Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday (3918 Views)

"Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit / Bbnaija Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Sexy New Photos, Reveals She Is Stil Single / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by onyi25(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
BBNaija Thelma Breaks The Internet With Stunning Mermaid Photoshoot To Mark 28th Birthday
Big Brother Naija star, Thelma is finally embracing her 'fish girl' title given to her by titans due to the incident that happened during her stay in the big brother Naija house.

The reality TV star cum businesswoman is a year older today and chose to be a mermaid for her birthday shoot.

She rocked a colourful mermaid piece and struck lovely poses in front of the camera.

Thelma shared some of the lovely photos announcing that she had enough fish to distribute.

Read full update/ view more lovely photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/bbnaija-thelma-breaks-internet-with.html

Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by othermen: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
In her truest form, now we know. However an ocean view or shoreline will serve, what is a fish without water? Her jewelries give a strong statement about wealth, and a crown would have been good too, but without it, she still serves as the black reincarnation of the Atlantis queen. A colorful apparel. May it not befall her, the tragedy that precede the mermaid.

Happy birthday to her and everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by ollymooreagain: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Big fish
Eia nla

If I catch you the way I go take chop
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by HITsquad: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Q: What did the sea say to the mermaid?
A: Nothing. It just waved.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by Joshmodest(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
if I say I don't know who this girl is now , they'll say I no get TV !
The number of zero joy folks we have on nairaland is alarming ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by Dominatrix(f): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
That's a badly designed tail, lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by paqman: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Joshmodest:
we are on the same page bro

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by Haywhymido(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Your own mermaid na on top stone she dey live U dey inconvenient yourself you say you dey celebrate birthday.
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by Adalyon(f): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
HITsquad:
Q: What did the sea say to the mermaid?
A: Nothing. It just waved.

Lmao... Wow
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by potbelly(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
This one don dey answer her calling... undecided
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by punisha: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Can someone please just throw her into the sea already?
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by TripA(m): 2:53am On Jul 11, 2020
when would they start the new Bullshit Naija so that the relevance of this one would reduce.
and youths would select another anyhow set of people to disturb themselves with.
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by meobizy(f): 5:21am On Jul 11, 2020
The clam shell is overkill. I think she said something about her engagement coming to an end. It's time for Toyin to introduce her to big fishes.
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by Kobicove(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Joshmodest:

You're not alone undecided
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Who is this one again �
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by phemmyfour: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Yemonja
Re: Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday by HITsquad: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Adalyon:

Lmao... Wow
lol good to know that Someone gets the pun cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ / Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna / Beyonce And Jay Z Have Romantic Fun Together In The Beach And Luxury Yacht PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.