Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

"Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit (3934 Views)

Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday / Bbnaija Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Sexy New Photos, Reveals She Is Stil Single / Bbnaija Ceec Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Semi Nude Photo For Delta Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by onyi25(f): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Reality TV star, Cynthia Nwadiora better known as Ceec has left the internet buzzing after sharing cute photos of her in short hot leather gown.

The successful entrepreneur and brand influencer took her official Instagram page minutes to release hot photos of her in gorgeous brown leather outfit over black heels and complimenting the boss chic look with a black sunshade glass.

Ofcourse her followers can't keep calm as they've all stormed the comment section to gush over her looks.

See update/ more stunning photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/hardly-seen-always-noticed-ceec-breaks.html?m=1

Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
nice
Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by habsydiamond(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Seconded but why she come open island down... A small brezz surrounded by bones... Incase u need definition. Must u show the brezz to tell us u are sexy.. I comment my reserve.

2 Likes

Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by timibare(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thunder fire you undecided
Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by yeyebrity: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2021
She's got a bad ass figure. Her supercilious attitude may seem like a turn off, but trust me, she is sure using that to her advantage cos men like bad chics like her.

2 Likes

Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2021
yeyebrity:
She's got a bad ass figure. Her supercilious attitude may seem like a turn off, but trust me, she is sure using that to her advantage cos men like bad chics like her.

When I say men are very confused creatures people think it's just a fallacy.

One minute Cee-C's attitude is attractive and the next minute they castigate Tonto Dike for her attitude. They even blame her attitude for her failed marriage.

One minute they want submission, the next minute they want Cee-C's attitude.

XY chromosome people are a confused set walahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by meobizy(f): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2021
For hot Naija again?
Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by Kingcalls: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2021
After her looks in the video whr she mistakenly hit someone with her car...I gave up on her...her looks no make am at alllllll
Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by offset67(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2021
which internet she break?
Re: "Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit by Dalil8: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
After her looks in the video whr she mistakenly hit someone with her car...I gave up on her...her looks no make am at alllllll

Lol wink

Met her twice last year. She's fugly.

These female celebrities don't look good in real life like they are on Instagram.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked / Meet Wife Of Nigerian Actor Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Who Is A Giant / Genevieve's Wedding Ring Exposed With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.