Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack (25047 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Generalwoodz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tg
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Mensamusa: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dis life sef, may his soul R.I.P.
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by slivertongue: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
APC paying Nigerians for their stupidity in voting incompetent buhari
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Noblewealth(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
churches and mosques may be praying here and there for the betterment of Nigeria but I can tell you all that get nowhere; the country will get worst everyday cos the bloods of the innocent ones shred are crying to the heavenlies for vegeance..... so tell me how the country will get better.. this is another one.. rip to the dead
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by MMJ(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
THE PAIN OF A LOVING FATHER
Nemere2020:
Kaduna Abduction: Father Of Female College Student Dies From Heart Attack

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/26/kaduna-abduction-father-of-female-college-student-dies-from-heart-attack/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by emapeteum(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
This man might have voted for Bubu, thinking that a Muslim and a northerner is in power.Praying for safe release of the daughter and others
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thank you Buhari,you'll be remembered for this and many more !
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by rxmusa(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lovelies1:
The moment the North break the spell of hypocrisy, education will rule their land. Understanding will fill their heart. Knowledge will awaken them. Posterity will guide them.

Why Christianity supersedes all??

It puts love for humanity in check
Through fostering tolerance (example, accepting people's choice to dress the way they like, HIJAB)
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by LikeAking: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Buhari's Scament
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Akuruoulo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmm... Father's Love to child is underrated o
If say na the mother die , NA MOTHERS LOVE HERE AND HERE. FATHEQ ARE SOO MUCH UNDERATTED. R.I.P SIR
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by CALCULUS16: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate!
Condolences to the Family.
Let's keep the Faith!
The Government have Failed!
The Leadership has Failed!
But GOD cannot Fail!
I Believe they will be released soonest.
I Believe they all will be released in JESUS Name.
U will be a good poet kiss

1 Like

Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Ikea81: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
i can understand. If it was one of my kids with way i love them i would have died of ordinary chest pain the next day.
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Ouchbabe(f): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
RIP sir. When will all these kidnapping and abduction stop? As a mother, I feel for his wife. Only God knows what the woman is passing through: Daughter missing, husband dead.

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by insabarnur(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
The Father had gotten a leak of how they are raping her daughter in turn everyday by the bandits.
If it were the daughters of the living ancestors in high places.They would have been rescued before now
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Switch07(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
This government don't what to proscribe this animals terrorist
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by BlesE: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate!
Condolences to the Family.
Let's keep the Faith!
The Government have Failed!
The Leadership has Failed!
But GOD cannot Fail!
I Believe they will be released soonest.
I Believe they all will be released in JESUS Name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by preselect(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
decades of almajiri system has come home to roost
unemployable bandits would be everywhere in the north

only problem is that they dont need visas to get to the south. . . . . but no wahala. . .ESN de wait them cool
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by kingthreat(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
thoollz:
This is the reason we shouldn't support people that have nothing to offer us. Forget political parties, tribe or religion. We need someone vibrant, a person that's willing to go on a presidential debate to tell us, what he's going to do for the nation. Not some scamming words of integrity or goodluck. Someone that has shown he's fit to lead the country, a person that has led either in the Senate, state or local level. All these babariga politicians are the same. The country is at it's lowest, we shouldn't Mk the same mistake come 2023.

God bless you.
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by kkins25(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
If I were in his shoes, I for either don die or have gon to take vengeance elswhere
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Aleboss(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmm... Father's Love to child is underrated o
Especially father and daughter bound
Re: Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack by Spechialone(f): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2021
SO SAD...

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri / Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.