Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) (103038 Views)

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by alfasexy: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by lebete3000: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Franzinni:
alhaji rankadede ... People are right alhaji it is obvious you don't know... I mean what you are saying up there that is ... And you know the power is for the people so yishuru. Dan Allah.

The people are right this time alhaji ustaz ahmed mai kudin nigeriya

See sharia works'ish for your region, good but nigeria is a circular state not an islamic caliphate the last I checked anyways. Also most people practice religion as an act and not a lifestyle ... Come to some lungu in the north and see immorality like sodom and gomorrah .. but on a low key and even you alhaji farin jini knows it. If you need geographical coordinates to these lungus let me know so you can see the full glory of the morally upright north. Nagode

Abeg give me the names of those places make I go wash my prick for there.
Anyone dey this Zamfara so?
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by Samiah33(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Even if it was 8. Heck, even if it was 1, what difference does it make? Tell me!
Please don't get me wrong, I hate rape because it's wrong and disgusting. But in the context, I think she is exaggerating to get more sympathy. Sorry if it sounds insensitive
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
tiswell:
i don't trade words with emotion-damaged souls.

And you're what, a conscienceless rape apologist? Don't worry, everyone will get their due in this life. Carry on.

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Samiah33:

Please don't get me wrong, I hate rape because it's wrong and disgusting. But in the context, I think she is exaggerating to get more sympathy. Sorry if it sounds insensitive

There's nothing that proves it was an exaggeration so mentioning that can only be construed as insensitive.

But it's okay.
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by hormodupsy(f): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Awon oloriburuku,won ti ba ile oba je
judgementyard:
So sorry,karma will catch up with them.
Trust me.
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by Printerscanner: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
godlessmind:
lol karma will not do anything ....the looters and murderers in our government why has karma hasn't gotten to them?

The type of loses that looters of our treasury suffer, may it never happen to anyone we know. Karma has been whipping their asses for long
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by tiswell(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=100268167][/quote]maybe you are a product of rape

go and fix yourself
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
godlessmind:
lol karma will not do anything ....the looters and murderers in our government why has karma hasn't gotten to them?
JAMB question no one will answer.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by umenwanne: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
young lady you are beautiful
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by emaopel: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
When I say it that something is wrong with this generation of southerners, people think I don't know what am saying. It's high time we implement sharia in order to have a decent and morally upright Nigeria: Else, it's a tip in the iceberg.
Evil atrocities are worse in the so call sharia states than other states

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
When I say it that something is wrong with this generation of southerners, people think I don't know what am saying. It's high time we implement sharia in order to have a decent and morally upright Nigeria: Else, it's a tip in the iceberg.

Mumu sharia law kor shadia law ni, those mumuhamed wey dey marry 8 yrs old and little kids of under age why sharia law no hold them! Ode
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by clemzo101(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
godlessmind:

grin grin grin grin I dey tell you, karma will not do anything.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
10 guys? how did she count the guys?

like they were queuing. you're rape and the rapist shouldn't go unpunished but saying 10 guys rape you is exaggeration

how can a Lady in a traumatic moment have sense of counting guys that bounce on you?
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by kazybose: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pls I need help,of ten thousand naira (10,000) I want to pay sch fees ,God will reward u back millions fold ijn
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by UstazAhmed(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Mumu sharia law kor shadia law ni, those mumuhamed wey dey marry 8 yrs old and little kids of under age why sharia law no hold them! Ode

Was such a rape? Didn't the parents of the girl consent to such? Is it same as rape?
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by zcee: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
gunvi:

Ohhhh.... So u think. Bcus they will not come and tell you on radio or TV. There is still what we called karma.
All these so called "polithiefcians" are having their fair share of these karma such as terminal diseases, sudden death and many other calamities in their families. Pls don't envy them at all my broda
I don't think so,all what you said can still happn to a common man..
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by PericomaNwankwo: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Reminds me of A Day Without It by Victory Nwankwo
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Was such a rape? Didn't the parents of the girl consent to such? Is it same as rape?
Werey ni e, what I’m trying to tell you be sY sharia law useless!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by UstazAhmed(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Franzinni:
alhaji rankadede ... People are right alhaji it is obvious you don't know... I mean what you are saying up there that is ... And you know the power is for the people so yishuru. Dan Allah.

The people are right this time alhaji ustaz ahmed mai kudin nigeriya

See sharia works'ish for your region, good but nigeria is a circular state not an islamic caliphate the last I checked anyways. Also most people practice religion as an act and not a lifestyle ... Come to some lungu in the north and see immorality like sodom and gomorrah .. but on a low key and even you alhaji farin jini knows it. If you need geographical coordinates to these lungus let me know so you can see the full glory of the morally upright north. Nagode

Hisbah police will always nab them but you southerners will always be feeling sympathetic to them by talking about western ideology and constitution which is destroying this world
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by UstazAhmed(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Castration is too lenient. If you rape my sister or daughter, just go and buy a coffin because you are a dead man walking. And if you beg me you will make it worse.

God punish sharia. The worst thing that can happen to a country is to become Islamic.

You are myopic and brainwashed by Jewish and American western media
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by UstazAhmed(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Werey ni e, what I’m trying to tell you be sY sharia law useless!

Because you have no Respect for Allah that's why you are saying this
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

oh na boko boys wey dey kill up and down come respect Allah? Huh? Or na those bandit wey dey cut human heads dey shout Allah as dem dey cut m or the Fulani kidnappers na e respect Allah! Abi na Allah them dey kidnap for? Guy go chill cos your head don loose bolts and the spanner no dey market...

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

na cos of this Islam thing na e no make Indian too like Pakistan at all! Una Islam people too dey aggressive swears.. una region never settle for once and na to dey cause terror be una hobby!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

What of the altar boys that are been raped by the church ?. That is internationally recognized with evidence, not your bull shit craps.

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by 22brains(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
And you just came out to speak up after many years?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
It saddens me to hear a girl go through this situation.
We all should do all we can to protect each other(girls especially).
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by castrol180(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ah
Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What of the altar boys that are been raped by the church ?. That is internationally recognized with evidence, not your bull shit craps.
guy chill I no say altar boys no dey rape even babalawo dey rape but for that idiot be talk say na sharia law be best options to stop all those shits make me vex. Instead of him saying something else e dey talk make them set up sharia law..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
gunvi:

Ohhhh.... So u think. Bcus they will not come and tell you on radio or TV. There is still what we called karma.
All these so called "polithiefcians" are having their fair share of these karma such as terminal diseases, sudden death and many other calamities in their families. Pls don't envy them at all my broda
Forget that talk.
People who died in road accident due to and roads, died in hospital because of lack of equipment, children who died of common diseases. How would karma pay them?
Who even karma was, it watches evil rains before it strike.

We don’t want karma, we want justice, we want good society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.