Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity (17593 Views)

Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed / Three ABU Law Students Kidnapped On Abuja-kaduna Road [Photo] / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by Fishandchips(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Auntyada89:
May God set them free
dey wait for God
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by Ajamini(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=HacheNoire post=100246452]

Southerners!

Seems you forgot that kidnapping started as a business venture in the South before other regions adopted it.
Shut up your mouth
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by Blackdisciple(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2021
tunwumi:
I just hope Southerners are preparing on how to respond violently to these abductors.

It is turn by turn.

Baba honestly oo...

Am not an ipobian but I like the way ESN is handling the matter in the eastern forests to be honest, cos if someone stood and be waiting for the Government hmmm the whole region will be over run by Fulani orcs
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by Gerrard59(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2021
Same El-Rufai who initiated ransom payments to kidnappers in the north refuses to do same now solely because the kidnapped are Christians. Tomorrow, Ndi intellectwats will throw their hands in the air for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by aje55393: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Naija is finished. Buhari you try APC una do well
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by Tobid1822: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by prof2007: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2021
teejet:
Punch and fake news.
Eje Faraday, Punch's source on RCCG kidnap story is non existent Facebook page.

One picture is worth a thousand words...

Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by kovic7(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
This is actually Gumi's handwork.
since El Rufai said he won't pay randsome of negotiate with Bandits, they started targeting his state more. until Gumi is prosecuted or killed, no end in sight for this kidnapping....
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by davidafe(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I prefer how kaduna doesn't pay them. Believe me the kidnapping in mass for government to pay won't continue

So easy for you to use the word "prefer", because you are not directly affected. I know some of the 8pple kidnapped yesterday, do you think it's all roses for the kidnapped victims in their captors den. A guy was kidnapped few weeks ago, he just got released today, when his brother narrated his experience in this animals hands, I almost wept. This kidnappers beat them every hour till 6pm then give you a phone to call your people, that's enough motivation to put words in you mouth as you begin to speak to your family on call. God help us in this kaduna.
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by Cashify: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Really
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by mkaybayo: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mind your words a good Muslim will never engaged themself in kidnapped or in any crime.
Those ppl are not a Muslim only try to tarnish Muslim image.

You the Muslim terrorists kidnapped them?
Meaning they are simply I ng performing the will of Allah?

Muslims sha undecided[/quote]
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by Kebbiprince: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
davidafe:

So easy for you to use the word "prefer", because you are not directly affected. I know some of the 8pple kidnapped yesterday, do you think it's all roses for the kidnapped victims in their captors den. A guy was kidnapped few weeks ago, he just got released today, when his brother narrated his experience in this animals hands, I almost wept. This kidnappers beat them every hour till 6pm then give you a phone to call your people, that's enough motivation to put words in you mouth as you begin to speak to your family on call. God help us in this kaduna.
I understand you that when one is directly involved one will prefer settlement, but I'm rather talking on the general point of view for the betterment of the public. Yes I'm even in kaduna as I type, Kaduna is long gone to insecurity and kidnapping. I narrowly escaped an attack not too long but that doesn't change my point of view of not paying kidnappers
Re: 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity by Abdulsaddiq: 2:55am On Mar 28, 2021
mkaybayo:
Mind your words a good Muslim will never engaged themself in kidnapped or in any crime.
Those ppl are not a Muslim only try to tarnish Muslim image.

You the Muslim terrorists kidnapped them?
Meaning they are simply I ng performing the will of Allah?

Muslims sha undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa / Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina / Native Doctors Arrested For Hiring Assassins, Slicing Off Victim’s Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.