Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta (22475 Views)

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by powerfulguy: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Delta

Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Benin Zonal Office in the wee hours of Friday March 26, 2021 arrested 10 suspected internet fraudsters in Oghara, Delta State.

Those arrested are Ifeakachukwu Prince, Vincent Ikechukwu, Oki Morrison Onome, Lucky Morrisson Efe, Ejiro Nwaju, Onyije Ifeanyi, Sunday Fejiro, Wisdom Agharadoro and Peace Omaghoni.

Items recovered from the suspects include laptop computers, phones, Mercedes-Benz 350 4Matic and C330.

The suspects have made useful statements and will be arraigned in court as soon as investigations are completed.
https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1375494600253698059?s=19

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Bornsinner7: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Damn nigga
Pussy ass niggas..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by osamz007: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
MANCHESTER UNITED SECOND BENCH

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by SirMichael1: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
These yahoo boys always have one thing in common: They never know how to avoid getting caught.

Ranging from their flashy lifestyle, excessive spending spree and that usually tight pencil trouser, shaka shaka hairstyle and colourful palm slippers. Not to mention, these guys always walk in large group and I'll never understand why. You defraud people and you don't even know how to hide it? That is gross stupidity. That is why they tend to poverty when then don't see 'clients' for long because of their very low financial IQ.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by MansoryMX(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeria; A country where big thieves arrest small thieves, confiscate their properties and share it among themselves! I went to Lagos two months ago and stayed with a friend at one of those their exotic Lekki Estate. You need to see the lifestyle of some Efcc agents living in the estate! You go hail! I quickly leave there make them nor go put eye for my freshness cause I rather die with them than allow these legal thieves clean me of my sweat be it legit or illegal!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
MansoryMX:
Nigeria; A country where big thieves arrest small thieves, confiscate their properties and share it among themselves! You need to see the lifestyle of some Efcc agents living in one estate in Lekki! You go hail
cheesy cheesy the smart ones make them their friends.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by MansoryMX(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

cheesy cheesy the smart ones make them their friends.

Not even that! These boys are so myopic in reasoning. You will see them living together in multitudes, their destiny tied down to hotels and weed houses! Small money dem don buy car, no investment and you are driving a car of more than 8 million naira. It’s so easy to catch them! I won’t say I know a lot of yahoo boiz who are big in this country with companies and investments both home and abroad, let it not look as if I am encouraging fraud or know them make man nor go enter wahala. It’s still illegal in the eyes of the law but do we really live in a law abiding country? A country where few are selected and arrested to make it look as if they are working. The real yahoo boiz can’t be caught by Efcc, they are even protected by them! They don’t even wear jeans or drive Benz or Lexus! or Toyota!! cheesy

39 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by slawormiir: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss
See the comments above..

Devoid of intellect ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by estyglam(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na wa... everyday new faces
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by seniormallam(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
At least 100 yahoo boys is been arrested nation wide in Nigeria everyday, multiply it in a week and then in a month talk less of a year.......yet our leaders are only seeing EFCC working and not the future of the country wasting away,
At this rate the government should reflect on why crime is like the only hope of every young boy out there, youths are wasting away and the government is not seeing it right in front of them,

What a pity.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by lekki1444: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
cheesy second from the left nigga just woke up by slap from EFCC, he is still in his pajamas

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by illicit(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rehabilitate them and put them on a payroll....

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by airminem(f): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is certainly "NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL"
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by ggood: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
They can not live low key life, there is one Yahoo boy here in the North , the guy get sense die he live low key life with bathroom slippers.

I was shook when the guy buy land and built a house within 2 months he uses okada and Keke he doesn't have a car

13 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Pavore9: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
They are good at attracting attention to themselves.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by OscarJaden(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
they arrested 10

10,000 will be recruiting tomorrow

we meuveee

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yahoo that has been setting families free from poverty in Nigeria... EFCC should free those boys or fix them up with employment ...........
make person give me format make I dy bomb jor.... slawomirr I sight you.. help your Edo brother now

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by dinocy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wahala for them
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by TheNeededShock(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
You're a scammer but you're showing yourself and taking the persona and stereotype of a scammer and you're also rolling with ret@ds like you Laslas na you be the maga....live low key, invest in businesses and call yourself a legitimate business man. Keep your money above the mob.

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ok
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Xscape047: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oyaana
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Hongkog(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
SirMichael1:
These yahoo boys always have one thing in common: They never know how to avoid getting caught.

Ranging from their flashy lifestyle, excessive spending spree and that usually tight pencil trouser, shaka shaka hairstyle and colourful palm slippers. Not to mention, these guys always walk in large group and I'll never understand why. You defraud people and you don't even know how to hide it? That is gross stupidity. That is why they tend to poverty when then don't see 'clients' for long because of their very low financial IQ.

They work in large groups because that how the work usually is you need update and team work to be outstanding. Two heads are better than one. slawormiir can tell you more.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Abigirlsuen: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Nackzy: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Edo, Delta, Imo State, Home of Yahoo

Stupid Country
EFCC will still Collect 2000 Dollars Each and free them

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Duplexxx: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
EFCC am really proud of reaping all those criminals call yahoo boyz

Lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by oghalebros(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
EFCC pls come to Ughelli in Delta State. yahoo boys has make cost of leaving high... The rate of accident is alarming too... make Una come shake them small.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

neonly:
Unfortunately u won't get many likes here bro
What you just said is the truth.
May God bless our legit hustle
Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Work hard in silence....

Infact don't let your success make noise...

Live lowkey....

Dem no born efcc well to Trace you...

But no.... our youths said they must flaunt

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle / Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her / Loan App Wants To Ruin My Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.