Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness (2643 Views)

"Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) / Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence / Why Do You Want Obi To Condemn ESN When There Is No Proof ESN Did Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by damoneymag(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
ESN : when wisdom begets foolishness

The Eastern security network, has been all over the news from the very day it was proposed by Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the proscribed IPOB(terrorist) group. Many have questioned the rational behind the "terrorist" tag attached to the group, but that's a discussion for another day.

Looking critically at the purpose for the creation of the group, which is to protect the rural dwellers from the menace of killer herdsmen rampaging the country, indeed is a noble object. But then, how well has it achieved this objective, and at what cost?

Yes, the south east needed protection and creating a regional security outfit was "the way to go" just like other regions in the country, but floating it under the umbrella of a terrorist tagged IPOB group by NK, sealed the fate of the group.

Looking deeper, how have they faired dislodging killer herdsmen? Rather upon it's creation we saw young men wielding RPGs and Aks and one wonders if there is no sinister agenda behind its formation.

As of today all we read is army killing young men in their tens. While some claim those killed aren't ESN member, but innocent young men, it has become obvious that ESN creation has done more harm than Good to the region. Travelling in the east has become more stressful due to the outrageous amount to military checkpoints one will encounter per kilometer stretch of the road, all thanks to IPOB and their ESN.

Rather than secure lives, they've only succeeded in endangering the lives of young innocent men who get caught up in all these brouhaha, leading to loss of lives of able bodied youth, as well as making the lives of the people in general uneasy.

Now, one can categorically say that ESN is an I'll thought out creation, which was hurriedly floated by its delusional leader who wants to win the supremacy battle between himself and the governors of the region.

6 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Freestainworld(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
If you like cry till tomorrow, ESN is here to stay, freedom is never given for free, you have to fight for it, some will die, while some will live to tell the story tomorrow, so stop wailing, things will unfold and it will shock you in the near future.

25 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ipob is a curse to Igboland from day one, it is even bigger curse to the madman who leads the group.

6 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Karlovych: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin They don't want to be learning French in Cameroon like a certain group of cowards with Stockholm Syndrome currently learning Je suis and encore in Benin Republic

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
If you like cry till tomorrow, ESN is here to stay, freedom is never given for free, you have to fight for it, some will die, while some will live to tell the story tomorrow, so stop wailing, things will unfold and it will shock you in the near future.

Which freedom are guys fighting for
Who gave you mandate to fight on our behalf?

4 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Forget all you read on social media no jokes,many army personnel's don fall for Aba and ngwa I swear b4 God and man but the army won't talk about that one to save their image from being a laughing stock.u see those people they killed were innocent civilians.it no longer business as usual it now fire for fire the armies have not seen nor kill any ESN no joke's,let me burst ur brain u see those tears aba boys are crying is just mere crocodile tears so that nobody will suspect that they are also killing the Nigerian armies too in numbers ,let me not talk about the police cos those ones are pepper soup for aba boys currently.what am telling you is 100% correct but if you don't believe it no prob am not supposed to say such here but I just want to clear you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Conrod: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

Continue wailing from your bedroom,its allowed as long as you are not found wailing outside .

2 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by owobokiri(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
damoneymag:

The Eastern security network, has been all over the news from the very day it was proposed by Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the proscribed IPOB(terrorist) group. Many have questioned the rational behind the "terrorist" tag attached to the group, but that's a discussion for another day.

Looking critically at the purpose for the creation of the group, which is to protect the rural dwellers from the menace of killer herdsmen rampaging the country, indeed is a noble object. But then, how well has it achieved this objective, and at what cost?

Yes, the south east needed protection and creating a regional security outfit was "the way to go" just like other regions in the country, but floating it under the umbrella of a terrorist tagged IPOB group by NK, sealed the fate of the group.

Looking deeper, how have they faired dislodging killer herdsmen? Rather upon it's creation we saw young men wielding RPGs and Aks and one wonders if there is no sinister agenda behind its formation.

As of today all we read is army killing young men in their tens. While some claim those killed aren't ESN member, but innocent young men, it has become obvious that ESN creation has done more harm than Good to the region. Travelling in the east has become more stressful due to the outrageous amount to military checkpoints one will encounter per kilometer stretch of the road, all thanks to IPOB and their ESN.

Rather than secure lives, they've only succeeded in endangering the lives of young innocent men who get caught up in all these brouhaha, leading to loss of lives of able bodied youth, as well as making the lives of the people in general uneasy.

Now, one can categorically say that ESN is an I'll thought out creation, which was hurriedly floated by its delusional leader who wants to win the supremacy battle between himself and the governors of the region.

What a monumental trash.
Internet hirelings and energetic charlatans all over the place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by owobokiri(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

We gave them.
They're doing a good job at it..

1 Like

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Conrod:
Continue wailing from your bedroom,its allowed as long as you are not found wailing outside .

While you will continue to be killed like rodents very soon you will become history and yet Biafra will remain online country for fools like you.

3 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
owobokiri:

We gave them.
They're doing a good job at it..

Gave them what and where?
They are doing a thankless job as even their dead combatants are denied belonging to the group.
If you don’t know what mandate means go to Google for help.

1 Like

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by ZionGurl(f): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Your Post is full of absurdity and abhorrent arguments.
ESN is loved by igbo except the few that allows there emotion to form the basis of there arguments.

Crying more than the bereaved. Don’t practice your foolishness and cowardice with IPOB related issues.
Don’t care if your Igbo or not.

ESN is here to stay and I felt safe here in the East knowing that someone is looking after my interest and safety.

4 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by ZionGurl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Excuse me you are the fool here.
Ojiofor my foot. Can’t even write your name correctly.
Perhaps Abdulahi or Tunde

3 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Conrod: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

While you will continue to be killed like rodents very soon you will become history and yet Biafra will remain online country for fools like you.
Even you the coward will someday become history,but i will take solace in the fact that i died fighting for my freedom,unlike you that is born to be ensiaved.

2 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by owobokiri(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

Gave them what and where?
They are doing a thankless job as even their dead combatants are denied belonging to the group.
If you don’t know what mandate means go to Google for help.
They are not complaining about being "denied", why are you more upset about that?
Looks like the ESN worries you more than the fulani bandits. Are you a herdsman?

2 Likes

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
owobokiri:

They are not complaining about being "denied", why are you more upset about that?
Looks like the ESN worries you more than the fulani bandits. Are you a herdsman?

ESN is not killing any herdsmen their victims are Igbos.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
[s]
ZionGurl:
Excuse me you are the fool here.
Ojiofor my foot. Can’t even write your name correctly.
Perhaps Abdulahi or Tunde
[/s]
Get lost, what do you know?
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Conrod:
Even you the coward will someday become history,but i will take solace in the fact that i died fighting for my freedom,unlike you that is born to be ensiaved.

When have stupidly become bravery?
I will fight whenever the coward comes back to lead the fight and not fighting and sending fools like to grave from his hotel room.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by History555: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
damoneymag:

Lets assume you are right esn is illegal. What in your opinion is the solution to herdsmen destroying farm lands in the east. Let's bear in mind there are no herdsmen destroying farm lands in sokoto, kano, jigawa, kastina, bauchi etc. So why is it so in the south
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by owobokiri(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

ESN is not killing any herdsmen their victims are Igbos.
Tell that to the marines..
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Notasyouthink: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

The idiots you gave mandate, how are they treating and protecting your interests??
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The idiots you gave mandate, how are they treating and protecting your interests??

You will remain an outlaw without being given a mandate and at the end you will fizzle out like massob.

1 Like

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Notasyouthink: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
damoneymag:

Zoo creatures cannot do without lies and propaganda.

So ESN is now the cause of too many check points in the East and the killing of our innocent young men?? No problem continues with your lies if that is what makes you happy.

For your information, we know exactly what is happening in our land and we know the truth. There is nothing you paid agents can do to deceive us.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by AfonjaFula: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=damoneymag post=100240986]ESN : when wisdom begets foolishness

The Eastern security network, has been all over .
Looking deeper, how have they faired dislodging killer herdsmen? Rather upon it's creation we saw young men wielding RPGs and Aks

Please this ESN should be disbanded b/c that's the only thing we Fulani's fear. They have been torment us here pls. Buhari

1 Like

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Notasyouthink: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

You will remain an outlaw without being given a mandate and at the end you will fizzle out like massob.
LOL if wishes were horses beggars will ride.

IPOB knows the prayers of your likes that's why they remain resolute and unbreakable.

No barrel of gun can cow them into submission.. Nigga-arean government have been killing them since 2015 till date has it stopped them??

Very soon you and your cronies will hide your faces in shame its just a matter of time.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

you need a general beating
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by History555: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:

IPOB knows the prayers of your likes that's why they remain resolute and unbreakable.

No barrel of gun can cow them into submission.. Nigga-arean government have been killing them since 2015 till date has it stopped them??

Very soon you and your cronies will hide your faces in shame its just a matter of time.

Please ignore that miscreant. He is opposed to anyone fighting herdsmen. He did the same thing with sunday lgboho, against ortom. Once you are against herdsmen destroying farm lands, he starts giving reason why what you are doing is illegal irrespective if you are lgbo, yoruba etc
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Notasyouthink: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
History555:

Please ignore that miscreant. He is opposed to anyone fighting herdsmen. He did the same thing with sunday lgboho, against ortom. Once you are against herdsmen destroying farm lands, he starts giving reason why what you are doing is illegal irrespective if you are lgbo, yoruba etc
What baffles me is that, the idiot is parading his miserable self as Igbo. I don't just understand.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:

You can only put critics like me to shame if Kanu achieved Biafra but until then you guys are jokers.

1 Like

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
engrchykae:
you need a general beating
And you need to face a firing squad.

1 Like

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Notasyouthink: 5:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

You can only put critics like me to shame if Kanu achieved Biafra but until then you guys are jokers.
Very Soon you will regret your inability to see what others have seen long ago..
It's not by hating IPOB and her leader rather, it's by knowing and understanding your status in a contraption you called your own.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by gidgiddy: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2021
damoneymag:

Guy, you better wake from your slumber. Just the fact that killer herdsmen know that there is now an armed group in the East out to checkmate them, has made them to be more cautious about how they do things. It is no longer like before when they thought they were the only people who had AK47, and acted with impunity

As for the Nigerian Army killing young men, thats what they have always done and will always do. The Army has been killing young Biafran protesters for years, even when IPOB had not been proscribed and there was no ESN. Even when the issue is not even about Biafra, the Nigerian Army will still kill young people like they did in Lekki toll gate, Zaki Ibiam, Odi, and Obigbo.

The Nigerian Army has gained a notorious international reputation for being lawless killers of its own citizens. So ESN or no ESN, you will be regularly hearing about the Nigerian Army brutalising killing Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography of IPOB's New Lawyer, Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) / Tinubu Would Beat Atiku Blue Black & Obi Is Dead On Arrival / Obidident Town Hall Meeting In Kwara state Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.