Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness (2644 Views)

"Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) / Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence / Why Do You Want Obi To Condemn ESN When There Is No Proof ESN Did Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Fejoku: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

Yeah they kill an Igbo man on Igbo soil and have the guts to jubilate over it is to tell you how evil those people are. They were shouting Fulani this and that but now they have replaced them in killing our people. There end is near.
You're so dumb that you think anyone will be deceived by the rubbish you wrote. Your cover has been blown for long and we are just looking at you disgracing yourself on cyberspace. Continue
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Fejoku:

You're so dumb that you think anyone will be deceived by the rubbish you wrote. Your cover has been blown for long and we are just looking at you disgracing yourself on cyberspace. Continue

What cover?
I remain who I am your opinion means nothing.
I will continue to hit Igbos like you with hard truth.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by sharpsecret: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

Uwazuruike that was in DSS dungeon for 2 years, did I hear you say nobody made attempt on his life?
uwazurike's life was not threatened,going to prison na normal tin for agitators,but do u wat it means to send full army squad with armored tanks and so on,war was declared on kanu but God said he must first restore biafra b4 he dies

1 Like

Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Fejoku: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

What cover?
I remain who I am your opinion means nothing.
I will continue to hit Igbos like you with hard truth.
Lmao. We know your games and will tackle you accordingly. For the fact that MNK is more of problem to you than the terrorist Shekau, no sensible person will fail to see that you're a terrorist. We know you so well. Soon it shall be your end.
Proudly IPOB
All Hail Biafra
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Legendguy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin They don't want to be learning French in Cameroon like a certain group of cowards with Stockholm Syndrome currently learning Je suis and encore in Benin Republic
Useless talk, Southern Nigeria have boundaries with the English speaking region of Cameroon.
You will know an illiterate when you see one
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Karlovych: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Legendguy:

Useless talk, Southern Nigeria have boundaries with the English speaking region of Cameroon.
You will know an illiterate when you see one
I'm aware of Mamfe and Bamenda in Ambazonia, Douala is not far off and they speak French, Illiterate
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
Fejoku:

Lmao. We know your games and will tackle you accordingly. For the fact that MNK is more of problem to you than the terrorist Shekau, no sensible person will fail to see that you're a terrorist. We know you so well. Soon it shall be your end.
Proudly IPOB
All Hail Biafra
[/s]

Why should I concern myself with a terrorist in Maiduguri and leaving the one in my doorstep.
Your end has come already dirty terrorist.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
uwazurike's life was not threatened,going to prison na normal tin for agitators,but do u wat it means to send full army squad with armored tanks and so on,war was declared on kanu but God said he must first restore biafra b4 he dies

Which god, do you mean Ibini Ukpabi?
You will wait for Biafra till Jesus come the second time.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Legendguy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Karlovych:
I'm aware of Mamfe and Bamenda in Ambazonia, Douala is not far off and they speak French, Illiterate
Illiterate, u mean they will leave the English region where they understand the language to the french areas
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Karlovych: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Legendguy:

Illiterate, u mean they will leave the English region where they understand the language to the french areas
Illiterate your brethren left English speaking Ogun state for French speaking Benin Republic
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
It is ironical that Nnamdi Kanu and his people in the east are quick to call the people of the west cowards.

Yet, who is hiding in far of Britain while his men die needlessly like chicken and who is right there on ground in his homeland daring the government, both federal and state to do their worst?

We know bravery when we see one and we know cowardice when we see it.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
owobokiri:

Tell that to the marines..

The guy is telling the truth though, but as usual you guys are too emotional to see it.

Was ESN created to fight the military and the police or to fight killer herdsmen?

How many killer herdsmen have they killed?
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Legendguy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Karlovych:
Illiterate your brethren left English speaking Ogun state for French speaking Benin Republic
I mean leaving English speaking region of Cameroon because that region have boundaries with Nigeria jus as it's easier to enter benin from ogun state, illiteracy at work
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by sharpsecret: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

is biafra not worth waiting for?make i even ask u,na ur wait?shebi na me wan wait,hw e take concern u?
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by sharpsecret: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

u ask which God?i dont know ur God but mine is Chukwu okike abiama,he is a God dat hates injustice,he hates cheating,how do u explain dat God is not involve in the case of a man who's community was surrounded by a well trained nizooria army for 3days,with armored tanks and machine guns,he passport was seized,but wen every1 is getting used to d fact that he is dead behold there he is in israel,how did he get there?his passport was seized remember?it can only be Chukwu okike abiama,and dat is wen i knew dat all the so cald south east leaders,be it governor,eze,pastor are all ass lickers,for 1yr none of them could speak out on the injustice done to the young biafrans in mnk house,28 young men and women were killed by the nigerian army because of man,and none of them cud query the nigerian army,not even uwazurike who claims he is fighting for biafra
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Notasyouthink: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

And what proof does Kanu and Garba Shehu have that IPOB is paying lobbyists that amount every month just to smear Nigeria government?
Can greedy Kanu provide receipts for such payments?
And yes Igboho's declaration is a mere pronouncement, it have no effect or value except to Igbos cos every part of Yoruba land is still in Nigeria. Igbos love to deceive themselves with false hopes while they live deep inside zoo.
Don't answer my questions with question.
If don't know what what to say just shut up.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Ojiofor: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Don't answer my questions with question.
If don't know what what to say just shut up.

No you shut up and stop being dumb.
Re: ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness by Notasyouthink: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

No you shut up and stop being dumb.
From the look of things, it seems that you've run out of ideas and dumbness is now setting in.

I suggest you call yourself to order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos / BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. / Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.