Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Hackers Take A New Level: How MANY Got Their Whatsapp Hacked Easily - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hackers Take A New Level: How MANY Got Their Whatsapp Hacked Easily (311 Views)

Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details / Many Got Burnt In A Bus In South East Nigeria (graphic Pics) / Bank Robbery: Ekiti State Police Confirmed Death Of Two While Many Got Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Take A New Level: How MANY Got Their Whatsapp Hacked Easily by Torivin(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
In today's world of crimes in every nook and cranny, it's becoming like there's no secure place for the careless this days.

In recent time, there is multiplicity of WhatSApp account hack. And this is as the result of many who act carelessly and unwerily.

Few days ago, a woman ask me to help her check her WhatsApp account. She said it has stop working. I thought it was as the result of update.

When I checked it, I discovered that the WhatsApp was tempered with. So I begin to ask her how she used her phone and those who she gave it to.

The lot finally fell on a lady who helped installed WhatsApp the day she bought the phone. But the lady was not at fault because she did nothing wrong.

So I kept asking her...

Lastly she said, someone called her And told her they have pray by 6pm that day and that he's going to send her code that she will used to connect to the prayer.

He advised her not to tell anybody.

After few minutes, she received her WhatsApp code but she was not aware of this dubious act. So she sent it to him according to his instructions. Boom that's the end of the prayer.

The prayer ended before they begin.

This happens daily...

In this video you learn what to do to make your WhatsApp Permanently secure even if you mistakenly send the code out.

Watch the video now and do the settings to keep your WhatsApp secure forever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_xI-HW0fM
Re: Hackers Take A New Level: How MANY Got Their Whatsapp Hacked Easily by dangotesmummy: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yahoo boys and their antics undecided
Re: Hackers Take A New Level: How MANY Got Their Whatsapp Hacked Easily by mountmoriah(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nice, thanks op for the educative post

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 70-years-old Drug Supplier For Bandits In Niger / Kidnapping In Nigeria ‘S3/E2’: LASU Student Kidnappers Demand N10m, Friends Rais / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.