Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh (55753 Views)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / How Does Wheelbarrow Leasing Run ? / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by 5ine: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Starseed(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congrats but that won't mk me to go into the buz. Thank you
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by SugarSpill(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hmmmm . . . Was once a barrowman myself. Wetin man never do to survive? One day I'll tell my story too.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
As i read the title i knew, it will never pass an igbo guy, Omo see ehh forget igbo boys are blessed hustlers. As long as its hustle, business. i give it to them .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Hotice085: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
kendrick93:
Lies..
Everyone wants to be motivational speaker online..
Many have towed this same wheel barrow pusher route and are still living in penury till now

Far better than your pastor that lies more than Satan and steals more than.anything
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by TheNeededShock(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin grin this guy deserves to be on forbes and also give a TedTalk.

These people aren't even innovative with their bvllshit.

2 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Onepeople: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
kingsleefolli:
Ok next page,your BROTHER E MONEY said the same things.
did his brother E MONEY still your brain too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by SmartPolician: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Little drops makes mighty Ocean

Make

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by franchasng: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
I am so proud to be an Igbo person honestly. If people hear the stories of successful Igbo men in different cities all over Nigeria and outside Nigeria, they will realize how they have made huge mistake stopping Igbos from leading Nigeria for decades.

If I had the courage to share my little success story, it will trend till the end of this year, but I won't because I am a private person, but God Almighty know how grateful I am to Him alone for giving me the little wisdom I have to create wealth from nothing.

Well done brother.......I am proud of you cool

7 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Cousin9999: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Inspiring.

Hu$tler.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by wallay77(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
3k everyday for 1year is above 1m..

i know a rat poison seller who raised millions to start importation by setting aside 5k everyday including sundays for close to 3 years
Read what u wrote and have deep think...5k everyday someone selling rat poison is that feasible...bros wey gather dey this Nigeria...if na food we hear but rat poison I laff in swahili

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nuelito: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
From grass to grace...from zero to hero
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Burgerlomo: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
ridwanlawal:

You can say that again cool

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by RapistOnBail: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
I no believe.

How much was he able to save in a year from daily 200 naira?

So he wasn’t feeding?

He wasn’t smoking weed or drinks?

Out of all, he’s still a very young man of late 20s or so.

My guy, this your story no add up Sam Sam!

4 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
We Nigerians like applauding very stupid stories. Mostly because they sound emotional. This is a very fraudulent story, but because been are Nigerians and love the grass to grace story, we take all in. It was the same for invictus obi.

People who have even 10 cars on the road are not considering themselves as millionaires. But a cheeky wheelbarrow guy is a millionaire with 10 wheelbarrows.

5 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Bluffly: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
heendrix:
Oh this Yorochi guy!! Lost his Dad at a very young age and I just admire the fact that he was always proud of his job. even on the group with fine girls Nigga would still be proud to say he's a welder and always share pictures of work done e.t.c

But well I still don't get how wheelbarrow pushing would rake in Millions like do you charge 5k/trip??
1 million Naira is still a millionaire

3 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by heendrix(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
PatriotExact:
We Nigerians like applauding very stupid stories. Mostly because they sound emotional. This is a very fraudulent story, but because been are Nigerians and love the grass to grace story, we take all in. It was the same for invictus obi.

People who have even 10 cars on the road are not considering themselves as millionaires. But a cheeky wheelbarrow guy is a millionaire with 10 wheelbarrows.

Nna ehn me iyaf been wondering o like how come?? we all know Hard work is trash in Nigeria forget how you intend sugarcoating the hardwork it's brings nothing reasonable to the table but only the guy knows the skeleton in his cupboard

Anyways, over to the gullible sha
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Mightyhaiz: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
wallay77:

Read what u wrote and have deep think...5k everyday someone selling rat poison is that feasible...bros wey gather dey this Nigeria...if na food we hear but rat poison I laff in swahili
Its reallyy not in my place to school u about dedication to business,self discipline and dedicated goal getting.

I know ordinary cab boys that stash away 50 to 70k weekly.. how much more sb that makes his rat poisons almost from wastes ,and with profit margins of upto 300 percent. a very poor day's sale of just 10k could net upto 8k as profits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by CanadaOrBust: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
ridwanlawal:

Yeah but look how long it’d take. Others will enjoy it, not you. If u wanna enjoy it while still young, little drops ain’t gonna cut it

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Macdav(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
It is well undecided
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Reeses: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
Could this be true
These are 10 mind blowing facts about Nigeria

Nigeria has the highest rate of private jet owners in Africa:
As poor and terrorizing Nigeria might be, there are many, i mean thousands of rich multi-millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria riding private jets to-and-fro within and outside Naija. #Winks

The richest black-man is from here also so you now have a clue of how rich the rich Nigerians are.

The African Business Aviation Association (AfBAA) estimates that there are already up to 600 business jets in Africa.

According to them, although China leads the way globally, Nigeria is the second-fastest-growing market in the world and is home to more private jets than even South Africa.

Now that’s a mind blowing fact I don’t think you knew about.

2. Five of the top ten richest pastors are Nigerians.

Nigeria has the highest number of millionaire pastors on the top ten list of richest pastors in the WORLD.

David Oyedepo of Faith Terbanacle (A.k.a winners chapel) leads the way for top richest.

Pastor chris of christ embassy comes next.

Then E.A Adeboye of Redeem christian church of God.

Matthew Ashimolowo who’s the pastor of Kingsway International christian center.

And the almighty peoples miracle worker.T.B Joshua Of the Synagogue church all nations.

Ok now to the next mind blowing fact.

3. Nigeria is the fifth fastest growing internet population in the world:

Naija is coming online oh.

Thanks to Glo they are making data cheaper thereby forcing other networks like greedy MTN and airtel (slow network) to reduce their prices because of competition.

4. The Dufuna canoe is the second oldest water going vessel ever unearthed and the oldest in Africa, it is between 8 000 to 8 500 years old and was uncovered in Northern Nigeria.

5. The first Black African to win gold at the Commonwealth games and at an international sports event was Emmanuel Ifeajuna, a Nigerian high-jumper. He broke all records of the time by clearing a height of 6ft and 8in:

6. Dele Alli is Nigerian: Well if you watch soccer you’ll know how much of a miss he is to us.

7. Tinie Tempah is Also Nigerian:

Tinie Tempah real names Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu is one of the top UK rappers. Born on November 7, 1988 to Nigerian parents from Ibusa, Delta state. Tinie Tempah began his music career in 2005 and he has since carved a niche for himself with several awards to his names. From Brit Award, Nigeria Entertainment Awards to MOBO Awards. In 2014, he won the BET Awards for the Best International Act. In 2013, Tinie Tempah traveled to his homeland, Nigeria, to play his first ever show in Lagos to thousands of fans. Apparently, Tinnie Tempah has got a thing of fashion, as he is reportedly one of the most stylish men in the music industry.

Now you know.

8. HUGO WEAVING:

Born in nigeria but not by nigerian parents. so he’s nigerian by birth.

he acted in blockbuster movies like lord of the rings trilogy, captain america trilogy, and Hobbit trilogy.

9. I’m Nigerian

10. Nigeria is great.

No doubt naija nah big odogwu we be.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by heendrix(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Its reallyy not in my place to school u about dedication to business,self discipline and the dedicated goal getting.

I know ordinary cab boys that stash away 50 to 70k weekly.. how much more sb that makes his rat poisons almost from wastes ,and with profit margins of upto 300 percent. a very poor day's sale of just 10k could net upto 8k as profits

wallay77 made a solid point what rat poison sale would be raking 5k and above daily so you meant to say 100different sect of people buys the #50-100 packaged rat poison daily?? If he sells that amount daily ion expect to still find rats in Nigeria by now undecided

4 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by heendrix(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bluffly:

Except he's not spending from it and besides, bank charges and ATM maintenance fee would remove that status
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by 99thEnemy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
heendrix:
Oh this Yorochi guy!! Lost his Dad at a very young age and I just admire the fact that he was always proud of his job. even on the group with fine girls Nigga would still be proud to say he's a welder and always share pictures of work done e.t.c

But well I still don't get how wheelbarrow pushing would rake in Millions like do you charge 5k/trip??
grin grin grin
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by addexx: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
It can be feasible

Let's say they got their complete 20 workers by 2017

Each delivers 200 daily ie #4000
Work 24 days monthly ie 96k monthly

Roughly 1.2m per annum grossly

Multiplied by 4 yrs will be 4.8m gross

If they had been saving 50% since inception they'd be left with over 2.4m

Still a millionaire by Nigerian standards.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by wallay77(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Its reallyy not in my place to school u about dedication to business,self discipline and dedicated goal getting.

U can't compare cab business with someone selling rat poison...nobody I repeat nobody can boldly come out and tell me he makes over 5k on daily basis selling rat poison baba make we dey learn dey talk truth small small na......it's not realistic at all..in a month all the rat in that state go die if he sells at that rate ...abi rat poison na 1k now?

7 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by foreshore(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Man Narrates How He Became A Millionaire With ‘Wheelbarrow’ Business (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Chukwuma Ezeh has narrated his inspiring story of how he became a millionaire through starting a wheel barrow business, IgbereTV reports.

Chukwuma Ezeh, with Twitter handle @Gemdeconq7, took to Twitter to explain how he repackaged the unappealing wheel barrow business using modern business ideas.

He stated that he was a houseboy in the Igbo apprenticeship system in Delta state, where he met a business genius and they brainstormed different business ideas together.

They eventually started the wheelbarrow business with only 6 barrows, and it grew over a period of time after rebranding it with innovative ideas. Eventually, the business raked in millions of naira and they have 20 barrow pushers in their employment.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/Gemdeconq7/status/1375177987260350465?s=20

Very inspiring but try and remove the label on the hand of your suit, it's local leaving it there

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Arvelo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bluffly:

A wise man indeed, you just spoke my mind!
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Chudyfuto(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
I calmed down calculate maintainance cost,clothing,feeding and other minor minor things like recharge card that was spent out of the income on daily basis from 2015 till now and asked myself HOW.

oga motivational speaker,oga little drop of water make an ocean,you need to explain more pls.i have been killing my calculator since i read the heading trying to figure out how that makes you a millionaire.

3 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Duplexxx: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na lie
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Printerscanner: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Weedhustler:
Abeg shift....na drugs u dey push!

Stop leaking secrets.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Cleanworld(f): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
LORI IRO NLA NLA grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job / Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.