Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) (79232 Views)

Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup / Messi Suffering From Bone Bruising, Say PSG / Emiliano Sala Died From Head And Chest Injuries! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Abeg wetin him want kill himself for?

it is well with your soul.
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Who lose?
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Tobid1822: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by WisdomfromGod: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Lordpeckxy:
your body has limits.

when you try to build it more than it could go,

when you decide to go 3hours on top of her instead of your usual 30mins.
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Lobatan angry
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by AfroKnight: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2021
E don spoil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Bridget95(f): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Pls Gofund my account.
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by shegra58: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2021
mysportdab:
Here is the horrific moment a bodybuilder's chest muscle ripped away from his bone during an excerise.

In the video, body builder Ryan Crowley, is seen bench pressing at a gym in Dubai.

As he does the exercise towards his chest, his chest muscle popped outwards, away from his bone.

To raise funds for the treatment, a GoFundMe was set up to cover it.

His GoFundMe raised more than £25,000 within a week, from donations.

Crowley has now gotten the surgery he needed at an hospital in dubai.

He is now recovering in the hospital.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=890lMGao4H4
too much of everything is bad
You carry wright so teeee come look like dinasour kiss
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Chirowman(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2021
I don't know the reason behind this chest and muscle building . don't they know that everything has a limit upon how big the chest and muscle is , it's not yet enough for him.let him bear his cross ,body builder ko building body ni . He has luck to get donors

3 Likes

Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2021
The best is to be athletic with toned muscles not muscular like a stuffed bag of rice shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by pozehnani(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2021
What is all this rubbish for?
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by GENES11S: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Gentledizzle:
I still doubt say Na muscle Bruce Lee.

It's a bit related. But bruce death was due to drugs allergy according to his close friends Chuck Norris.

Bruce had an old injury from training. So whenever he train hard, he feel the pain (I think it was a back pain..not sure). He always takes doctor prescribed medication for the pain.

On the day he died, he was having thesame pain...this time very serious. The girlfriend rushed to the nearest pharmacy to get pain-med. Unfortunately the pain-med reacted nagatively with Bruce current medication and he died.

5 Likes

Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Emmanuel224(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Grandmeister:

Misconception. Ronnie Coleman and Phil heath with others have made a luxurious living just with bodybuilding.
bt Ronnie suffered alot dou bcus of this stuff,when his back bone popped out during workout. he's my mentor Sha, anytime I hold dat dumbbell I'll be like father I'm in ur hands!! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:
All these nonsense for weytin sef?? no be say you dey build the body to be impenetrable to bullet. one bullet you don fall like every normal skinny persons undecided

Anyways, ishan was what killed Brucelee
Not really!

His muscle will dent a bullet on the arm/chest better than a skinny person
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Grandmeister(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Emmanuel224:

bt Ronnie suffered alot dou bcus of this stuff,when his back bone popped out during workout. he's my mentor Sha, anytime I hold dat dumbbell I'll be like father I'm in ur hands!! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Ronnie caused his situation. He didn’t train smart and even continued heavy lifting after a surgery. He was gifted and strong but not that smart.
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by BBright1: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2021
Introvertmemer:
This is why i dont want to have muscles grin
Really?
U have muscles already.
Talk about development
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by sparko1(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2021
meobizy:
Dude surpassed the limit of his enhanced body. I love being human sometimes. Tears are a normal thing for professional bodybuilders and athletes. Many humans will never know this feeling; they're too content with being average.

Contentment is great! I cannot kill myself for anyone.
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by unamamatoto: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2021
meobizy:
Dude surpassed the limit of his enhanced body. I love being human sometimes. Tears are a normal thing for professional bodybuilders and athletes. Many humans will never know this feeling; they're too content with being average.
what's the point of your last statement...

2 Likes

Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by alizma: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
He should thank his God that someone was there to lift the weight off him else, that could have lead to his death
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by kudusman(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
E choke
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Bizsquad: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Otaiky:
hehehe
Emikene wareyi
Ireyi unu'u na
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Duplexxx: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by jrusky(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
They should sow it back nah abi no doctor or tailor there to sow it back?

When something its either you look for Sura de Tailor or called doctor to sow it back.
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
tammie24:
What's the point of all these body building

And people dey beat them stesdy on top their muscles

Una go just wake up, type rubbish. How you wan take beat Person wey him blow alone na like 50KG?

NB: I'm a body builder. I dare you to a fight. One on one, no weapon.

4 Likes

Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is y i dont take drugs or steroid durin workout
It will make u overdo
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by stasius: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Effect of using Steroids!!!

Avoid steroids if you are bodybuilding.
Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by stasius: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Steroid weaken the tendon and ligaments making them prone to rupture.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) by PoshTraveler: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
this larry wheels dey lift this iron like say them swear for am. he don push this other guy now till the guy destry him chest angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia / Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.