been reference today by Legal practitioner."

Pls how has this moved nigeria forward? Which "intellectual recommendations in the legal angle" did he make that has become a "reference today by Legal practitioner"?

For d speaker of d house, u are saying he has "alot of track record if various sponsored bill". Pls how has this moved nigeria forward? What track record? There are more than 300 members in d house of reps. Don't they also have "alot of track record of various sponsored bill"?

For fashola, u said fashola transformed lagos into a mega city. Before fashola became governor, was Lagos a mega city? Pls what is d definition of a mega city? Can a single person turn a place into a mega city? Which housing scheme are u talking about?

Fashola once said:

“Steady power supply is possible. It is not rocket science. Nobody should deceive you; it can be done,” he said.

In 2014, he also said that "a serious government can fix power in 6months".

He was minister of power for 4years. Can u pls tell me how d power situation in Nigeria improved? Was he able to guarantee steady power?

How can Akabueze be "the brain box behind the implementation of various capital projects"? Is that his job? U say "He has contributed immensely to Economic progression of Lagos State during his tenure as Commissioner or S.A. to BAT during his tenure as Governor of Lagos State".

u aren't even sure what position Akabueze held while he served in Lagos. Then how did u come about ur claims?
Pls what are d things that he "contributed immensely to economic progression of Lagos State"?

For Aregbesola, once again u are making bogus and ambiguous claims which don't answer d question I asked. How has Aregbesolas Intelligence moved nigeria forward. There's insecurity in Nigeria which u acknowledged. How has he used his office to resolve it? U say:

"Engr. Rauf Aregbeshola is the Minister of Interior with various policy to improve the internal security of the country".

How has that solved d insecurity? What are d "various policy"? Care to mention them? Do policies solve problems or implementation of policies?

U also say:

"there are track record of positive changes especially in the Correctional Centre Nationwide, Immigration, Custom & NSCDC."

What are d "track record of positive changes"?

According to u:

"He has contributed immensely to the revenue generation of the country during his tenure with alot of innovation in the sector."

Which revenue did he "contribute immensely" in generating and which innovation are u talking about and in which sector?

For his work as governor, u ended up shooting urself in d foot with what u said about Aregbesola
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by lexy2014: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2021
anurd1991:
I can tell u that I have coursins and area brothers too that they did not know anybody but they apply and they were recruited. Alot of them have use the monthly stipends to start business and feeding their family. Though, there are some people that were not lucky to by recruited. Nevertheless,the programme has contributed to the development of MSME in the State.

Migrating from penury to economically dependent nation is continum process. The so called most developed economy countries of today started from somewhere. Are we in the right track? Yes. Do we need to deceive ourselves in statistical data to score cheap political gain? No.

People are now key into the program of the FG because there is 70% chance that you may be selected to benefit from the program. Alot farmer has developed tremendously through this program.

MSME and Survival fund chaired by the Office of the VPhave direct impact on the people. Even not on paper but people are testifying to this online too with various alert.
This is one of the ways to embrace self reliance as a country.

Tradermoni is there for all and sundry. Do they give it to them during election day? No. Are they entitled to be given the money? Yes.

Alot of people benefitted from the program irrespective of any political affiliation.

Why didn't u apply for tradermoni, msme& survival fund?

How is nigeria on d right track?
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2021
SirBunky85:
that's to tell you how silly some of these ipobians are

Very silly people. Even their PHD holders say extremely dumb things because of hate. Next they will tell you Joe Biden is a "paid" Tinubu lackey.

Very difficult to come across reasonable or even sensible Igbos.
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Ok shocked

lexy2014:

Am glad aviara has taken time to address some of d points u raised but let me buttress a few things.

First u said this:

"If u think I am campaigning for Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), pls, without abuse u can market ur own candidate with alot of positive track record and intelligent and loyal disciples."

This is one of d most shallow comments I have ever read on nairaland. Did I mention anything about candidate to u in d course of this discussion? What makes u think I have a candidate? What does having a candidate do for my standard of living? I asked u to tell me how d people u call Tinubus disciples have moved nigeria forward & u are talking of candidate. What's d correlation?

Also, what "positive track record" are u referring to?

D question I asked was very simple. How have these people used their intelligence to move nigeria forward. U were not able to answer d question. All u did was praise sing. All u are saying is "brain box" and "policy". How does that translate to moving nigeria forward?

U say Osinbajo is "the brain-box in the economic steering of the country". Pls what is d state of Nigerias economy at d moment?

U also said "He have alot intellectual recommendations in the legal angle which are been reference today by Legal practitioner."

Pls how has this moved nigeria forward? Which "intellectual recommendations in the legal angle" did he make that has become a "reference today by Legal practitioner"?

For d speaker of d house, u are saying he has "alot of track record if various sponsored bill". Pls how has this moved nigeria forward? What track record? There are more than 300 members in d house of reps. Don't they also have "alot of track record of various sponsored bill"?

For fashola, u said fashola transformed lagos into a mega city. Before fashola became governor, was Lagos a mega city? Pls what is d definition of a mega city? Can a single person turn a place into a mega city? Which housing scheme are u talking about?

Fashola once said:

“Steady power supply is possible. It is not rocket science. Nobody should deceive you; it can be done,” he said.

In 2014, he also said that "a serious government can fix power in 6months".

He was minister of power for 4years. Can u pls tell me how d power situation in Nigeria improved? Was he able to guarantee steady power?

How can Akabueze be "the brain box behind the implementation of various capital projects"? Is that his job? U say "He has contributed immensely to Economic progression of Lagos State during his tenure as Commissioner or S.A. to BAT during his tenure as Governor of Lagos State".

u aren't even sure what position Akabueze held while he served in Lagos. Then how did u come about ur claims?
Pls what are d things that he "contributed immensely to economic progression of Lagos State"?

For Aregbesola, once again u are making bogus and ambiguous claims which don't answer d question I asked. How has Aregbesolas Intelligence moved nigeria forward. There's insecurity in Nigeria which u acknowledged. How has he used his office to resolve it? U say:

"Engr. Rauf Aregbeshola is the Minister of Interior with various policy to improve the internal security of the country".

How has that solved d insecurity? What are d "various policy"? Care to mention them? Do policies solve problems or implementation of policies?

U also say:

"there are track record of positive changes especially in the Correctional Centre Nationwide, Immigration, Custom & NSCDC."

What are d "track record of positive changes"?

According to u:

"He has contributed immensely to the revenue generation of the country during his tenure with alot of innovation in the sector."

Which revenue did he "contribute immensely" in generating and which innovation are u talking about and in which sector?

For his work as governor, u ended up shooting urself in d foot with what u said about Aregbesola
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by anurd1991: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Ok

lexy2014:

Why didn't u apply for tradermoni, msme& survival fund?

How is nigeria on d right track?
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by lexy2014: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

Very silly people. Even their PHD holders say extremely dumb things because of hate. Next they will tell you Joe Biden is a "paid" Tinubu lackey.

Very difficult to come across reasonable or even sensible Igbos.

That's why I asked u if u have ever heard of d word honorarium before
Re: George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Tobid1822: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco / Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt / Court Sacks Abdullahi Bello, Bars Him From Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.