Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What No Man Will Tell You About COVID19 Vaccine - Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What No Man Will Tell You About COVID19 Vaccine - Read This (524 Views)

Zambia President Dr Nevers Mumba A Message To Zambians About Covid19 Vaccine / I had a dream about COVID19 On 26th April 2016 / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What No Man Will Tell You About COVID19 Vaccine - Read This by FishLaps: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
AM FISH LAPS ....

We are all Nigerians , Yet they want to do it VIP .... Taking COVID19 Vaccines and Showing Us Pictures and Videos ....

Who Are they deceiving

Yet They Are Not Lieing to Us !!! ... NO BE SO ?

We all Love Buhari and This Present Government , Or Don"t We ? hAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Voting For them .... They will Join the QUE .... Please don't Mind my Grammar , read and listen to my heart .,....

Buhari and Wife Will Join The QUE to Cast a Vote ....

Other Governors will Join .... Pictures below ...

Governor of Lagos State Will Vote With the Audience of the Poor Masses , Yet No Words ... BECAUSE WE ARE ALL.

TINUBU WILL CAST VOTE .... WITH THE MASSES .... NO VIP TREATMENT ...

Listen to this VIP COVID19 injections ...

WE WANT A PLATFORM WHERE THE GOVERNORS AND THE PEOPLE IN POWER WILL JOIN THE POOR MASSEES AND TAKE THE VACCINE ... We don't want VIP TREATMENT .....

BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN NIGERIA TODAY ....

AND FISH LAPS KNOWS THEM ALL.

Am On Nairaland NOW and set to open up.

READ MY SUMMARY BELOW

We know in Nigeria .... a time will come when you cannot do anything without showing the valid means that you took the injection ... That's why the give CERTIFICATE ... ONCE YOU TAKE THE INJECTION .....

How sure are we that they are all the same ...... the same content ...

Note that INJECTION MAY render you useless for life ..... the effect may come in years to come and not now ....

if we can vote together with people that wants to be in power .... why can't we take injections with them together ......

OBASANJO'S OPINIONS in politics Today are somehow 'USELESS" ... one time a president of Nigeria .... Note that .... A Time will come when Youths will take over ... don't Join the Crowd now ....

BUHARI .... OSINBAJO .... TINUBU .... and Others .... in 10 Years time .... they will all be low key politicians .... There will be nothing like GODFATHER AGAIN

A Time will come when ... you as a Nigerian will stand and speak and internet will pick your voice ...

Before you do anything that ... you want to do... in order to favour a past or present politician .... note that YOUTHS are coming .... and we are watching you ....

Desmond Elliot discovered that and that's why He apologized ....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13314769_apol_jpegd2f8c79964ad66603ef6e952e4379d86

Governor of KOGI STATE ...... No accept say Corona Virus enter the state ..... Yahaya Bello .. we respect you ... although say you dey APC ...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13314778_cob_jpegc420e97d6baf630081697cff025c6010

A TOP POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA ASKED ME FOR GAY DEALS ..... better updates are coming ....

COVID19 VACCINES ..... JUST BE CAREFUL

#FISHLAPS
Re: What No Man Will Tell You About COVID19 Vaccine - Read This by vikithor(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
learn how to o drive better than you were shown or taught. Driving license and vehicle documents support services available, too.call or WhatsApp with numbers below
Re: What No Man Will Tell You About COVID19 Vaccine - Read This by Bornboy4: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
You left this out....Love Nigeria as yourself!
Re: What No Man Will Tell You About COVID19 Vaccine - Read This by SisterFire(f): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
...We have few intelligent fishes ,but millions of dumb fishes... Joining few should be the goal of humans here if u wish to survive .

Start by asking urself how many people are Religious and how many are irreligious?

How many are rich and how many are poor?

Even your fake bible states that narrow is the way and broad is disastrous,

Fishlaps I stand with you
Re: What No Man Will Tell You About COVID19 Vaccine - Read This by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...We have few intelligent fishes ,but millions of dumb fishes... Joining few should be the goal of humans here if u wish to survive .

Start by asking urself how many people are Religious and how many are irreligious?

How are many are rich and how many are poor?

Even your fake bible states that narrow is the way and broad is disastrous,

Fishlaps I stand with you
Long time.
Re: What No Man Will Tell You About COVID19 Vaccine - Read This by FishLaps: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Read

(1) (Reply)

My Pubic Area Always Itch When I Use Shaving Stick, Is There Any Alternative / I Am Always Afraid In The Morning / Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.